Destroy all Jedi......or Sith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General G
Alright, i wasnt sure where to put this, so i put it here because i couldnt put it in the versus thread because there are too many characters. And it is a video game, so i guess it can be classified as a EU. Alright, its like the game Battlefront 2, where it is in Mos Eisley and it is all Heroes vs all Villains, they all get one life, they are all at their peaks that are within the movies so no Luke is God thing where he destroys everything.

Heroes vs Villains? which is stronger?

mace=badass
Heroes........... If not by skill than by Harison Ford's unnatural luck with every character he plays............ well besides when his wife gets killed.......... but that's beside the point.

ESB - 1138
Originally posted by General G
Alright, i wasnt sure where to put this, so i put it here because i couldnt put it in the versus thread because there are too many characters. And it is a video game, so i guess it can be classified as a EU. Alright, its like the game Battlefront 2, where it is in Mos Eisley and it is all Heroes vs all Villains, they all get one life, they are all at their peaks that are within the movies so no Luke is God thing where he destroys everything.

Heroes vs Villains? which is stronger?

Heroes. If you haven't noticed all the Sith Lords have always been defeated.

General G
Originally posted by ESB - 1138
Heroes. If you haven't noticed all the Sith Lords have always been defeated.

Yes, but in Dark Rendevouz, Yoda even admitted that the Sith were stronger, so all the sith, grievous, Boba/Jango Fett, etc, i think would make a pretty good team and destroy the heroes and then fight each other for ultimate power and have another repeat of the sith war

truejedi
but the only sith we see are vader/dooku/maul/and sidious. the rest are bounty hunters, (unless you get to count the stormtroopers?)
Heroes win, too many Jedi, (more heroes than villians

General G
I am talking about all villains, not just the Sith, which means it is including Grievous, Boba Fett, Jango Fett, i am including Anakin as well because they have him on the villains side in the game.

Dark Aristokrat
Scenario:

All the jedi gather at a planet to pool their force powers into a pure wall of light to attack the Sith.

Lord Kaan and the Brotherhood unleashes a thought bomb, Naga Sadow and the other ancient Sith blow up the star system, and Darth Sidious has his Imp fleet convene on the jedi forces. PWNED!

calvin44
Originally posted by Dark Aristokrat
Scenario:

All the jedi gather at a planet to pool their force powers into a pure wall of light to attack the Sith.

Lord Kaan and the Brotherhood unleashes a thought bomb, Naga Sadow and the other ancient Sith blow up the star system, and Darth Sidious has his Imp fleet convene on the jedi forces. PWNED!
ive never seen janus go off topic...WOW!

ESB - 1138
Originally posted by General G
Yes, but in Dark Rendevouz, Yoda even admitted that the Sith were stronger, so all the sith, grievous, Boba/Jango Fett, etc, i think would make a pretty good team and destroy the heroes and then fight each other for ultimate power and have another repeat of the sith war

But in the Empire Strikes Back Yoda said the dark side was not stronger

stunna1773

that is true

Tangible God
I'm not sure if he means just the heroes and villains in Battlefront II, or everyone...but in BFII:

Jango and Boba would be the undoing of the villains. They suck in that game.

ArthasKnight
Just Jango, Boba's really good actually.

mace=badass
Actually, I rock with both of them...

ArthasKnight
I prefer Boba, but I suppose I picked a bad level to be Jango. Felucia's hard to win as anyone. I myself like Mace and Grievous.

General G
Originally posted by Tangible God
I'm not sure if he means just the heroes and villains in Battlefront II, or everyone...but in BFII

I am talking about all the major Heroes and Villains from star wars, from popular games and EU, like KOTOR (Revan, Jedi Masters, Malak, etc), and so on.

Tangible God
To be a Villain or Hero, you would have to be on the level of Famous.

Well, despite everyone else, chances would have it that the Villains would win. They have the God-like Ragnos, Sadow, Kressh, and the other famous Ancient Sith.

Then you have Freedon Nadd, Exar Kun, Ulic Qel-Droma, Revan and Malak, Kreia, Sion, Nihilus, Bane, Kaan, Plagueis, Palpatine (at his zenith as Dark Empire Palpatine) Vader, Dooku, Maul, and any other Sith that is of Famous Villain status.

Not to mention all those famous NON-Sith. I guess you've got Saul Karath, Tarkin, Jango and Boba, Piett and Motti (possibly Famous villains) Pelleaon, Thrawn of course, Warlord Zsinj. Then I guess you have to add the famous Yuuzhan Vong whom I'm not naming.

They may not all have superior weapons, but they're Villains. Stack them up against:

Luke(NJO God?) Han, Chewbacca, Leia, Lando, Ackbar, Yoda, Obi-Wan, Anakin Skywalker, (good one) Mace Windu, Ki-Adi, Aayla Secura, (sighs) I sadly assume that Kit Fisto and Plo Koon COULD be heroes. Jaina, Jacen and Anakin Solo, Bastila, Carth, Canderous, Lord Hoth, perhaps Vrook and Vandar, etc. etc...

Unfortunately Ragnos and his Ancients alone would likely decimate anyone, even without lightsabers, maybe with the exception of NJO Luke. I know you said no God Powers, but you can't mention alot of the EU Villains without their Godly abilites, that's who they were.

All in all, the Heroes are heading for an early grave, despite Han's lucky shot.

Faroth

The Sith are stronger. By "The Dark Side is not stronger," Yoda meant that the will of the Dark Side was not stronger than the will of a Jedi.

calvin44
Originally posted by Faroth
The Sith are stronger. By "The Dark Side is not stronger," Yoda meant that the will of the Dark Side was not stronger than the will of a Jedi.
What proof do you have of this? When was he even referring to will?

Ushgarak
It's Star Wars. Good ALWAYS triumphs over evil. That is the base concept.

Sesse
Good never wins. That would be the end of the story.

A few battles they may win, but the evil-doers will come back.

"But you must remain ever vigilant. For one day you may(will) be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the dark side, for this is the destiny of the Jedi."

Lightsnake
Evil comes back so good smacks it back down

Tangible God
Originally posted by Sesse
Good never wins. That would be the end of the story.

A few battles they may win, but the evil-doers will come back.

"But you must remain ever vigilant. For one day you may(will) be called upon yet again to defend the glory of the Republic against the tyranny of the dark side, for this is the destiny of the Jedi." Ironic really, I just watched that scene.

calvin44
I forget what that is from? Was it the Light-side ending of KOTOR?

Tangible God
The Light Side. Where Vandar is giving his Churchill speech to Revan and his tools.

calvin44
ya. thats wat i thought.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.