Fourth Celestial host vs DC Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Erebus
Celestials:

One Above All

Arishem the judge

Hargen the measurer
Tefral the surveyor
Nezarr the calculator
Gammenon the gatherer
Jemiah the analyzer
Eson the searcher
Oneg the prober
Ziran the tester

keep in mind this is DC earth, not DC universe.

Wonder Woman does not have the godwave in this.
Spectre is at normal power.
Superman is pre crisis

Does DC earth have a chance?

Mider
even at normal power i think spectre is to much keep him out cause even on earth his powers elevate depending on who he is fighting.

Sixth_Winged
I'm going with the celestials here. Spectre at normal pl be able to hold his own against several of them, but i doubt if he's not gonna be hardpressed just to put down one. One, two or three of them might own every single being there is in DC earth while Spectre is occupied.

Every single pantheon on MU earth and eternals banded together and had literally one-sided prep on their side and still had their ass handed to them.

Mider
yeah but the gods of MU are weaker then the DCU in the DCU one god like ares or circe has the potential to destroy the entire world while in the MU only the sky fathers have that power IMO cause i havent heard of loki or others having that power go look up DC ares vs MU ares and you'll see what im talking about i think that the DC gods would have a much better chance of defeating the celestials DC ares could controll there weapons and cause them to fight each other like he did the whole planet earth.

the Darkone
Marvel gods are not weaker, Dc gods would've got there ass handed to them also, these are Celestial they are one of the top beings in the universe. Celestial has pack a very hard to beat if you add Exitar , Dc earth is dead on arrival.

Mider
they may be top in MU but this isnt the MU is it? Ares alone could make them fight each other perhaps and controll there weapons why would they fare so well against the DCU as they did against the MU no i dont think they could win.

TheKahn
The celestials have been described as "space gods" and that seems to me to be the best description of them. In my mind they are the most powerful physical beings in the MU and are just below the abstracts.

Case in point, Thor's Godblasts (an attack that would have killed most of the DC heroes) barely caused one celestial to notice him. I just don't see DC earth having the firepower to put down one of them, much less 10.

Mider
you forget you have guys on earth like mr miricle do you now he alone would defeat them and so could the spectre the gods of DCU would mount an offensive that would be big time better then the MU's

TheKahn
If Shazam ( a skyfather) can put up a good fight with the Spectre, I don't think he's gonna put down a celestial. Espically since the thread starter put in that this is a "normal" Spectre and not a more powerful version. What exactly will the DC gods to the celestials? No one in the MU messes with them and for good reason. They are low on feats but the fact that ALL of the marvle gods and the eternals couln't hurt ONE celestrial, puts into doubt if the DC Earth could do anything.

Mider
like i said already the DCU gods are greater then then the MU what MU god below a sky father ever took over the world under his or her own power or had the potential to do so or even destroy the planet like circe or ares of DC name one please if those guys are that strong can you imaginge how strong the godheads of the DCU are DC zues was a member of the quentenssence alongside highfather who is probably galactus level and ganthet who's powers i dont know how big they are but they are pretty big since he is the most powerful of the gaurdians and lets not forget the stranger. and the spectre was toying with him come on one moment he is having a problem the next he destroy the rock of eternity i think thats toying since he simply drained shazam of his powers after a while he just got tired or messing with him i would think and just finished him off

TheKahn
This is DC earth not DC universe so Ganthet and High Father are not there (isn't High Father dead anyway?) Doesn't WonderWoman do pretty well against Cires and Ares? They may be powerful enough to take over the world or destroy it, but the heroes in DC always stop them. The celestrials are just below the abstracts, being able to blow up a planet doesn't really compare to the power they are suspose to have. Nothing in the entire Marvel Universe has ever been shown to even phase these guys.

