Shocker and doc ock vs venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

outarddwarf
Teams:shocker+doctor octopus
Venom

Place: New York City

Reason: The kingpin pissed off venom. He is paying the doctor and Shocker big money they both need badly to kill him. Venom is so pissed he is willing to kill them (not that he would need any motivation anyway). No one gets the drop on anyone. Shock and Ock walk out of Fisk towers to intercept venom on his way in (takes the ground floor to ensure he would have lots of guards to kill on his way up to fisk).

Who takes it?

Jvenom

Mider
it gets bloody and messy and black and gooy big grin

Lord Magnus
Shocker's blasts aren't electric; they're sonic. That's the symbiote's weakness. And Doc Ock stands a good chance alone. Together, they own.

Spawnrules
shocker owns venom already, doc ock will loos

outarddwarf
Originally posted by Lord Magnus
Shocker's blasts aren't electric; they're sonic. That's the symbiote's weakness. And Doc Ock stands a good chance alone. Together, they own.

That is what i thought but i was looking at some old threads with the shocker and venom in them and shocker always got owned. I didn't understand because i always thought he sent out sonic blasts which would totally mess with symbiots!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.