martial arts torment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ALEMASTER
rite heres the competers

batgirl
batgirl II
batman
elektra
iron fist
robin
robin II
robin III
captian america
Spoiler
blue beetle
blackpanther
ra al ghaul

who will win

batman2505
it would pobably end up in batman and captain america in a tie

srankmissingnin
Iron Fist will win. Who is the best MA in the list? Elektra... maybe Cap.

Grimm22
Where is Shang Chi on the list?

Seriously his title is even, the master of Kung fu.

The Fake Macoy
I've always wondered how Elektra is so good if Bullseye brutalized her. Could someone please explain to me when she got this great skill boost?

srankmissingnin
Her MK solo series.

King KAM
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Her MK solo series. and Mark Millar....

but anywho, Ironfist gets roasted, i dont care how fashionable he is becoming right now, Cap wins.

srankmissingnin
He isn't as skilled as Cap but it is well with in is capabilities to clean house here. His Iron Fist will rip these combatants to shreds.

King KAM
He isn't as skilled as Cap but it is well with in is capabilities to clean house here. His Iron Fist will rip these combatants to shreds. he cant use it too often, and he is liable to miss it atleast once, and then hes done for.....but can we pretty please not argue....you and i know this is the most tired out subject on the forum

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by King KAM
he cant use it too often, and he is liable to miss it atleast once, and then hes done for.....but can we pretty please not argue....you and i know this is the most tired out subject on the forum

Hehe okay

Even with out the Iron Fist, Danny is a capable fighter in his own rights. He is certainly better then Batman. But if Danny doesn't win it will be either Elektra or Cap who do.

Grimm22
If Shangi Chi or Daredevil were on the list I would give it to them, but since they aren't i'll say Cap.

srankmissingnin
Zartan the Weapon Master said that Cap was Shang Chi's superior...

Grimm22
Zartan the Weapon Master said that Cap was Shang Chi's superior...

no

:blow up:

zorro

nathan summers
I'm all for Black Panther. He was able to defeat, thought just barely and not without major damage, Iron Fist when Rand was using it throughout their fight.

superman41082
Originally posted by ALEMASTER
rite heres the competers

batgirl
batgirl II
batman
elektra
iron fist
robin
robin II
robin III
captian america
Spoiler
blue beetle
blackpanther
ra al ghaul

who will win

Explain this tournament better. You say tournament. Does that mean Karate Kid style? By that I mean, point system with no extras? Or do they get their normal gear, ie Cap's sheild? And are we just judging their skills like on a scorecard, or having them just fight eachother.

I do no have enough information to know what on earth you want.........

Space M ummy
Originally posted by superman41082
Explain this tournament better. You say tournament. Does that mean Karate Kid style? By that I mean, point system with no extras? Or do they get their normal gear, ie Cap's sheild? And are we just judging their skills like on a scorecard, or having them just fight eachother.

I do no have enough information to know what on earth you want.........

I think BP is WAY underrated here. His stats are essentially the same as CAP's due to the heart shaped herb that enhances physical abilities to peak human and the Vibranium suit that essentially deadens all impact. Bullets shot at him simply fall to the ground instead of penetrating him- regular martial arts attacks are going to be a LOT less effective vs. an unarmored combatant.

Mindship
Martial arts torment? Does that mean being forced to watch unending 1970s kung fu movies?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.