Thor VS the Thing (with a twist)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheKahn
Ben gets a Green Lantern ring (for this fight he can use it) and a year of training from Hal Jordan. Considering the strength of will and heart that Ben is suppose to have, could he use the ring and put down Thor?

Black Adam
He doesnt need. He takes it off like his teach and starts a clobberin with his bear fist.

paolo2143
yes and within a few seconds of trying to clobber thor without ring he is flat out on his back:-) i like the thing but against thor he is outclassed unless he has the full power of the ring.

Spawnrules
Originally posted by Black Adam
He doesnt need. He takes it off like his teach and starts a clobberin with his bear fist.

very true

roughrider
Thor can knock Ben out with his penis alone. bangin

Black Adam
Originally posted by roughrider
Thor can knock Ben out with his penis alone. bangin

But bens Penis should be covered in rocks right? therefore it should be able to do more damage when slammed up against your face.

spideycarnage
Originally posted by Spawnrules
very true

wow cant belive u guys think that ben is beyond thor's level.. thing is about a class 85 at best and thor is over a class 100, he can fly and he's the god of thunder..also is probally more durable than ben. its a miss match without the ring..u guys need to give thor more credit..he can even take on superman, superman only won in the cross-overs because he more popular.

Black Adam
It was joke people.

I even put in the Hal punch avatar to confirm it.

spideycarnage
Originally posted by Black Adam
It was joke people.

I even put in the Hal punch avatar to confirm it.

haha thank god..whew

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.