Lady Shiva vs Bullseye

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Black Adam
Fight takes place in a city

Shiva is armed with what she is usually armed with

Bullseye with his (tooth picks and paper clips and all that other weird crap)
No prep.

fight takes place at dusk.

who wins?

Dizzle
Shiva. If you can match Batgirl in fighting skills, you can beat the crap out of Bullseye. It just kind of goes with the territory. I'd say she puts her fist through his head, but he has a skeleton that prevents fun, gory, instant kill moves. And that makes me sad. sad

JohnR
Shiva beats him unless he's extremely lucky.

FrothByte
if shiva gets close, bullseye is dead. if bullseye sights her at a distance and in open space however, there's no way she'd survive.

olympian
Shiva.

Black Adam
yeah I kind of agree if she gets in close she wins.

Bullseye keeps his distance then he wins though.

WrathfulDwarf
Lady Shiva wins. There is no Adamentium in Bullseye's eyes. Nuff said.

spetznaz
Shiva. No need to explain ....seriously!

xkalybr
Shiva, if especially if she does get in close.

Great post abut the eyeballs.

Azeld
Doesnt Shiva have a sort of precog like Batgirls? Should be able to dodge stuff like DD does then.

Black Adam
Originally posted by Azeld
Doesnt Shiva have a sort of precog like Batgirls? Should be able to dodge stuff like DD does then.

Not really. Bullseye throws a penny at a gas can.
It bounces off of that and hits a window which it then ricochets from that where it hit's a stop sign where it bounces of to hit shiva in the back of the head.

If shiva gets in close Bullseye is dead before he can even make an insult but if he keeps his distance he can win.

Black Adam
What i meant from that stupid penny example is that Shiva lacks the other senses that DD has that allows him to fight Bullseye.

She can tell that Bullseye is going to throw the Penny in a certain direction. She won't be able to tell which direction it's going to bounce and hit her from while she is looking at and fighting Bullseye.

jrodslam
Id admit that Bullseye would lose to Shiva in h2h. However, i dont think it would be as easy as most think. Hes already beat Elektra who is in the top 5 of MA's in Marvel imo. Hes also put up a good fight against her and Daredevil at the same time.

Sixth_Winged
Most likely shiva unless the distance is considerable for Bullseye to hurl umpteen close projectiles. Close-up, Shiva might not have DD's sense, but with her body-reading movement, she can predict when he's about to throw and on what direction he would aim it to.

Warmonger
depends on how far apart they are when they run into each other. Anything greater than 30feet and Bullsey will probably kill her. However once she gets within striking range then its a different game all together.

Black Adam
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Most likely shiva unless the distance is considerable for Bullseye to hurl umpteen close projectiles. Close-up, Shiva might not have DD's sense, but with her body-reading movement, she can predict when he's about to throw and on what direction he would aim it to.

can she predict the ricochets that bounce off behind her back and can hit her in any direction?

I really don't know much about shiva.

Knightfall93
Shiva would win because, well, she's Shiva!

srankmissingnin
Bullseye would beat Shiva even if by some miricle she managed to get in close enough to engage him in melee. Did you guys not see Bullseyes last appearance? The guy his a montser he was holding his own against Elektra (who is a match for Shiva even with out her low level telepathy and ninja mind tricks) and Daredevil at the same time. The guy was falling tens of stories, crashing threw roofs and still going. He is a monter and he has the h2h skills to go along with it.

But it wont matter because if there is any distance between them Bullseye picks her off with range.

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by Black Adam
can she predict the ricochets that bounce off behind her back and can hit her in any direction?

I really don't know much about shiva.

At close up, predicting his movement would allow her to interfere with bullseye on the process of throwing the projectile. W/o it, he'd have major problem surviving the next hit that might likely be the leopard blow.

Black Adam
At close up, predicting his movement would allow her to interfere with bullseye on the process of throwing the projectile. W/o it, he'd have major problem surviving the next hit that might likely be the leopard blow.

interfere in what? All shiva would see is Bullseye throwing a penny at the side of a gas can not even in her direction?

srankmissingnin

... because Shiva always bust out the Leopard blow

willRules
Great fight. up close shiva easily wins. If he keeps his distance Bullseye easily wins.

But I think Shiva will get up close enough to take him out 6 or 7/10

Sixth_Winged
interfere in what? All shiva would see is Bullseye throwing a penny at the side of a gas can not even in her direction?

Is there something unclear with this? "All shiva would....."

*Body movement* Why would you think she would just go into defensive and anticipate the projectile while her proximity is enough for her to just force his hands into dropping the projectile or kick it.

