bullseye target tournament

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jacobo0o
bullseye is 8 feet away and the hero are allowed to dodge in a square that is 6"6"(long wide) feet

bullseye is throwing a dart that can destroy anything
and he gets only 1 minute time

robin
batman
daredevil
deathstroke
beast boy
spiderman
antman
wonder woman
superman
flash
the atom

Black Adam
Originally posted by jacobo0o
bullseye is 8 feet away and the hero are allowed to dodge in a square that is 6"6"(long wide) feet

robin
batman
daredevil
deathstroke
beast boy
spiderman
antman
wonder woman
superman
flash
the atom

he gets most of them except

Wonder woman
flash
superman
spider-man

DarkCrawler
How would he, know that the Atom is even in the room?

Black Adam
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
How would he, know that the Atom is even in the room?

he hits him before he even gets that small maybe?

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Black Adam
he hits him before he even gets that small maybe?

Atom can get to size of an electron in less then a second.

outarddwarf
doesn't he miss daredevil too? or is it to close?

Black Adam
Originally posted by outarddwarf
doesn't he miss daredevil too? or is it to close?

most of the time DD usually blocks it with his billy club or another piece of his body. A couple of issues ago he left him a human glass pin cushion.But that may have been more because he was trying to catch them all before they hit a civilian But even if he does block it with his billy club this is a dart the can destroy anything.

Black Adam
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Atom can get to size of an electron in less then a second.

Then i gues it depends how fast Bullseye can shoot him before he gets that small.

King KAM
he gets most of them except

Wonder woman
flash
superman
spider-man I think DS could do it also.

jrodslam
most of the time DD usually blocks it with his billy club or another piece of his body. A couple of issues ago he left him a human glass pin cushion.But that may have been more because he was trying to catch them all before they hit a civilian But even if he does block it with his billy club this is a dart the can destroy anything.

Most of the times he dodges. Some times he blocks. A few issues ago, Bulleseye did make him a human class cushion, but Bullseye threw about 25 pieces of glass all at the same time. Here he gets one dart. Daredevil would dodge that with relative ease.

Black Adam
Originally posted by jrodslam
Most of the times he dodges. Some times he blocks. A few issues ago, Bulleseye did make him a human class cushion, but Bullseye threw about 25 pieces of glass all at the same time. Here he gets one dart. Daredevil would dodge that with relative ease.

guess your right.

all I have is the new Marvel Knights trades and in those he seems to block more then dodge. I guess I'll I have to trust the guy who's posted so much in the the respect thread smile

jacobo0o
he gets 1 minute to throw the most he can to hit them

Draco69
And Beast Boy. Shrinks to the size of flea or anoemba.

Illustrious
He won't get Beastboy, Spiderman, Wonderwoman, Superman, Flash, or The Atom.

chilled monkey
Bullseye is over-rated. Even if he has incredible hand-eye co-ordination he can still only propell objects at speeds anyone with a strong throw can do. Anyone with really good reflexes should be able to dodge.

Plus there's no way he could do some of the feats from the comics. Many of the objects he throws just don't have the mass to be lethal.

One comic even had him shattering a window with a toothpick. That is ridiculous.

FrothByte
Originally posted by chilled monkey
Bullseye is over-rated. Even if he has incredible hand-eye co-ordination he can still only propell objects at speeds anyone with a strong throw can do. Anyone with really good reflexes should be able to dodge.

Plus there's no way he could do some of the feats from the comics. Many of the objects he throws just don't have the mass to be lethal.

One comic even had him shattering a window with a toothpick. That is ridiculous.

some shaolin monks can shatter glass by throwing needles. i have a video documentation if you want one.

theoretically speaking, any object can pierce or break most other objects as long as enough force is concentrated in a small, accurate area.

this can be seen by example of martial artists breaking blocks of ice. a block of ice is harder than our bones, and martial artists aren't really that much physically stronger than athletes. but because they can concentrate and apply force in an accurate manner, they are able to break the ice.

That's how i view bullseye. he can concentrate enough force in throw that is so accurate that he can almost pierce anything.

jrodslam
Plus Bulleseye might be a mutant. It just hasnt been confirmed yet. erm

chilled monkey
Originally posted by FrothByte
some shaolin monks can shatter glass by throwing needles. i have a video documentation if you want one.

theoretically speaking, any object can pierce or break most other objects as long as enough force is concentrated in a small, accurate area.

this can be seen by example of martial artists breaking blocks of ice. a block of ice is harder than our bones, and martial artists aren't really that much physically stronger than athletes. but because they can concentrate and apply force in an accurate manner, they are able to break the ice.

That's how i view bullseye. he can concentrate enough force in throw that is so accurate that he can almost pierce anything.

Good point.

Blair Wind

Could you show me that video???

jgiant
Plus Bulleseye might be a mutant. It just hasnt been confirmed yet. erm He has to be one damnit...is there and origin of bullseye...

dman2008
Originally posted by jacobo0o

robin
batman
daredevil
deathstroke
beast boy
spiderman
antman
wonder woman
superman
flash
the atom

wheres batgirl she should be in this evil face

Blair Wind

just bumping by saying I want to see it

Blair Wind
....I WANT that video....stick out tongue

Black Adam
I want to see it now as well.

jrodslam
Originally posted by jgiant
He has to be one damnit...is there and origin of bullseye...

I have no idea.

FrothByte
Originally posted by Blair Wind
....I WANT that video....stick out tongue

ok ok hold on... im on a business trip right now. il be back home in a week. il get back on you guys with regards to the video. how do you guys want me to send the mpeg file? its pretty big. its aroung 500mb as i remember it.

in the mean time try to visit this forum site:

http://community.discoverychannel.co.uk/groupee/forums/a/tpc/f/95010646/m/38810677/r/95110887

these guys are discussing about that documentary.

Black Adam
Plus Bulleseye might be a mutant. It just hasnt been confirmed yet. erm

If he hasn't been confirmed yet after all this time I think it's safe to say that he's not.

He just a comic human with great skill. Like bats.

Black Adam
Originally posted by jgiant
He has to be one damnit...is there and origin of bullseye...

There is sort of. Bullseye Greatest Hits.

written and drawn by the same team that is currently writing PUNISHER VS. BULLSEYE.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.