MY Movie Idea.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

KillShot
<OPENING SCENE>

A camera rolls cast on screen While in a dimlit room. Circling a Man sleeping, It looks like there was someone else in the bed, But missing you can tell because the sheets are pulled back on that side.

The man looks sound asleep faintly you can hear loud THUMPS in the background. with soft music playing in the background you begin to see cheap camera tricks, first slowly under the bed, Then under the door and down a darklit hallway and halfway up a flight of stair steps. The background sounds change from THUMPING to slight struggling and faint screaming. Then the camera Rushes BACK DOWN THE STAIRS THROUGH THE HALLWAY UNDER THE DOOR AND STOPS SUDDENLY AT THE MAN SLEEPING with a loud 'BOOM' sound effect.

It shows the man sleeping and then slightly waking up, He then tries to find his wife smoothing it up and down the sheets and notices she is gone. he then hears a loud SCREAM, thinking something is seriously wrong he RUSHES TO HIS DRESSER AND TRIES TO GRAB HIS GUN AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE. THEN ESCAPES OFF THE THE DOOR AND FLINGS IT OPEN, as he starts running down the hallway 'time seems to slow down as he's running' as he's putting together his thoughts that there's a chance its his wife who is screaming.

As he nears the bottom of the staircase, He faintly hears his son crying and then with all his might tries to get up the stairs as fast as possible. Time still in slow motion, there's sweat beading down the side of his face and his heart is beating harder and harder by the second, BA BOOM,BA BOOM,BA BOOM. He violently opens the door and the top of the stairs, The screen then turns pitch black but you can still hear sound. Then BANG you hear a gunshot.

<TITLE SCREEN>
with screen still black after the gunshot it shows the title of the movie in bright red letters "TRADERS" then new screen.

ONE YEAR EARLIER.

thats it for right now, i need to know what people think of this movie idea. if you like it i will finish it. i have a good twist for the ending.
let me know what you think. THANK YOU.

Makedde
It's gonna have to be pretty long for it to be a movie, and written like a script, too. smile

But keep going. smile

BackFire
Don't do a twist ending, they're too cliche and predicable, ironically.

DarkWizard
BF likes my Ideas.

But to keep myself safe, They can't be revealed to anyone else. ninja

BackFire
Yeah, you never know how many slick hollywood executives secretly browse these movie boards just waiting for someone to discuss their new idea for a movie so they can steal it.

DarkWizard
Originally posted by BackFire
Yeah, you never know how many slick hollywood executives secretly browse these movie boards just waiting for someone to discuss their new idea for a movie so they can steal it.

yes

Breifly explain the potential of my ideas. And that'll be all from you BF.

ninja stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.