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by Mider
like i said already the DCU gods are greater then then the MU what MU god below a sky father ever took over the world under his or her own power or had the potential to do so or even destroy the planet like circe or ares of DC name one please if those guys are that strong can you imaginge how strong the godheads of the DCU are DC zues was a member of the quentenssence alongside highfather who is probably galactus level and ganthet who's powers i dont know how big they are but they are pretty big since he is the most powerful of the gaurdians and lets not forget the stranger. and the spectre was toying with him come on one moment he is having a problem the next he destroy the rock of eternity i think thats toying since he simply drained shazam of his powers after a while he just got tired or messing with him i would think and just finished him off

DC gods are neither greater nor weaker than MU. They are both too many obscure entities and there is no sign of them exceeding each other.

Ex11B
The Celestials issue a severe beating.

K Von Doom
celestials throw planets around. dc earth would be tossed into the sun or a black hole with no effort.

Sixth_Winged
Yeah, i remember that in IG. It's friggin intergalactic alley-hoops stick out tongue

Commentator1: here comes arishem
Commentator2: Oh he's being double teamed by Ziran and Hargen
Commentator1: passes to Gamiel. Oneg now setting it up.
Commentator2: Oooh* blocked by Exitar . He's celestial Shaq afterall.....wait....it's Oneg.........the proberrrrr!
Commentator1: He scores
Black Celestial: booh!!!

Darth_Erebus
Oh come on! Isn't someone going to say PC Supes sneezes and.....

Sixth_Winged
only if they are retarded. That issue with the eternals happened on silver age with thor doing one-shot powers that was as ridiculous as pre-crisis supes.

Mider
i have already seen many feats that the DC gods are greater then then the MU gods if you dont wish to research that well thats your problem not mine and wonderwomen and superman defeating them is part of the plot you really think there going to always win then there would be no woner women or superman comics oh well issue whatever superman meats darkseid but since we arent explained about the source thing he gets wiped out by the OB ok no more superman comics COME ONE PEOPLE its juts like when abraxas was destroying the universe and franklin richards brings him back out of no were and no wonderwomen didnt beat ares she had to talk him out of what he was doing and its not like lower level characters have not been shown to beat those who make them look like ants for example when superman defeats mr M the fifth dimension imp you really think that if there was no plot deviced that superman would stand a chance?

Sixth_Winged
i have already seen many feats that the DC gods are greater then then the MU gods if you dont wish to research that well thats your problem not mine and wonderwomen and superman defeating them is part of the plot you really think there going to always win then there would be no woner women or superman comics oh well issue whatever superman meats darkseid but since we arent explained about the source thing he gets wiped out by the OB ok no more superman comics COME ONE PEOPLE its juts like when abraxas was destroying the universe and franklin richards brings him back out of no were and no wonderwomen didnt beat ares she had to talk him out of what he was doing and its not like lower level characters have not been shown to beat those who make them look like ants for example when superman defeats mr M the fifth dimension imp you really think that if there was no plot deviced that superman would stand a chance?

-Mxy is not a god. And neither are the celestials. They are just deemed that way. That analogy could have been relevant if not for the fact that 5d imps are far far greater in power than just some skyfather.
-MU Gods have rarely showed up their ugly mugs to judge any of them. Only a handful Skyfather has ever graced the pages of MU that actually did something. You cannot compare and indicate something is greater if that something doesn't even exist.
-DC Gods having any greater than MU gods feats is arguable unless they try to get some plot device item, weaponry or powersource.

Mider
what are you talking about?

thesilverspider
Are you serious if The Celestials go to DC earth and act like they run the shit Spectre would hand them their asses.

TheKahn

Please for the love of all that is good and decent, use a period once in a while. And it doesn't matter if they are ten times more powerful than the Marvel guys, the Celestials are in a totally different league. What exactly is the DC earth going to do?

Sixth_Winged
what are you talking about?

The part where you say DC gods greater

Mider
it takes two sky fathers to almost destroy the MU it takes two minor gods to destroy the DCU you do the math.