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
... because Shiva always bust out the Leopard blow

Nope, because the rule here is that they fight on their optimal performance. If common knowledge indicates Bullseye is that much of a threat, then yes, she would try to finish it quickly.

Black Adam
Bullseye would beat Shiva even if by some miricle she managed to get in close enough to engage him in melee. Did you guys not see Bullseyes last appearance? The guy his a montser he was holding his own against Elektra (who is a match for Shiva even with out her low level telepathy and ninja mind tricks) and Daredevil at the same time. The guy was falling tens of stories, crashing threw roofs and still going. He is a monter and he has the h2h skills to go along with it.

But it wont matter because if there is any distance between them Bullseye picks her off with range.

That fight was crazy. After all the crap and fighting they did through out the issue and all the punishment Bullseye took
He was only put down after being hit by a speeding bus for the second time in a row. even then it only knocked him out a little.

srankmissingnin
Nope, because the rule here is that they fight on their optimal performance. If common knowledge indicates Bullseye is that much of a threat, then yes, she would try to finish it quickly.

Yes but CIS and things of that nature are still turned on and characters still fight in character. Shiva wont be throwing leopard blows left right and center the same way Cyclops wouldn't just take off his visor and blast the crap out his enemy, its out of character. If the fight lastest along time and Shiva deamed Bullseye worthy she might try it as a finisher.

srankmissingnin
That fight was crazy. After all the crap and fighting they did through out the issue and all the punishment Bullseye took
He was only put down after being hit by a speeding bus for the second time in a row. even then it only knocked him out a little.

I know! They guys his a montser. Fighting Elektra and DD at the same time is like fight Batman (if he had no gatgets and was as fast and agile as Nightwing) and Shiva (if she had lowlevel telepathy and ninja mindtricks) at the same time. Once again Bullseye is a montser!

Sixth_Winged
Yes but CIS and things of that nature are still turned on and characters still fight in character. Shiva wont be throwing leopard blows left right and center the same way Cyclops wouldn't just take off his visor and blast the crap out his enemy, its out of character. If the fight lastest along time and Shiva deamed Bullseye worthy she might try it as a finisher.

CIS is only truely effective here if their normal portrayals doesn't indicate they actually would in battle under the same stipulations. It's kinda like Superman not willing to kill anyone even if he's uber angry as denoted in comics(unless of course it's from the recent fight with WW) However since Shiva's doesn't indicate she isn't willing to do so if Opponent does pose that kind of a danger to her, CIS(of delaying her trump card) shouldn't work for her here.

It's practically the situation for Richard Dragon once in a fight with her, not wanting to hit shiva with it. Only when he realized later on and acknowledges the situation, then he wouldn't hesistate. Difference is, Shiva already knows how dangerous an opponent Bullseye can be..

Note: i would say the same for Cyclops if the opponent really does indeed is going out for the kill and he knows so.

xkalybr
In Marvel vs DC, Bullseye finds himself in the batcave, and holds Robin captive.

Bullseye throws a sharp weapon at Batman, who much to Bullseye's amazement, dodges the weapon and clobbers Bullseye.

The soon to be unconscious Bullseye says to Batman, "You hit harder that Daredevil".

The point... though Bullseye's aim is his greatest strength, he does miss from time to time, depending on the person he is fighting.

Batman has stated in "A Death in the Family" that Lady Shiva is his equal, if not better than him in the martial arts and skills. Bullseye is a great fighter, but he is no Batman in the fight department, let alone Shiva.

I am a Bullseye fan, but Lady Shiva, I feel, would take this fight.

Black Adam
Originally posted by xkalybr
In Marvel vs DC, Bullseye finds himself in the batcave, and holds Robin captive.

Bullseye throws a sharp weapon at Batman, who much to Bullseye's amazement, dodges the weapon and clobbers Bullseye.

The soon to be unconscious Bullseye says to Batman, "You hit harder that Daredevil".

The point... though Bullseye's aim is his greatest strength, he does miss from time to time, depending on the person he is fighting.

Batman has stated in "A Death in the Family" that Lady Shiva is his equal, if not better than him in the martial arts and skills. Bullseye is a great fighter, but he is no Batman in the fight department, let alone Shiva.

When has Bullseye ever missed a normal human that doesn't have extra senses? i really don't know since all I have are his most recent appearances.

Warmonger
While fighting Deadpool Bullseye threw some stuff Deadpool used his telport belt to dodge out of the way then made a remark about Bullsye missing. Except the projectile bounced off of the wall and hit him in the back of the head.

