Vartox v Sentry (yup it's a spite thread)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sir Whirlysplat
I actually love the new Sentry mini. I love watchdog he is far cooler than Krypto but Vartox would own him and the surfer.

VARTOX

Vartox was originally the energy-powered super hero of the planet Valeron.
When Valeron exploded, Vartox made his way to Earth and, due to shared experiences, became fast friends with Superman. With Superman's help, he adopted the secret identity of Vern O'Valeron and became employed as the chief of security for WGBS.

Vartox has strong feelings for Lana Lang, who returns them in kind.

His "Hyper-energy" powers are practically limitless, so far allowing him the powers of flight, super-strength, force-fields, protection from lethal environments, intangibility, teleportation, illusion casting, telepathy, concussive beams of force and more.

soleran30
so your saying this guy owns superman as well?

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by soleran30
so your saying this guy owns superman as well?

Yup he owned everyone laughing out loud if Precrisis Supes was OTT - Vartox was the next level up. In one issue Supes thinks, I can't beat Vartox his Hyper Powers are greater than my Super Powers. He was ridiculous laughing out loud

soleran30
but did he like hostess snacks?smile If he beat PC superman this is a funny curbstomp and I do hope he pulls out hostess snacks!

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by soleran30
but did he like hostess snacks?smile If he beat PC superman this is a funny curbstomp and I do hope he pulls out hostess snacks!

I think he did an advert for them with Supes about 74 or 75 smile

Mider
what kind of powers did he show beside the ones mentioned?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.