Black Adam
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Yeah, i remember that in IG. It's friggin intergalactic alley-hoops stick out tongue

Commentator1: here comes arishem
Commentator2: Oh he's being double teamed by Ziran and Hargen
Commentator1: passes to Gamiel. Oneg now setting it up.
Commentator2: Oooh* blocked by Exitar . He's celestial Shaq afterall.....wait....it's Oneg.........the proberrrrr!
Commentator1: He scores
Black Celestial: booh!!!

laughing

That was great.

Mider
hmmm what would happen if celestials came to earth let me think and for your info spectre at normal power can still hand them there buts read the spectre comics he's always at an extremly high power level enough to scare of nabu and such so why dont you cut him out if you wish to make it fair for the celestials still dont matter ares would make them fight each other and kill themself.

thesilverspider
hmmm what would happen if celestials came to earth let me think and for your info spectre at normal power can still hand them there buts read the spectre comics he's always at an extremly high power level enough to scare of nabu and such so why dont you cut him out if you wish to make it fair for the celestials still dont matter ares would make them fight each other and kill themself.
Ares............. confused

TheKahn
Yea they don't stand a chance aginst the Spectre just like Black Adam...
http://img147.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=7f423_spectree.jpg
http://img135.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=b9d9d_spectree2.jpg

thesilverspider
Originally posted by TheKahn
Yea they don't stand a chance aginst the Spectre just like Black Adam...
http://img147.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=7f423_spectree.jpg
http://img135.imagevenue.com/img.php?loc=loc24&image=b9d9d_spectree2.jpg

Ok and what did Spctre do after ............

Oh yea killed Black adams God.............

Nice try but those Attacks had no effect what so ever on spectre.

Mider
ares in the DCU almost destroyed the entire earth by making the armies of the earth war with each other he can controll any weapon only reason he didnt is because wonder women pointed out to him that with out people to believe in him he would stop existing and DC ares dethroned DC zues Circe on a whim turns the male super heros of earth into animals even superman.

TheKahn
Originally posted by thesilverspider
Ok and what did Spctre do after ............

Oh yea killed Black adams God.............

Nice try but those Attacks had no effect what so ever on spectre.

But they did look cool shifty

Honestly, the Spectre is the wildcard here. I mean would he even get involved in the fight to begin with. Look at all the times the DC world has been in danger but he sat thoes out. I think it would depend on if he were given a direct order from God as to just how powerful he was. Also Shazam seemed to put up a good fight and he is just a Skyfather. As it says a "normal" Spectre in the starter post, its one nearly all powerful entenity versus ten other nearly all powerful ententies. Who knows for sure?

thesilverspider
ares in the DCU almost destroyed the entire earth by making the armies of the earth war with each other he can controll any weapon only reason he didnt is because wonder women pointed out to him that with out people to believe in him he would stop existing and DC ares dethroned DC zues Circe on a whim turns the male super heros of earth into animals even superman.
The only roadblock for the Celestials is Spectre.

Mider
nah there are other road blacks didnt DC odin almost cause ragnarok oh and didnt Circe cause the war of the gods you really think she cant make the celestials fight each other get over yourselves.

Darth_Erebus
All this talk about about how powerful the DC Gods are but then they've never faced beings like The Celestials. I say DC Earth goes down hard.

Sixth_Winged
Normal Spectre's pl was never really that high and the Prescence hardly gives a hoot about him unless they threaten the whole universe or such. DOV's power is only as high cause without the host, he is unstable, Lady Eclipso tricked him into that frenzy and was sucking all the magic there is....

GODSCRIBE
You mean the same Celestials that were using planets as weapons in the infinity wars???

DC Earth stands NO chance whatsoever.

Black Adam
i keep hearing how they use planets weapons. anybody got any scans. I'd really like to see it.

i'm not trying to deny that they did it it's just that I have always been interested in seeing that scene.

Ex11B
Bye Bye DC Earth

Sixth_Winged
I don't have the particular issue but it's from Infinity Gauntlet #5

Mider
heh so what superman can throw planets around to do i make claims that he is celestial no but his power is very big.

Sixth_Winged
Superboy prime can throw around a planet(or push it). When has normal superman able to do something like that(throw not push)?