Bullseye don't miss. Like I said unless Shiva starts out 30 feet or closer and instantly springs towards him he is litterally going ot turn her into swis cheese.

joesha28
Originally posted by Dizzle
Shiva. If you can match Batgirl in fighting skills, you can beat the crap out of Bullseye. It just kind of goes with the territory. I'd say she puts her fist through his head, but he has a skeleton that prevents fun, gory, instant kill moves. And that makes me sad. sad

Did you read Batgirl #69...i think Batgirl was matching Shiva... they both improved alot but Shiva was seen slightly better

And yes there is no need to explain....Lady Shiva Woosan.

Warmonger
Considering Bullseye's fighting abilities as well as his insane marksmanship, as well as his unnatural durability I think you are going to need to explain.

joesha28
His skill is good...somewhere Elektra level....But Shiva is the best in DCU...while Daredevil is not in his whom Bullseye keep getting creamed to.

Warmonger
He fought of both Daredevil and Elektra right? I mean I think that is a feat that Even Shiva would be proud of.

joesha28
No...he did beat Elektra....but was beaten by DD...DD hands Bully's ass everytime they meet. DD is even not the cream of marvel h2h (which consist Shang Chi, Iron Fist, Cat, Midnight.)
Shiva is part of that cream or even the best h2h in DCU.

jrodslam
Originally posted by joesha28
His skill is good...somewhere Elektra level....But Shiva is the best in DCU...while Daredevil is not in his whom Bullseye keep getting creamed to.

Bullseye isnt Elektra level. Hes a notch or two below DD imo. It has been debated that Shiva is the beast in the DCU. DD is also one of the top in Marvel, so Bullseye losing to him is nothing for him to hang his head about.

jrodslam
No...he did beat Elektra....but was beaten by DD...DD hands Bully's ass everytime they meet. DD is even not the cream of marvel h2h (which consist Shang Chi, Iron Fist, Cat, Midnight.)

Bullseye has beaten DD before. DD might not be cream of the crop in all MA's, but hes one of the most rounded fighters. Plus the senses help. Hed beat Shang-Chi, Iron Fist and the others imo.

joesha28
Originally posted by jrodslam
Bullseye isnt Elektra level. Hes a notch or two below DD imo. It has been debated that Shiva is the beast in the DCU. DD is also one of the top in Marvel, so Bullseye losing to him is nothing for him to hang his head about.

One of the top but not the top. You shld know by now that i place DD's h2h skill abv Black Panther and Captain America.

jrodslam
One of the top but not the top. You shld know by now that i place DD's h2h skill abv Black Panther and Captain America.

I dont quite get that joesha.

You put DD's h2h skills above BP and Cap, when Cap is said to be the best h2h fighter in Marvel. Yet you say DD isnt the top in Marvel? In your opinion, who is the top h2h combatant in Marvel?

joesha28
I dont quite get that joesha.

You put DD's h2h skills above BP and Cap, when Cap is said to be the best h2h fighter in Marvel. Yet you say DD isnt the top in Marvel? In your opinion, who is the top h2h combatant in Marvel?

Cap was said to be the GREATEST h2h fighter not the BEST...just like how Batman is called the GREATEST h2h fighter in DCU. But we know better than that. The "GREATEST" tag is something that comes with status in their Universe...the respect they also command.

Shang Chi on the other hand is the best in Marvel.

jrodslam
Cap was said to be the GREATEST h2h fighter not the BEST...just like how Batman is called the GREATEST h2h fighter in DCU. But we know better than that. The "GREATEST" tag is something that comes with status in their Universe...the respect they also command.

Shang Chi on the other hand is the best in Marvel.

I get what youre saying. Although usually when i hear GREATEST of all time, im thinking BEST ever.

I also persoanlly think Cap, DD, Elektra and maaaybe Iron Fist can beat Shang-Chi. Although Shang and Fist have stalemated before. Ill concede that Shang is the best at Kung-Fu, but not at MA's or fighting. But thats just me. erm

srankmissingnin
Technically speaking Richard Dragon is superior to Shiva in pure h2h skill. A fight between the two is almost to close to call but you need to keep in mind that unlike Shiva, Richard Dragon doesn't have the ability to read his opponents body language. If the dramatic drop in skill that Cass suffered when she lost her body reading talent is any indication on Shiva then Richard Dragon would walk all over her in combat if she didn't have it... like 10/10 ownage.

