Superman One Million vs. Trion Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DrDoom101
Battle's in desert. Who will prevail?

DrDoom101
Up

Ex11B
Cant keep up with all these different names superman has... laughing

DrDoom101
laughing sorry im being a bit of a superman fanboy right now

Mider
superman one million is the one with imp blood?

juggernaut66666
supes one million is fanmade isn't he

The Ion
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
No.

Blue nocturne
Superman 1 million wins.

Dinalfos
Juggernaut has a set strength level, which is definitely lower than that of Superman. Superman wins.

Thunderstrike
Trion Juggernaut.

roughrider
Is Trion Juggernaut the size of Terminus?

Thunderstrike
Why does that matter? Superman needed a GL ring to take him down.

roughrider
Trion and 8th Day Juggs are two seperate beings, right?

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by roughrider
Trion and 8th Day Juggs are two seperate beings, right?

Trion juggernaut is juggs at 100& power while 8th day is around 80% if I remember correctly.

TheKahn
Originally posted by juggernaut66666

Nope, and you can get a bio of him here
http://www.geocities.com/TheTropics/1185/jlegion.html

grey fox
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Juggernaut has a set strength level, which is definitely lower than that of Superman. Superman wins.

I believe you got yourself confused. Superman has a set strength level , it's just so insanely high no one knows it. Juggernaut on the other hand has INFINITE strength.

Swanky-Tuna
Considering Superman 1m has only been in a couple comics, we can't say for sure what he can do except what he's done on panel but if he has any kind of telepathy or such, combined with the fact that Supermen are written insane, the he could shunt Cyttorak out of Cain and then take care of regular Juggernaut.

Originally posted by Blue nocturne
Trion juggernaut is juggs at 100& power while 8th day is around 80% if I remember correctly.
No, they are neither of these things. Thor SAID it FELT like Juggernaut's strength increased 100 fold which is like when someone says "I feel as strong as 10 men!" and there was no "percents" given for eight day Juggernaut.

And I think the "100 fold" thing was eight day Juggernaut too.

spideycarnage
Originally posted by grey fox
I believe you got yourself confused. Superman has a set strength level , it's just so insanely high no one knows it. Juggernaut on the other hand has INFINITE strength.
hmm thats accually debatable. i never seen any evidence of juggy raising his strength esspecially during a fight. In apperances agaist thor, thor said that juggy was stonger since the last time they met. I cant see te juggernaut raising his strenght level like how the hulk does.

Tshern
Let me get this straight. There are many misconceptions regarding the Juggernaut and now I want to make a clear difference between these three versions; Classic Juggernaut, 8th day Juggernaut and Trion Juggernaut.

-Classic Juggernaut has all the properties Juggernaut fans like. He had nigh-infinite strength comparable to enraged Savage Hulk and his stamina and durability were limitless. Thus, he did not tire at all nor was he able to sustain any physical harm. Only telepathy, high-end magic, solidifying inside him (Vision did it once) and sonics have showed some effect against him. He was said to be unstoppable, which is a lie as he was pushed back by Thor's godblast.

All in one, endless durability and stamina, nigh-limitless strength.

-8th day Juggernaut: Exactly, I repeat, EXACTLY the same as Classic, apart from one fact. This Juggernaut was concentrated and did NOT toy with his enemies/victims because he had a goal which he sought at all costs.

All in one, endless durability and stamina, nigh-limitless strength and extremely concentrated and thus he used his strength to a way better extent than the Classic Juggernaut.

-Trion Juggernaut: This version occured when Cyttorak took over Juggernaut's body. Trion Juggernaut pretty much equals to Cyttorak who supposedly is a cosmic god above skyfather level.

All in one, tougher than any other incarnation, able to tear the fabric of space and time, vast magic powers and all traits of other Juggernaut incarnations as well.

YourBiggestFan
regular superman can stand still and not be hurt by any juggurnaut version, superman as well cant hurt the juggurnaut, other than being a punching bag for all enernity. Do some research on superman, he has taken harder and more devastating hits than the juggernaut has ever thrown.

Blue nocturne
Not too mention this is superman 1 million.

YourBiggestFan
Eternity* ;P

Soujaboy
Yea thats how he was killed by Doomsday

Space M ummy
This is insane. Trion Juggernaut is Cyttorak given physical form. Cyttorak is like a super skyfather. Supernovas can't damage the crimson bands OF Cyttorak, but magic sure as hell can put as asswhoopin on superman.

Validus
Originally posted by Space M ummy
This is insane. Trion Juggernaut is Cyttorak given physical form. Cyttorak is like a super skyfather. Supernovas can't damage the crimson bands OF Cyttorak, but magic sure as hell can put as asswhoopin on superman.
Superman M* doesn't share the magic weakness.

Soujaboy
He still loses

Validus
Why? You'll have to convince me their strength isn't nearly even. Being nearly dead and still punching the timestream into crap is hard to top.

hulk=strength
supes take this an juggs strength aint unlimited he has vast amounts but it aint unlimited
an if cytorrak cant be broken then how com e semi calm hulk broke em
an supes is sure as hell stronger than that
enjoy this validus this is possibly the only time ill help a supes argument
p.s. no bad blood

Soujaboy
Those bands of Cyttorak are the same ones that held Galactus, just to let u know.

Oh yea, and Cyttorak is strong enough to trap a non starving Galactus in his dimension.

Besides that this is Trion Juggernaut who destroys dimensions like they were paper.

hulk=strength
yeah an the same ones that were broken by a semi calm hulk so wat did that post do for you

hulk=strength
an where do juggs fans get that his strength was unlimited marvel would tell us and not label it uknown

Soujaboy
The bans are broken due to the person there holdings confidence thats why Namor was able to break them, so get at me.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Soujaboy
The bans are broken due to the person there holdings confidence thats why Namor was able to break them, so get at me.
Their based on the caster's will. So they're really a show of Dr. Strange's, Dr. Doom's, or any other caster's will power.

Soujaboy
Thats what I ment (Smile)

supremthor
i just read a comic on superman one million... tjat nigga is a feaking beast.. he was able to disable and ancient weapon, freeing the people and syop it from exploding in less then a nano second all this when his powers where almost gone.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.