Eternals,Deviants & The God Stalker vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Galactus is a very powerful cosmic wielder but IMO the Celestials are more powerful At least Exitar is.Can Galactus beat the combined might of these beings that were made by Celestials. This match is based on Galactus at the highest level we ever seen him.

Eternals
Electryon
Astarte
Aginar
Ajak
Arlok
Astron
Cybele
Delphan Brothers
Domo
Druig
The Forgotten One
Ikaris
Interloper
Khoryphos
Kingo Sunen
Kronos
Makkari
Mentor
Phastos
Sersi
Sigmar
Sprite
Starfox
Sui-San
Thanos
Thena
Uni-Mind
Uranos
Valkin
Vampiro
Virako
Zarin
Zuras

&

Deviants
Ahqlau
Broop
Cataphrax
Dragona
Erishkigel
Ghaur
Karkas
Karygmax
Kro
Ragar
Ranar
Ransak the Reject
Shelmar
Sluice
Tode
Toro Rojo
Vira
Yrdisis
Zakka

&

God Stalker-Powers: As an artificial construct, the Godstalker does not need to eat, sleep, or breathe. It can fly through space, and track its "prey" with sensors that can scan for light-years. It can generate massive amounts of destructive energy, capable of breaking Blackwulf's Shadowlance. It also possesses the ability to fold the space/time continuum, permitting it to instantly move from one location to another, teleport into other dimensions, and avoid any physical harm.

leonheartmm
if u ask me the combined might of these guys could take on a minor ABSTRACt{well MAYBE}, anyway, galactus is gonna lose this, this is way too much power for him.

Azeld
If Galactus isnt concerned about wasteing energy hes one shotting a lot of these guys.

Mider
galactus would have to actually be into the fight to win

Darth_Erebus
If Galactus is even at 50% power he wins this. these guys are all fleas to him. They might annoy him, but nothing more than that.

leonheartmm
thanos uni mind and the fallen one are like ants?! r u kiddin me

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by leonheartmm
thanos uni mind and the fallen one are like ants?! r u kiddin me

In Thor 300 the Uni Mind went down INSTANTLY when put up against Celestials, Galactus is above the Celestials (I know some will dispute that). Thanos has shown incapable of doing anything more than annoying Galactus, Thanos 6 proves this very well. By the fallen one do you mean The forgotten one? He can give Thor and Herculese a fight but a fully powered G would vaporize him instantly.

golem370
These guys would destroy Galactus you have Zuras who is close Skyfather Level and Ikaris,Sersi and Thanos also I don't know how many times I am going to say this Celestials are Superor to Galactus.

Azeld
Im a big Thanos fan but Galactus is so far about Skyfather its not even close.He took Thanos's shields down with one shot and other would ko him. He can hit several people with one blast to.

golem370
But God Stalker can come from literaly no where and hit Galactus with great powers. I also would not be surprised If he was also alot more powerful then a Skyfather.

Azeld
Hes only had like two appearances and the guys he fought were Skyfathers. Remember hes a servant of the Celestials who Galactus is stronger then.

golem370
Galactus would become a servant of the Celestials to.

guy222
Can Tiamut be involved big grin

Utrigita
If it is the most powerful we have seen him then the race is done for IMO.

Burning thought
most powerful, hmm, does Galactus have the UN, he could just delete them all like he does to the universe

Utrigita
Originally posted by Burning thought
most powerful, hmm, does Galactus have the UN, he could just delete them all like he does to the universe

The most powerful version we have seen so far was about to eat a universe and then continue on to the multiverse against him these guys IMO doesn't have a chance.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.