Read This Important!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dmx777
Okay i heard there is a place that you can read comics online... And it's free... Is there such place or not? If so Please Tell me the web site... I would very greatly appricieted...! wink

DrDoom101
Wrong forum. Please use the Comic Book Forums for these kinds of topics. mad Consider this your first warning. Do it again and Ultimate Colossus and I will have to ban you.

Moving....

P.S. sorry, tron, digi, and paola. i always wanted to say that.

Dmx777
huh? wut do u mean moving... and i am sorry for posting in the wrong section... but u aren't a mod?

DrDoom101
Yes, i am. Ultimate Colossus and DrDoom101 are global mods. Dammit, the moving button isn't working right now.

Black Adam
Originally posted by Dmx777
huh? wut do u mean moving... and i am sorry for posting in the wrong section... but u aren't a mod?

He was kidding.

Closing.

God that feels good.

DrDoom101
Originally posted by Black Adam
He was kidding.

Closing.

God that feels good. its fun being a mod isnt it? lol

Dmx777
i am sooo confused....

DrDoom101
i am sooo confused.... that's it! you're banned! dammit, the banning button isn't working right now....

Dmx777
lmao u can get in trouble for making up stuff...

spideycarnage
Okay i heard there is a place that you can read comics online... And it's free... Is there such place or not? If so Please Tell me the web site... I would very greatly appricieted...! wink

if its tru it would be cool

Black Adam
Originally posted by spideycarnage
if its tru it would be cool

Can I get in trouble if I post a link to a place with a lot of comic scans and one with a few full comics?

DrDoom101
i heard of the place where you can download the comics.

Dmx777
Yea u can't get in trouble or anything but it will be awesome!

Dmx777
POST IT! I WANNA SEE THE COMMICS!

DarkCrawler
What the f**k?

DigiMark007
Originally posted by DrDoom101
its fun being a mod isnt it? lol

Yeah. It is. stick out tongue

Anyway, there isn't one set site that has every comic, but it's occasionally possible to find downloads of various comic runs and individual comics. Long Pig for example, found a few hundred issues of Thor...that's the only one I know of though. They're pretty rare...and also illegal....and thus hard to come by.

Oh, and closing. wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.