Mider
pushing is ok by me at least he can do that the celestials are more overrated then SS you should see when the beyonder fights them and does it hand to hand owning them anyway thats nothing to do with THIS poast but yeah i dont think they could defeat DC earth cause of hte reasons ive stated above big grin

GODSCRIBE
planets are basically basketballs to them. they can annihilate one with a single blast. bye bye dc earth. the people who can't survive in a vacuum are as good as dead. the rest will be obliterated instantaneously.

Maestro
1 or 2 could do it alone depending on the power of the spectre, but having 10 is just impossible for them to pull off anything, the original thread maker obviously intended this thread to be a DC spite thread, and I don't even like DC.

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by Maestro
1 or 2 could do it alone depending on the power of the spectre, but having 10 is just impossible for them to pull off anything, the original thread maker obviously intended this thread to be a DC spite thread, and I don't even like DC.

It was a serious question, not a spite thread. Especially since some people think Superman is capable of anything.

Maestro
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
It was a serious question, not a spite thread. Especially since some people think Superman is capable of anything.

Yea you have a point about superman, but even superman has his limits, which is the main point of the thread in my opinion.

Darth_Erebus
And didn't these same ten come to Marvel Earth? Why should DC earth be any different?

Maestro
And didn't these same ten come to Marvel Earth? Why should DC earth be any different?

Because Marvel Earth got trashed, and the people fighting for Marvel Earth then are > than what DC Earth will be have fighting for them, possibly with the exception of spectre.

Mider
i say that DC earth combines all its powers and wins because they have greater powers anyway the pantheons get all the power and combine then defeat them and yes they could cause there stronger then the MU pantheons.

GODSCRIBE
all they need to do is destroy DC earth with a single blast man.

Mider
wouldnt happen theyd be stopped ive already stated why the spectre by himself can do it you all seem to forget that even before he came out in DOV or DOJ he was already fighting guys who were near omnipatent and still winning he was still making parallax look like a nobody if you have spectre in this battle which you do he alone could defeat the fourth host by himself he can already defeat the lords of order and chaos and makes them look like jokes he can already take over hell and stuff like that and is already defeating all the beings of magic you really think the celestials can stand up to that? his powers have increased indeed but even before they were increased he's defeated elder gods and mystics the celestials wouldnt be any much more a problem for him then any of the guys he's taken down already.

GODSCRIBE
okay.....

they send DC earth into another dimension. simple.or they destroy the solar system dc earth is in. destroy the Sun of DC earth, thereby sending the planet far into the blackness of space. problem solved.

GODSCRIBE
Or toss DC Earth into a Red Giant star. They all die. Apart from Spectre.

Mider
righttttt and the spectre wouldnt be able to stop this becauseeeee? in Avengers/JLA he split the earth in two you think he cant stop this he can make an army of himself and defeat the fourth host.

GODSCRIBE
no he wouldn't. its not like theyre going to warn them. theyll just toss DC Earth into a black hole..its that simple.

Mider
yeah and spectre would just retrive it and he'd go on to kick there butt its also that simple

GODSCRIBE
yeah, but the Celestials would have been light years away by then.

Juntai
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
yeah, but the Celestials would have been light years away by then. Then he'd just recreate it, and then banish the celestials.
With Spectre there it's a pretty non-fight.

Sixth_Winged
Recreate??? When has he done such a thing? It's not that he couldn't or doesn't have the power to do so, but what makes you think the Prescence would allow him to restore every single life that perished?

Juntai
Recreate??? When has he done such a thing? It's not that he couldn't or doesn't have the power to do so, but what makes you think the Prescence would allow him to restore every single life that perished? You don't realise the level Spectre is on do you?
Go to the Spectre vs Pheonix force and Goblin force thread.

Juntai
Needless to say he's recreated the Earth and the universe and beyond more times than needs to be counted.

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by Juntai
You don't realise the level Spectre is on do you?
Go to the Spectre vs Pheonix force and Goblin force thread.