On that note Elektra is easily the equal of Shiva in skill (and she has extra abilities that Shiva doesnt have the luxury of possesing). Elekta even has some degree of body reading ability as well (it was mentioned by some random sensie in a flash back). I would give Elektra 6-7/10 odds against Shiva... and Bullseye held his own against both Elektra and Daredevil at the same time.

srankmissingnin
I get what youre saying. Although usually when i hear GREATEST of all time, im thinking BEST ever.

I also persoanlly think Cap, DD, Elektra and maaaybe Iron Fist can beat Shang-Chi. Although Shang and Fist have stalemated before. Ill concede that Shang is the best at Kung-Fu, but not at MA's or fighting. But thats just me. erm

I would give Shang or Iron Fis the slight edge against Elektra (6-7/10) in melee combat as they can amp their stats with their chi. With out chi ampage I would give Elektra the slight edge. Cap could win maybe 4/10 against Chi in pure melee (no sheild).

jrodslam
I would give Shang or Iron Fis the slight edge against Elektra (6-7/10) in melee combat as they can amp their stats with their chi. With out chi ampage I would give Elektra the slight edge. Cap could win maybe 4/10 against Chi in pure melee (no sheild).

Ouch. Youd give Cap a possible 4/10? I dont agree with that one, but hey.

srankmissingnin
Ouch. Youd give Cap a possible 4/10? I dont agree with that one, but hey.

Shang Chi is a beast in h2h. I have an issue of MoKF where Shang Chi is like 14 and he is fighting a group of highly skilled assassins... and he beats the crap out of them. But while he is fighting their leader he is moving so fast that the guy can't even see some of Shangs moves. And he is exponentially better now then he was at 14. He has beaten half a dozen monks who where all "masters of ever form martial arts" before... the guy is unstoppable.

jrodslam
Shang Chi is a beast in h2h. I have an issue of MoKF where Shang Chi is like 14 and he is fighting a group of highly skilled assassins... and he beats the crap out of them. But while he is fighting their leader he is moving so fast that the guy can't even see some of Shangs moves. And he is exponentially better now then he was at 14. He has beaten half a dozen monks who where all "masters of ever form martial arts" before... the guy is unstoppable.

Im not saying hes not a beast. I just dont think he can beat the people i mentioned. At least not more times than not.

joesha28
No to me Shiva is much better than Elektra.....Shiva 7/10 against the girl in red.

xkalybr
Elektra getting killed by Bullseye drops her in rankings in my book.

She is a tremendous fighter, but not in the class of Shiva.

With that said, one again I say that Shiva beats Bullseye, for all the reasons I stated earlier, which I have added to this post.

Sixth_Winged
Jeez guys. I also voted for Shiva(only in close proximity) but you have to realize.....

......CROSSOVERS DO NOT COUNT!!!..........

Murda Mase
Bullseye wins. This is I guy who goes in battle and kills people with paper clips.....Shiva can't mess with those kinda skills.

Dizzle
Originally posted by Murda Mase
Bullseye wins. This is I guy who goes in battle and kills people with paper clips.....Shiva can't mess with those kinda skills.

Shiva doesn't even need paper clips... Bullseye isn't very impressive in the h2h department, Shiva will end up killing him with a touch if she can get there. My first post was exaggerated, but I think she should be able to close a fair amount of distance more often than not. It really does depend on how far they start from each other.

srankmissingnin
No to me Shiva is much better than Elektra.....Shiva 7/10 against the girl in red.

Read Elektra's MK series the girls a beast. In one issue she throws her sai into the barrel of a gun with so much force that the shooters own handed is ripped off... and send propelling through his chest with out slowing down.

xkalybr
Jeez guys. I also voted for Shiva(only in close proximity) but you have to realize.....

......CROSSOVERS DO NOT COUNT!!!..........

Why don't crossovers count?

When did that rule happen? confused

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by xkalybr
Why don't crossovers count?

When did that rule happen? confused

on the rule of "no non-canon source". You should find this helpful in almost every comic boards out there cause they share the same rule.

Of course i might be generalizing crossovers, there are some crossovers that might count if they are in continuity/canon and recognized by the companies involved.

marvelprince
Bulleye takes her. He's no pushover when it comes to h2h, plus he has toothpicks. Nuff said

Warmonger
I'm not saying that she won't beat him eventually in hand to hand combat, but it is goign to take her some work and she won't come out unscratched. The problem is that, Hand to hand is her only chance to win. Where as Bullseye cna win at range and up close.

Bullseye 7/10

Superherovandal
if it was hand to hand Shiva 10/10 but with toothpicks i'd say 6-65/107

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.