Clark Kent (Smallville) Vs Iron Man (Current)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scoobless
Speed & strength probably still go to CK..... but IM has firepower, flight & experience

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Scoobless
Speed & strength probably still go to CK..... but IM has firepower, flight & experience

I wouldnt even say Smallville Clark has superior strength. What feats has he pulled off to make you say that?

Cyber Ninja
He caught a car with two hands. A car drove dead ino him and broke in half. he jumped on a missle and pulled it out(the insides) he lifted to big ass things in that epwith that guy could make you forget.when he was in that lab place.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by Cyber Ninja
He caught a car with two hands. A car drove dead ino him and broke in half. he jumped on a missle and pulled it out(the insides) he lifted to big ass things in that epwith that guy could make you forget.when he was in that lab place.

None of those feats are beyond Rogue let alone Iron Man. I wouldnt say strength wise from what we've seen so far that Sville Clark is stronger than Iron Man

Scoobless
I was thinking of the time he lobbed the tractor a few hundred feet into the air and a couple of miles down the road...... but now i remember that that was during the solar flare episode

can't actually think of many other uber-impressive strength feats off the top of my head

R.O.T. Yahman
I was thinking of the time he lobbed the tractor a few hundred feet into the air and a couple of miles down the road...... but now i remember that that was during the solar flare episode

can't actually think of many other uber-impressive strength feats off the top of my head

Iron Man rapes him !!!!!!!!!!!

Far superior strength, and Clark has shown that he struggles against people on his own strength, which as G.S. said not really on an Iron man level. Iron man is powered by Nuclear fusion and can increase his strength level enough to take on Thor and Hulk, for short periods. As G.S. said Small ville superman has shown nothing to suggest he even on par with Spider man from the films.

According to the Marvel system , Clark would be a Level 5, where as Iron man can become Level 7 for short periods of time !

He does though have him on speed, but Iron man takes him on durability and fire power.

Scoobless
Originally posted by R.O.T. Yahman
As G.S. said Small ville superman has shown nothing to suggest he even on par with Spider man from the films.

well i totally disagree with that....CK is quite a bit stronger than Spider-Man, much faster and a hell of a lot more durable

GalacticStorm
well i totally disagree with that....CK is quite a bit stronger than Spider-Man, much faster and a hell of a lot more durable

I think he was talking more in terms of strength. From what we've seen so far i wouldnt say hes beyond Rogue

R.O.T. Yahman

The Spiderman from the films has far more impressive strength feats !

He stopped a 100 ton train and lifted a huge cable car and that large piece of buliding. Clarks greatest feat so far was when he 'malled' the bus ! smile

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by GalacticStorm
I think he was talking more in terms of strength. From what we've seen so far i wouldnt say hes beyond Rogue

Agreed ... I've seen her lift a large plane b4, i doubt Clark could do the same ! smile

Scoobless
The Spiderman from the films has far more impressive strength feats !

He stopped a 100 ton train and lifted a huge cable car and that large piece of buliding. Clarks greatest feat so far was when he 'malled' the bus ! smile

surviving the fall off of a missile from a few miles up (plus the explosive blast) was more impressive than the bus thing

R.O.T. Yahman
surviving the fall off of a missile from a few miles up (plus the explosive blast) was more impressive than the bus thing

When did he do this ? .... New episode ? Im living with a lot of people who are not too keen on watching D.C.'s answer to Dawsons Creek. Not that i blame them , most of Smaliville is purgetory, although i still love it ! big grin I wonder whose going to die at the end of the serries, i put my money on Lional / Chloe

Scoobless
When did he do this ? .... New episode ? Im living with a lot of people who are not too keen on watching D.C.'s answer to Dawsons Creek. Not that i blame them , most of Smaliville is purgetory, although i still love it ! big grin I wonder whose going to die at the end of the serries, i put my money on Lional / Chloe

The missile thing is early in season 5.... are you still watching season 4?

R.O.T. Yahman
The missile thing is early in season 5.... are you still watching season 4?

No I've got it on DVD .... I get a lot of abuse for my Smallville DVD collection embarrasment

The special effects are great though !!!!!!

He's definitely gettiong more powerful, if he's surviving things like that, at one stage he was scared about jumping from one building to another, and b4 that he had trouble stopping cars ! smile

By the end of the serries he'll be able to beat Iron man ! smile

Arahan
lol

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by Arahan
lol

confused

Arahan
that was funny wink

golem370
Well I am not saying Smallville Supes would win but he did throw that tractor a few miles away & he still pretty damn fast and he still pretty durable, and he still has his eye beam which might melt Iron Mans Armor.

Tron

It was Clark's dad that bit it, somewhat like in the first movie.

And as far as feats go, Clark also crushed some coal and made a diamond.

supremthor
ep 100 was crazy.. first lana dies then is sent bac in time. save louis befor she dies and his farther ends up dieing.

The Ion
Lana needs to die. It's time for CK to step up to Lois anyway.

Scoobless
You guys all need to learn how to use spoiler tags.... i'm not f**king joking

I'm in the UK and series 5 hasn't been shown here yet. I download the episodes and i only just saw that episode a couple of hours ago

AcousticDoc
How would Iron Man keep up with him? Remember in the mr. Mxyplezx episode when Clark threw a football then went into superspeed mode? He ran about 600 meters, broke Chloe's chaincuffs, disarmed and then threw her attacker then went went back to the football field and resumed his normal position. Noone even noticed or could react to him. No way Ironman would be able to hit him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.