Jsa Vs Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ALEMASTER
OK WE'VE HAD JLA VS THEM HOW ABOUT JSA

HAWKMAN
HAWKGIRL
MIDNITE
SAND
ATOM SMASHER
STARS AND STRIPES
GREEN LANTERN ALAN SCOTT
MR TERRFIC
CAPTIAN MARVEL
VS
THOR
IRON MAN
HAWKEYE
CAPTIAN AMERICA
WASP
HANKPYM
SHE HULK
QUICKSILVER
black panther
she hulk

Lord Ryugen
There are two She Hulks? confused

leonidas
jsa. avengers don't have a second big gun to handle scott or to handle marvel. one would deal with thor long enough for the other and the rest of the jsa to take out the avengers then they all tackle thor. im would last a while, but the other avengers are wiped out quick by scott OR marvel.

King KAM
Why doesnt Black Panther get his name in Caps, that shit is racist, im reportin you , racist muthafucca

Lord Ryugen
JSA wins, too much power in Scot and Marvel, The only real dangers in the Avengers is Thor and IM, and in my opinion thats not enough. On a side note...does Alemaster know he posted She Hulk twice? confused

DigiMark007
Yeah, big battles usually come down to a few of the most powerful. The others are just there as croutons on the salad. JSA.

JOE NUNEZ
if you bastards add hulk to the avengers take out she hulk then battle and see what happens marvel rules....

Mider
even with the hulk i dont think the avengers wouldnt win thats why its hard to defeat the JLA or JSA the individials are power houses alone how much more as a team?

Juntai
This is a pretty close fight with Flash being ripped from the JSA team. Luckily he's replaced with Captain Marvel though.. I'm going to give this 6/10 to the JSA. Not as many superheavyweights as the JLA, but enough to pull the majority imo.

jacobo0o
give iron man thorbuster to fight captain marvel
then we have a even fight

outavodka
uhh uh....with but just a wisper SHAZAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
not to mention claws of horus from HM

jacobo0o
oh yea???

quick silver runs and steals it wat now??lol

jacobo0o
claw of horus

Juntai
Originally posted by jacobo0o
oh yea???

quick silver runs and steals it wat now??lol Quick Silver can fly now?

outavodka
Marvel makes the prick pay for it thats wat hapns

outavodka
Originally posted by Juntai
Quick Silver can fly now? well u see his sister wanda made it so.... laughing im sorry i cant do this! laughing

jacobo0o
oh yea i forgot hawkman can fly.....

hmm.... brb...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.