Grievous

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maestro
I've always wondered how powerful general grievous would of been had he been adept in the force, and would there of been a different outcome in his battle against kenobi in ROTS.

If the question has been answered before, sorry, but I did do a search and got nothing.

Tangible God
It's horrendously debatable. Since we have virtually nothing to compare it to.

But since he did kill his fare share of Jedi without the Force, I'd assume he'd be up to even maybe Mace's or Palpatine's standards.

calvin44
And he may even be on the council.(If he was lightsided)

Tangible God
LOL. Doubtful.

Maestro
Would he of beaten kenobi though, sounds like he would.

Tangible God
He came close to doing so anyway. With the Force, Light or Dark, Obi's toast.

calvin44
He could have beaten Dooku and become Darth Grievous.(thats a good "Darth" name.)

Tangible God
It'd be hilarious to see him sitting on the Jedi Council, trying to fit into those chairs.

calvin44
HAHAHA He would Have a Mechno-type chair to compliment the shape of his metal.

Lightsnake
We've seen him and Mace fight actually..

xxxpoppunker182
i dont think he'd be very powerful at all like anikin lost alot of his power from losing his arms and legs and grevious lost everything but his head and vital organs

Ritalbringer
Mace vs Grievous, Grievous got totaly owned ^^ Doubt he could beat him if Force Sensitive. But anyhow, don't forget that he got some Jedi blood in him, the blood of Sifo Dias. So he must be kinda attuned.

Master Fisto
from what ive heard...he is able to defeat so many jedi because the force is unable to detect him...aparently this is because he received master-watch me butcher this(sipho dias)'s blood in a transfusion...this may be total bullshit...but thats what i have learned...and if this is true, if he were somehow force equipted, the jedi would be able to use the force to predict his movements...so he would be gaining the force, but losing his element of surprise....

***this might be total bullshit-srry if it is

SecretShadow
What would be REALLY funny, is to see a Hutt character who was in the Jedi Council, trying to fit in the chairs.

Wouldn't that be tres sweet?

Ritalbringer
But Hutts can't be force sensitive

darht dude
you know that if grievous pulled of what he did in the clone wars cartoon he would have killed obi-wan kaboozie.
but no lucas had to make him a wuss with all of that coughing CRAP!

mace=badass
Can the Yhuzzan Vong(sp?) be force-sensitive?

xxxpoppunker182
the vong can't be force sensative and yes grevious could be sensed through the force everything in the starwars galaxy can be the vong are from a diff galaxy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.