War-Machine,Scorpion,The Thing vs. Venom, The Blob, The Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dmx777
Ok so it's War machine, Scorpion (the strongest version), and The thing (ben Grimm) vs. Venom, The Blob ( u kno fat one), And the hulk...

Ok no prep time either!

Dmx777
Come on guys POST... i would go with war-machine team...

outarddwarf
Blob hulk venom. Warmachine can do nothing to the blob and hulk, to durable, thing can do nothing to the blob hulk and wouldn't hit venom,
scorpion would do nothing to the blob hulk and might not hit venom.

Dmx777
hmm. i dunno i mean scorpion was pretty strong at one point...

Black Adam
War machine alone can take out Venom and the blob.

But the you add in the hulk who is going to be trouble

So it's up to the Scorpion, war machine ,and The thing to take on the hulk.

I think they can take it at least 7/10 times

Dmx777
yea maybe they can... but is warmachine really that strong?

Black Adam
Originally posted by Dmx777
yea maybe they can... but is warmachine really that strong?

hes freaking war machine.

Blob gets taken out like every other hero takes him out. mess up the floor hes standing on then roll his ass out of there with a repulsor beam making him useless to the battle

Venom gets blasted with powerful lasers and missiles and repulsors from above while War machine flys around him. Whats venom going to do?

zachrivard
idk i doubt team one could take on the hulk

zachrivard
nobody on team one has enough fire power to beat hulk

GODSCRIBE
War-Machine takes out Venom fairly easily and subsequently the Blob, making it a 3 on one fight. The three will handle Hulk.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by zachrivard
nobody on team one has enough fire power to beat hulk

UMMMMMMMMM...

Are you forgeting that The THING has beaten him one on one in the past.

The HULK has definately gotten the majority of the wins but Ben has beaten him more than once.

Team 1 wins...

Dmx777
Yea i guesse team 1 wins...

spideycarnage
hulk team wins.. there overall more durable...war machine would be trouble for the team, venom can take out scoripin, the thing will loose to hulk, and blob easily wihtout breakin a sweat...hulk did beat ironman before so he'll beat war-machine too.

Black Adam
Originally posted by spideycarnage
hulk team wins.. there overall more durable...war machine would be trouble for the team, venom can take out scoripin, the thing will loose to hulk, and blob easily wihtout breakin a sweat...hulk did beat ironman before so he'll beat war-machine too.

war machine quickly takes out Venom and Blob. leaving Hulk to face the team alone.

How strong is Scorpion anyway?

spideycarnage
scorpion is stonger than spiderman but less than venom..if blob and venom gets taken out hulk would probally still win but would be no easy task.warmchine's arsenal wont do any damage to hulk, he has taken nukes before.. scorpion wont do anything to hulk other than burn him maybe with acid, the hulk would probally heal shortly after that..thing may give him some trouble.

outarddwarf
Originally posted by Black Adam
hes freaking war machine.

Blob gets taken out like every other hero takes him out. mess up the floor hes standing on then roll his ass out of there with a repulsor beam making him useless to the battle

Venom gets blasted with powerful lasers and missiles and repulsors from above while War machine flys around him. Whats venom going to do?

Blob doesn't have to activate his gravity power to be superdurable so he wouldn't just stand there and let warmachine do that to him. Blob would probably go after the thing to distract or whatever (if he could toddle his chunky butt over) while hulk jumps right in war machines face, use explosives now warmachine blowing himself to hell and letting hulk take his now crispy metal body and crush it. venom dissposes of scorpion and then they 3 on one thing or just let hulk curbstomp him.

Black Adam
Originally posted by outarddwarf
Blob doesn't have to activate his gravity power to be superdurable so he wouldn't just stand there and let warmachine do that to him. Blob would probably go after the thing to distract or whatever (if he could toddle his chunky butt over) while hulk jumps right in war machines face, use explosives now warmachine blowing himself to hell and letting hulk take his now crispy metal body and crush it. venom dissposes of scorpion and then they 3 on one thing or just let hulk curbstomp him.

not really. war machine in the air is faster then both Blob and Venom.

even if didn't want to allow War machine to do it he really wouldn't have no other choice.

War machine quickly takes out venom and Blob leaving The hulk alone.

outarddwarf
hulk is fast enough, which is why I said that he jumps right into warmachines face. Since i am assuming that blob and venom don't walk onto the scene get their a$$es kicked and then hulk walks up. So my view is entirly plausable.

Black Adam
Or you know war machine can dodge and move out of the way while thing and scorpy keep the hulk busy.

outarddwarf
Thing cant jump like the hulk and scorpion would get swatted out of the way with a casual backhand. They hulk is doing what i wanted him to and keeping War machine from blasting the hell out of venom and rolling the blob around.

Dmx777
u guys r mistaking the blob... if blob uses his power correctly he could be alot stronger...

jasofisc
well if team one is smart war-machine will put all of his power into just one hit like ironman did and ko the hulk before hulk has a chance to get angry. then it's just venom and blob I think that venom and blob would still have a chance to beat scorpion and the thing and a depowered war-machine. but the odds would be in team two's favor from that point on.

Dmx777
true that, jasofisc...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.