Darth Vader and Gandalf the grey VERSUS Batman and Daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

grey fox
Their all transported into a empty city .

Bloodlust is on , no prep........

Etrigan
That's close. Very close. Though I'm saying Batman and DD. If it had been Gandalf the White, the other team would win, but no.

NoFate007
Vader Force Choke's Batman and Daredevil, and they die. Easy match. Vader against non-Jedi is like overkill basically, let alone not giving Batman any prep lol.

Ex11B
Batman and DD die...

Tassadar
Vader doesnt need force powers, one lightsaber swing and both die, Jedi have superhuman reflexes and speed

Crease
Originally posted by Tassadar
Vader doesnt need force powers, one lightsaber swing and both die, Jedi have superhuman reflexes and speed

Cosign...Jedi and Sith are well beyond 95% of the street level guys. Of those I can think of, only Spidey stands a chance.

The fact that they eventually tire after using the force is the thing that would get them owned by most guys above street level. That and the lack of a force field.

riceroost
Gandalf sits back in a field smoking the finest pipe weed Comicdom has to offer while Vader chokes the life out of DD and Bats from 100 yards away.

drwerwer
vader uses force pull they come flying at him he swings lightsaber they're cut in half

AJ4LIFE
nah bats beats them on his own

golem370
Gandalf would beat them all easily

BobbyD
Vader: Bruce, I am your father.

Batman: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AJ4LIFE
bruce: hay ast least yor not dead then dad

vader: arent i son arent i

bruce: noooooooooooooooooooooo

BobbyD
laughing

AJ4LIFE
laughing

BobbyD
bash

starwars

Bruce & DD: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

AJ4LIFE
*yoda hops along*
yoda: no bruce im yor father

vader: yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

bruce: nooooooooooooooooo

The Fake Macoy
Gandalf could beat both of them easily. This isn't a fair fight at all.

outavodka
exactly.... Gandalf THE GREY>NOT WHITE>GREY, took on the BALROG himself something i dont see bats or dd doing by themselves let alone 2gthr.

batdude123
Gandalf and Darth take this one 20/10. This is not even a fair fight.

Dayscribe
Vader wins. By himself.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.