I realize exactly what power level is he on. But Spectre based on his normal portrayals on the JSA rarely exercises the divine power that is granted to him by God other than to impose vengeance on his enemies. And most of the times, his enemies do a great deal of destruction before he could subdue them. Just look at his fight with Hoth Sototh. Only DOV/DOJ version of Spectre, has been the only one willing enough to go all out and do whatever it takes. Others are hampered down by their host.

Sure the Celestials would earn the wrath of God, but not after they destroyed DC earth.

Juntai
I realize exactly what power level is he on. But Spectre based on his normal portrayals on the JSA rarely exercises the divine power that is granted to him by God other than to impose vengeance on his enemies. And most of the times, his enemies do a great deal of destruction before he could subdue them. Only DOV/DOJ version of Spectre, has been the only one willing enough to go all out and do whatever it takes. Others are hampered down by their host. Those aren't his normal power levels, read a SPECTRE comic.
DOV Spectre was actually kind of a weak version.

Sixth_Winged
Those aren't his normal power levels, read a SPECTRE comic.
DOV Spectre was actually kind of a weak version.

I beg to differ, yes they are. The normal version is only so powerful cause the Prescence grants him as much as he needs to, but only after his enemies earned God's wrath. Something that would most likely happened after venus, mars, the moon and pluto is sent smashing into earth.

Juntai
"It still astonishes me what I can do. This ability to take aspects of my own consciousness and give them form... And send them off across the universe. How is this possible?

It's not as if I understand the process: I just do it. Urge becomes thought, becomes manifestation. And each one of these reflections... each one of these others, is as much of me as I am.

Yet I remain to connected to them all. The controlling consciousness. Spectre Prime. Yet I don't fell as if I'm really controlling them. It's as if we're part of the cosmic tapestry-- carrying out the will of something -- someone-- far greater than all of us.

There are times I wonder if I'm not just one more reflection of a still-larger mind. That's waiting to call me home, and swollow me up.

Undream me.

And perhaps I am. What can identity mea, after all, when you've left the world of matter of illusory between the spririt and flesh behind?

So I sail off across the Earth day after day, night after night, in more shapes and forms thatn I could ever count. Sail off to do what must be done in order to save the world one soul at a time.

Across the Earth and across the galaxies. For my work isn't limited to one planet, one culture, one small vision of reality. The Hand of The Divine reaches across space and time... across all the limitless planes of existance. And where he points. I follow....

..cajoling and caressing, exhorting and harassing, comforting and terrifying, doing whatever needs to be done... Whatever each individual heart requires.. to awaken the new universe, the new age of jor and miracles, that lies . . fully realized . . . all around us.

Just waiting for us to open our eyes.

And see it."

In this very comic you see Spectre holding all of creation in his hands. And shaping and reshaping it.

Juntai
I beg to differ, yes they are. The normal version is only so powerful cause the Prescence grants him as much as he needs to, but only after his enemies earned God's wrath. Something that would most likely happened after venus, mars, the moon and pluto is sent smashing into earth. Wrong again. Spectre is beyond creation and can mold and shape it in his hands. As shown above.

In Spectre 17 he recreated the Universe.
In Emperor Joker, he recreated the universe.
In COIE He recreated the universe.
In Zero Hour he poured enough energy into Damage to make him the big bang.. and recreate the Universe.
In Legends of the DCU: Spectre The Devouror of Worlds 4 parter, he found the Earth destroyed, and summoned an army of angels to rebuild it.

Sixth_Winged
Yeah, and i suppose that is why there so many JSA foes and villains that have come across him and still survives. Or probably cause the being who hold all of creation gets hurt by Darkseid's OE and also couldn't kill him.

Sixth_Winged
Wrong again. Spectre is beyond creation and can mold and shape it in his hands. As shown above.

In Zero Hour he poured enough energy into Damage to make him the big bang.. and recreate the Universe.
In Legends of the DCU: Spectre The Devouror of Worlds 4 parter, he found the Earth destroyed, and summoned an army of angels to rebuild it.

