8th day juggernaut vs warhulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut66666
big grin

outarddwarf
War hulk, built to fight celestials.

juggernaut66666
juggernaut 100 times stronger then classic

outarddwarf
not really onehundred time stronger. Trion was that. Eighth day was just juggernaut focusing more because he had a mission he felt with all of his being he needed to acomplish. So he just used the power he had more effective and focused a little more of cytoraks energy into himself but not onehundred times. Unless it says it in the book.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by outarddwarf
War hulk, built to fight celestials.
Really? Because that sounds really dumb. Even for Apocalypse.

Warmonger
Uh war Hulk only managed to stalemate regular Juggernuat. *th day with his greater focus and better use of his powers would probably beat him.

Ex11B
Jeeze,who to pick here................ reading huh reading

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by juggernaut66666

Why do you continually keep saying that when we all had a big debate about it a few weeks back. Hyperbole doesnt not equate to gospel truth. The writer of that very issue stated that 8th day Juggernaut wasnt really any stronger or more invuknerable, he was just alot more focused and so applied his powers more effectively.

blind faith
Juggernaut wins

Morgrulesall
War wins easy.He already owned Juggernaut classic.No one ever stopped him before War.

War is the ultimate weapon to fight celestials.Any version of Juggernaut would lose horribly.

Rewmac
even thor had killed a celestial

Swanky-Tuna
War Hulk wasn't a weapon against the celestials and did Thor kill a celestial? I know he used the godforce to crack open the dome on one of them.

Rewmac
yeah he did thor respect thread

Swanky-Tuna
Still, he used the godforce. Juggernaut nor War Hulk have anything like that. The Asgard Destroyer had more going for it than these two and it got wrecked.

spideycarnage
the only feat war hulk did was stop the juggernaut, i think...i say 8th day juggy wins for now.

Rewmac
i guess juggernaut's durability is above all

Mider
juggernauts more durable then a celestial or even galactus no one sept onslaught and a templar have been able to hurt him last time ive checked they have roughed him up but hurt nah not even galactus can hurt him in fact dr strange used the very same bands of cyttorak that juggs gets his power from to contain galactus and he couldnt break it, only reason i heard warhulk hurt juggernaut is cause his tech negated the magic of cyttorak thor did the same thing but when the negation stopped so did thors winning :P till he launched juggs away by getting him intangled by his hammer.

Warmonger
War Hulk didn't evne Hurt Juggernaut. THough I am willing to bet that that celestial sowrd might have done him in.

ANywho 8th day juggernaut was tearing through dimensions.

long pig
8th or trion eats War for supper. 10/10

Hell, 8th day showed just how powerful Jug is if he gets serious, and he treated Thor like a gnat.

War never beat Jug, he never did any damage. He MAY have been capable with the sword, but then again, Jug wasn't actually trying to fight....he just CIS'd his way into a coma.

Normal Jug, bloodlusted, no CIS, no PIS, would beat War. Any other version just smokes War.

Tshern
Any other, with the exception of current, who would easily be manhandled by Hulk.

Mider
what happend to current juggs?

KillAll
i'm all about juggernaut beating any version of hulk, that hulk can reach by himself. anybody who was around for 3/4ths of the hulk/juggernaut thread knows that. i'm also an avid juggernaut fan. so lets dispell some myths real fast, sorry juggernaut fans. its gotta be said. even though i myself dont like it.

1)8th day wasnt any stronger than "classic" juggernaut. they were the same character, only juggernaut kept saying "i gotta be somewhere". if you call that an upgrade in power, then i guess he was... the writer also said juggernaut didnt seem to be any more powerful.

2)war hulk had an extra dimensional energy about him that negated juggernauts magic. so it doesnt matter (even if juggernaut was enhanced slightly) because its still going to negate it.

3)despite juggernaut fans not wanting to believe it. even though juggernaut wasnt HURT, he was casually tossed about. while he got 1 shot in, war hulk landed several.

war hulk still takes this. unless you are talking about the 100ft giant that literally was crushing dimensions.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Mider
what happend to current juggs?
Somehow he got his powers back. I want to how and how he got out of Xorn's head.

Originally posted by Warmonger
War Hulk didn't evne Hurt Juggernaut. THough I am willing to bet that that celestial sowrd might have done him in.

ANywho 8th day juggernaut was tearing through dimensions.
Trion was the version of Juggernaut that punched through dimensions. I find it easier to remember because he was trying to get to the Trion dimension by punching to it.

Originally posted by KillAll
8th day wasnt any stronger than "classic" juggernaut. they were the same character, only juggernaut kept saying "i gotta be somewhere". if you call that an upgrade in power, then i guess he was... the writer also said juggernaut didnt seem to be any more powerful.
Because the one spell was activated, Juggernaut was supposed to be focusing his power and *that* made him stronger.

Ex11B
Originally posted by juggernaut66666

If someone is stronger by 100x than Classic,wouldn't that be PC level strength? confused

KillAll
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Because the one spell was activated, Juggernaut was supposed to be focusing his power and *that* made him stronger.

what one spell?? the only thing activated was his will to be somewhere. the 8th day call went out to all the exemplars. juggernaut just knew he had to be somewhere, but he didnt know how to get there. usually juggernaut plays with his victims... literally. till he gets mad. just like he did with generation x. when things got serious, he knocked them all out with a thunder clap. or with captain britain. he just chatted with him, and made fun of him. then damn near punched him a mile... and he was skidding through the ground.... the point is, he wasnt any more powerful.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by KillAll
what one spell?? the only thing activated was his will to be somewhere. the 8th day call went out to all the exemplars. juggernaut just knew he had to be somewhere, but he didnt know how to get there. usually juggernaut plays with his victims... literally. till he gets mad. just like he did with generation x. when things got serious, he knocked them all out with a thunder clap. or with captain britain. he just chatted with him, and made fun of him. then damn near punched him a mile... and he was skidding through the ground.... the point is, he wasnt any more powerful.
The spell that compelled the exemplars to build the godmachine and represent their gods. He was on a mission, not just goofing around.

outarddwarf
8th day was not more Powerful, mearly more focused. classic could tap that power if he had the need. now i think that the war hulk thing was a jip anyway, considering that juggs shrugged off the godforce which cracked a celestial globe, but judging by the comics War Hulk "should" win, even though i think regular juggernaut should have taken him.

newjak86
Well all I got to say is this.
Juggernaut when more focused could very well be more powerful as a focused Cain may just be able to use the magics in him more. Like the idea he has incalculable strength but you hardly see it because never really seems to be trying to use it. Yeah like that a more focused Juggernaut aka 8th day may not be any given any more energy but he is stronger.
The only reason people keep saying this is because in the comic Thor stated "It seems as if his strength hath sweld a hundred fold"

outarddwarf
yep i see what you be saying. view bottom right of pick

http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/5840/8thdaythor45hv.jpg

KillAll
"i cannot help but wonder-- where in all the world is power enough to defeat the undefeatable?"

i love that line as juggernaut exits leaving thor laying on the ground big grin

bigboygreen
Hulk takes this one, as a matter of fact hulk could take juggs in any form or state.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by bigboygreen
Hulk takes this one, as a matter of fact hulk could take juggs in any form or state.
lol
1.juggernaut can't be beaten by phisical strenght so hulk cannot win
2.8thday juggernaut has beaten down 7 demigods hulk could never do that

Brutacus
you're talking about the exemplars right???
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/exemplar.htm
The telepath is not even stronger in mind controlling than professor X.
And you call them demigods???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.