Ender's Game -> 2008

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Vinny Valentine
Ender's Game is a Book that was published awhile ago, its about a boy who is brought up to a space station sort of place and is trained when he is only 6. It goes through him growing up and his life with other people and such. Its all about Children who are advanced in gene and basically made to go to War with another species called "Buggers".

The Book is well worth a read and I'd like to hear what some others have to think about it.......

big grin

Bardock42
I enjoyed the Book a lot. And I think it could be made a pretty good movie, if they don't change too much of the original. It's not a typical Science Fiction book but it is well worth a read, although I am not sure if the atmosphere could be conveyed. Anyways, I'm looking forward to it, although this is still a long as time.
The book was by Orson Scott Card by the way.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Bardock42
I enjoyed the Book a lot. And I think it could be made a pretty good movie, if they don't change too much of the original. It's not a typical Science Fiction book but it is well worth a read, although I am not sure if the atmosphere could be conveyed. Anyways, I'm looking forward to it, although this is still a long as time.
The book was by Orson Scott Card by the way.

Yeah, I have a few of the Ender's Game series by him, none are as good as the first erm . I hope the movies good though.

Solo
Already a thread in Sci-Fi/Fantasy.

Vinny Valentine
Originally posted by Solo
Already a thread in Sci-Fi/Fantasy.

Bah.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.