And you know, a destroyed earth still constitutes as a win just like KO.

Juntai
Yeah, and i suppose that is why there so many JSA foes and villains that have come across him and still survives. Or probably cause the being who hold all of creation gets hurt by Darkseid's OE and also couldn't kill him. He erased Darkseid and rebuilt him, what are you talking about?

I'm giving on panel comic proof of Spectre being able to completely alter reality as a whole. Planes/time/etc.

Juntai
And you know, a destroyed earth still constitutes as a win just like KO. Ah, but it was special circumstance, Spectre wasn't on Earth not even on this plane, in this fight, he is.

Sixth_Winged
Ah, but it was special circumstance, Spectre wasn't on Earth not even on this plane, in this fight, he is.

Special circumstance of what? The earth is destroyed, he comes exact vengeance on the celestials.....meanwhile earth is still destroyed. After he finishes the fight, then he recreates it.

That period where the 99.9999999% of earths population ceased to live would constitute a ko since it's not solely Spectre being the opponent here

Juntai
Special circumstance of what? The earth is destroyed, he comes exact vengeance on the celestials.....meanwhile earth is still destroyed. After he finishes the fight, then he recreates it.

That period where the 99.9999999% of earths population ceased to live would constitute a ko since it's not solely Spectre being the opponent here It wouldn't happen if Spectre WAS there. In this fight, he has basic knowledge of the opponents, and is indeed knowledged of the fight taking place.

Likewise in the comic where the Earth was destroyed and he didn't save it in time, and had to rebuild it. He wasn't even on this plane of existance. If he WAS, it wouldn't have happened.

What are you not getting?
Spectre is far beyond the Celestials.
His feats reach above and beyond even the Tribunal.

Sixth_Winged
It wouldn't happen if Spectre WAS there. In this fight, he has basic knowledge of the opponents, and is indeed knowledged of the fight taking place.

Likewise in the comic where the Earth was destroyed and he didn't save it in time, and had to rebuild it. He wasn't even on this plane of existance. If he WAS, it wouldn't have happened.

What are you not getting?
Spectre is far beyond the Celestials.
His feats reach above and beyond even the Tribunal.

Except that even if he is there, beings so far miserably below the celestials have indeed posed danger to earth as a whole. Just because he holds all of creation in his hands and all of time, doesn't mean he would use it or being permitted to do so.

Otherwise COIE and other major arcs involving him would have never happened in the first place.

except he didn't rebuilt him. You even mentioned the feat where he rebuilt the world after the emperor joker arc yet failed to mention what he was doing the whole time before............trapped in a cage as a pet.

Juntai
Except that even if he is there, beings so far miserably below the celestials have indeed posed danger to earth as a whole. Just because he holds all of creation in his hands and all of time, doesn't mean he would use it or being permitted to do so.

except he didn't rebuilt him The difference is that the Spectre is put into this fight from the onset by the maker of the thread, normally in comics, when somone is posing a threat as such, Spectre doesn't show up until the very end and fixes it all. But that's not the case here, he is here, he does know the fight is happening, and he knows the capabilities of those he's fighting, and as feats prove, he can do more with one finger than all of them can combined. This is irrefutible.

If you can somehow, someway, prove differently, by all means, do so.

Sixth_Winged
He is, but then again he has been against a whole lot enemies being there and not in the end of the fight. He doesn't get to used the full brunt of god's wrath's power until the enemy actually does harm. That's natural CIS IMO, the fact that he can't exact vengeance till his enemies breach the rules that break it. And in this case, there are numerous near or above full-potential franklin richard power level creatures who can hurt worlds at one planet.

Juntai
He is, but then again he has been against a whole lot enemies being there and not in the end of the fight. He doesn't get to used the full brunt of god's wrath's power until the enemy actually does harm. That's natural CIS IMO, the fact that he can't exact vengeance till his enemies breach the rules that break it. And in this case, there are twelve full-potential franklin richard power level creatures who can hurt worlds at one planet. But that's not the case here, he is here, he does know the fight is happening, and he knows the capabilities of those he's fighting, and as feats prove, he can do more with one finger than all of them can combined. This is irrefutible.

