Your favorite character's lines

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

theEviljedi
What are you favorite lines for your favorite characters?Han,Leia,Anakin,Jar Jar?

Xizor
My favorite characters favorite line is below:

theEviljedi
This is my favorite character's line-Arghhhh said by Chewbacca.

Xizor
What's your favorite line spoken in English. Mine is: "I want to go into Toshii station and pick up some pooower conveeeerters."

J/Kbig grin

theEviljedi
I don't really remember.There are alot of great lines.I'll watch the movies again tonight and have the answer later.

Dim
I'd rather kiss a Wookiee...

theEviljedi
...That can be arranged.I could use a good kick.smile

Xizor
I agree with Dim, also everything the Emperor, Vader and Yoda said was cool. Here's a good one:

"I find your lack of faith disturbing"

In the Pahntom Menace it has to be:

"My bones are aching Ani, storms coming."

J/K againsmile

Dim
That old woman was funny...I remember thinking "Thanks for sharing" when she said that smile

I also started laughing at the little girl who looks so upset when she said "but it's never gonna run"...

Xizor
That was Jake Lloyds disgustingly bad acting sister(not to say that Jake is a very good actor himself...). The girl couldn't even get rid of her braces for the role.sad

UnknownBountyHunter
You guys forgot the best one!!!

"It is unwise to upset a wookie" -Han Solo

Xizor
Han's best line is: Maybe you'd like it better back in your cell..your worshipfulness.

UnknownBountyHunter
Your wrong. "It is unwise to upset a UBH"

Xizor
HaHa but no.

UnknownBountyHunter
You think different padawan?

Dim
You can't pull his arms off from Germany, UBH...

UnknownBountyHunter
Haha

Dim
Did anyone else thing it was funny when she said "hold me" to Han Solo after they argued?...It was just so out of character for her...

UnknownBountyHunter
When was this.

Dim
Right after Luke tells Leia she's his sister and Han sees them together and get jealous and they argue...on the bridge in the Ewok village.

UnknownBountyHunter
laughing out loud

tainted one
Here are some of my favorite lines:

"We would be honored if you would join us" (Darth Vader)

"Yeah, you're a real hero" (Han Solo to Lando)

"Governor Tarkin, I should have expected to find you holding Vader's leash. I recognized your foul stench the moment I was brought on board" (Leia)

"Oh, it just isn't fair. Oh, Biggs is right, I'm never gonna get out of here" (Luke)

"Wonderful, we are now a part of the tribe" (C-3P0)

"This deal is getting worse all the time" (Lando)

"You want this . . . don't you" (The Emperor)

Tom Gon Jinn
In the Phantom Menace game, Qui Gon says 'I'm looking for a T-14 Hyperdrive generator.' I just like the way he says it. In the films, Darth Maul's cut lines;
'Fear. Fear attracts the fearful. The strong. The weak. The innocent. Fear is my ally.'
And, the Emperor's lines, especially, 'Strike me down with all of your hatred and your journey towards the Dark Side will be complete.' Sidous's 'Wipe them out. All of them.' 'Check it out corporal, we'll cover you', 'Roger, Roger' and 'where are you taking them' by the battle droids. And, Yoda's lines, and.... etc...

Xizor
"I didn't tell you to turn on the thermal heater, I merely commented that it was freezing in the Princess's chambers....oh switch off!"

"Not entirely stable? I'm glad your here to tell us these things. Chewie take the professor into the back and plug him into the hyperdrive."

"That Wizard's just a crazy old man."

"Charming...to the last."

"Welcome my name is Lando Calrissian I'm the administrator of this facility, and you must be...., Welcome Leia."

King Jedi
" So be it .........Jedi" -Emperor

"I'm not afraid" - Luke
"You will be" - Yoda

The last bit of dialogue is my favourite in all the films.

Xizor
"Nevertheless, I am taking Captain Solo and the Wookie with me. You can either profit from this... or be destroyed."

Tom Gon Jinn
'Apology accepted, Captain Needa.'

UnknownBountyHunter
You guys are sadly mistaken.

"It is unwise to upset a wookie" -Han Solo

"Its even unwiser to disagree with a UBH" -Wise Man

Jedi Mercenary
"Cut the chatter Red 2"

UnknownBountyHunter
Just who exactly says that?

Jedi Mercenary
Gold Leader you fool!! In the original!!

UnknownBountyHunter
Doh! I am tired of working, I just got to rest an hour or so ago. <sheesh> smile

Dim
typing pretty darn fast for being so tired...

UnknownBountyHunter
You know us Germans, fast with the hands. Actually I have memorized a keyboard in my spare time so I don't even have to look at it when typing and can still knock off a good 60 word per minute.

Dim
Yep...I'm not going to comment on that one...laughing out loud

UnknownBountyHunter
Ah!, humurous it seems to the boredomly challenged.

Dim
stick out tongue ...You know us 'Mericans...

UnknownBountyHunter
Possibly more than I want to.

Dim
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh...that was mean!

Jedi Mercenary
Hell I don't care I'm Irish

Snarlingcur Matt Dalrymple
"You came in that thing? Your braver than I thought." -Leia ANH

"I hope that old man got that tractor beam out of commisson, or this is going to be a real short trip...Okay hit it!"-Han ANH

"You're far too trusting, but don't worry, we'll deal with your rebel friends soon enough."-Tarkin ANH

Xizor
The Best Expanded Universe line:

UnknownBountyHunter
Didn't Jedi Merc make that up?

Dim
Nope, just read it in Shadows...again and again and again smile

Jedi Mercenary
Well, thanks for the vote UBH, but thats Xizors own doing

UnknownBountyHunter
Oh, okay. Looks like I am getting a lil' shabby on remembering some of the older books. Better re-read them smile

PloKoon Forever
Bringing a dead thread back to life...

Leia: I love you

Han Solo: I know

Saberstylemasta
Han: I love you

Leia: I know

(RoJ)

matreid
Plo Koon:..................

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.