This Beta Ray Bill vs Sun Dipped Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
I just found this pick of a resurrected Beta Ray Bill very cool and looks damn powerful.Odin & Silver Surfer working together making a Uber Bill

BobbyD
I'll put my money on a Sun-dipped Clark.

outarddwarf
Originally posted by BobbyD
I'll put my money on a Sun-dipped Clark.

i concur.

Darth_Erebus
Superman goes down.

cheap cabbage
Sundipped superman is overkill for anyone short of galactus. Bump

Khellendros
UberBill destroys supes.

King KAM
Originally posted by Khellendros
UberBill destroys supes. marvel fanboy

Azeld
Id give normal Bill the edge over normal Superman. What feats does cosmic BRB have?

King KAM
Originally posted by Azeld
Id give normal Bill the edge over normal Superman. What feats does cosmic BRB have? dude, BRB is equal to thor, Superman beats thor every damn time they fight, someone give the man of steel his goddamn props, If supes killed galactus i think people would still say he would lose to SS, you people are just plain silly at times, other times you are genius(when u support me in cap or thanos threads)

in this case, you people are being silly

Azeld
Originally posted by King KAM
dude, BRB is equal to thor, Superman beats thor every damn time they fight, someone give the man of steel his goddamn props, If supes killed galactus i think people would still say he would lose to SS, you people are just plain silly at times, other times you are genius(when u support me in cap or thanos threads)

in this case, you people are being silly

BRB has also defeated Thor twice. Once when they first met and once for Mjolnir. They have the same powerset but BRB seems like a better, more focused fighter.

King KAM
Originally posted by Azeld
BRB has also defeated Thor twice. Once when they first met and once for Mjolnir. They have the same powerset but BRB seems like a better, more focused fighter. Supes Ko'ed thor with one punch, and that wasnt his hardest, brb gets be-headed, and then supes cries cuzz he didnt mean to kill brb, only wanted to shut him up.

Azeld
Supes Ko'ed thor with one punch, and that wasnt his hardest, brb gets be-headed, and then supes cries cuzz he didnt mean to kill brb, only wanted to shut him up.

There was an extended fight off panel if you actually read the comic

UniOmni
Originally posted by cheap cabbage
Sundipped superman is overkill for anyone short of galactus. Bump

I beg to differ. I'd see sundipped Supes losing to anybody wielding decent energy draining powers. Surfer,Thor etc. All that cosmic flame bizness is just energy waiting to be siphoned and returned tenfold. Now, though i think Supes jobber aura is second only to Wolverine, he is outrageously powerful in the brute category. But overkill to nebody short of Galactus?? roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing Way too much credit being given.
Thr guy who lifts the most doesn't always win the fight, or shouldn't. But as all know, in DC nothing beats a punch!

roughrider
Yet BRB lifted mjolnir, and Superman couldn't.
This version of BRB is not from Stormbreaker, is he? That was likely BRB at his most powerful. He should go against sun-dipped Supes, now that we know he gets a big charge from this (but too much can overload his cells)

King KAM
Originally posted by roughrider
Yet BRB lifted mjolnir, and Superman couldn't.
This version of BRB is not from Stormbreaker, is he? That was likely BRB at his most powerful. He should go against sun-dipped Supes, now that we know he gets a big charge from this (but too much can overload his cells) not true, nothing in ASS can be shown as cannon, so we arent sure his cells overload, in the actual canon dc universe

Mider
cant believe there was a comic were galactus was actually scared of superman shakes head.

Khellendros
marvel fanboy
Actually, if anything, I'm more of a Wildstorm fanboy. I'm just a Superman hater.

Femi32
Originally posted by UniOmni
I beg to differ. I'd see sundipped Supes losing to anybody wielding decent energy draining powers. Surfer,Thor etc. All that cosmic flame bizness is just energy waiting to be siphoned and returned tenfold. Now, though i think Supes jobber aura is second only to Wolverine, he is outrageously powerful in the brute category. But overkill to nebody short of Galactus?? roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing Way too much credit being given.
Thr guy who lifts the most doesn't always win the fight, or shouldn't. But as all know, in DC nothing beats a punch!

I thought Slade, Batman, and Captain America had jobber auras comparable to Wolverine? If the Spectre jobs to Superman, then he would be second to Wolverine.

Mider
spectre jobbing to superman thats weak

King KAM
Originally posted by Khellendros
Actually, if anything, I'm more of a Wildstorm fanboy. I'm just a Superman hater. same thing!

Mider
marvel and wildstorm arent even part of the same company wildstorm is owned by DC aint it?

Khellendros
Originally posted by Mider
marvel and wildstorm arent even part of the same company wildstorm is owned by DC aint it?
Indeed. Between Wildstorm and Vertigo, DC actually gets way way WAY more of my money than Marvel.

Mider
well DC does alot with the few characters they have Marvel has alot more characters but DC makes stories that are more i dont know they hit the heart since they have been around longer perhaps i dont know if they indeed have been around longer but yeah they got the big big icons as apposed to Marvel but i like both i dont have any DC comics that come to memory but yeah i have Marvel comics but i have a BIG list of DC comics i want.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.