Pretty cool Terminator 1 doll

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

chriscaffee
So this is an exaggerated battle-damaged T800 from the first Terminator movie. The figure comes with an AMT Hardballer (with laser sight of course!), SPAS-12 shotgun, Uzi submachine gun and GE M134 Minigun (which, as well all know, was never used by the first Terminator, but was used by the second in T2:JD). Here is a picture of the figure and the website which has more pictures and some details. It looks like the website is in German.

click here for the website http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/2000/151dscn1044s2lj.jpg

redcaped
You've just hit the jackpot!!!

redcaped
Change its hair though!

redcaped
Damn, this looks like it is for me...some kind of animal food! No posters. I prefer this figure to have the same weapons as movie 1. Also the damage must be the same, never taking the mouth.

Makedde
Looks nothing like the T-800, the hair, the clothes, and the face are all wrong.

redcaped
It looks the same but only little things to correct-hair/weapons/damage.

phillymax
Perhaps the company producing these "Terminators" don't have licensing rights to produce any in the Arnold likeness.

redcaped
That is correct.

chriscaffee
Originally posted by phillymax
Perhaps the company producing these "Terminators" don't have licensing rights to produce any in the Arnold likeness.

Thing is they are also selling a Reese figure as well. It doesn't look that much like Michael Bhien, but that could just be a limitation of the artist who sculpted it.

redcaped
Do not sculpt if you're not good at it!

redcaped
Coming soon from Cult Classics Series 3 "Terminator Endoskeleton".

barand1
Ooh

redcaped
Do you collect figures?

barand1
Nope... but its on my 'To do' list to try my best to collect the Terminator related figures.

I have a mini T-X skull, but my little brother got his hands on it...and now its gone.

redcaped
This figure is worth to buy, a perfect sculpt.

terminatorus
i love minigun model from zis doll.
btw i saw some good dolls in my city but dolls so expensive 4 me sad

redcaped
A good advice, decide what size you want to collect from figures and buy only 1 kind, not all! Also 1 figure per character not all different looks...like damaged, undamaged, weapons, no weapons, etc.

redcaped
Please do not think wrong of me but I want all 3 different terminators in arrival form (naked) when they first appear. Nothing improper, their sexual parts don't show up (on one knee and head down) and it's the classic style. Assuming T-1000 also used this pose.

barand1
That would be cool

redcaped
Yep, from Mcfarlane but 0 articulation to avoid extremely details! All I care is pose & likeness.

barand1
Hehe...I know what you mean.

Konjammenson
Originally posted by chriscaffee
So this is an exaggerated battle-damaged T800 from the first Terminator movie. The figure comes with an AMT Hardballer (with laser sight of course!), SPAS-12 shotgun, Uzi submachine gun and GE M134 Minigun (which, as well all know, was never used by the first Terminator, but was used by the second in T2:JD). Here is a picture of the figure and the website which has more pictures and some details. It looks like the website is in German.

click here for the website http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/2000/151dscn1044s2lj.jpg

I personally think that looks stupid.

redcaped
I got it...Cult Classics Series 3 Endoskeleton. This one is an improved version from Movie Maniacs 5.

Benhacker
Here's a Pretty cool Endoskeloton statue I found it is by Sideshow Collectibles big grin

Benhacker cool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.