Sixth_Winged
his full wrath is irrefutible and so is his power

But for god's sakes, read my post. He doesn't exercise that might till after something happened or ever barely does.

Juntai
his full wrath is irrefutible and so is his power

But for god's sakes, read my post. He doesn't exercise that might till after something happened or ever barely does. In Final Night, he spread his consciousness over the entirety of the Earth, to keep it alive despite the sun beyond destroyed.

What's to keep him from simply... putting a magic field around the Earth?
Or teleporting them away from Earth to do battle there?
Or just banishing them from this plane of existance?

All you have is theory, a bit of pis/cis and heresay against what comics themselves show Spectre capable of doing.

I'm sorry, that's just not going to cut it.

R.O.T. Yahman
Celestials:

One Above All

Arishem the judge

Hargen the measurer
Tefral the surveyor
Nezarr the calculator
Gammenon the gatherer
Jemiah the analyzer
Eson the searcher
Oneg the prober
Ziran the tester

keep in mind this is DC earth, not DC universe.

Superman is pre crisis

Does DC earth have a chance?

Nabu + Spectre + Pre Crisis Superman sneeze + Zeus + Odin + Shazam + Gaea + Phantom Stranger = the end of the host !

If moljnir can crack celstial armour, id hate to see what a Pre Crisis sneeze would do ! smile

In all honnesty i think the Celsetials will beat most of that list q
above) with the exception of the Spectre. He has the power to use anyone elses power agianst them .... eventually theyy go down, although it would be a very long fight. smile

Sixth_Winged
In Final Night, he spread his consciousness over the entirety of the Earth, to keep it alive despite the sun beyond destroyed.

What's to keep him from simply... putting a magic field around the Earth?
Or teleporting them away from Earth to do battle there?
Or just banishing them from this plane of existance?

All you have is theory, a bit of pis/cis and heresay against what comics themselves show Spectre capable of doing.

I'm sorry, that's just not going to cut it.

And all you have is theories on supposedly what he could do and not the ones that is in his character to do also. Keep the planet alive by spreading his conciousness you say, why not just remake a new sun, kill the sun eater and put the earth back on it's track. Or is that the best he can do? Even Onslaught with just the power of franklin richards and nate could create one. That amount of power would only be equal to two celestials slacking around.

Now, why is that so? i'll tell you why. Cause he is written that way.

Juntai
And all you have is theories on supposedly what he could do and not the ones that is in his character to do also. Keep the planet alive by spreading his conciousness you say, why not just remake a new sun, kill the sun eater and put the earth back on it's track. Or is that the best he can do? Even Onslaught with just the power of franklin richards and nate could create one. That amount of power would only be equal to two celestials slacking around.

Now, why is that so? i'll tell you why. Cause he is written that way. Because he chose not to, it's that simple. It's even mentioned in the book. That's not the case in this thread, HE WAS PUT INTO THE FIGHT BY THE THREAD MAKER. His deal against inaction is immediately negated by that, then you have BLOODLUST, my friend.

And mine's not theories, I've been posting stuff he's actually done, and excerpts from his own comics. You've apperently never even read one, so are not at liberty to tell ME what his powerset is.

GODSCRIBE
What would a full power Spectre be doing on Earth anyway? What kind of shit is DC on??

Juntai
What would a full power Spectre be doing on Earth anyway? What kind of shit is DC on?? Spectre Prime usually does stay on Earth, while untold billions of aspects of himself go around time and space doing whatever.

Either way, he's here because the thread creator put him here.

GODSCRIBE
He never specified if Spectre was there or not. He just said vs. DC Earth. Unless a supposedly god-like being like Spectre dwells amongst mere mortals.

Juntai
He never specified if Spectre was there or not. He just said vs. DC Earth. Unless a supposedly god-like being like Spectre dwells amongst mere mortals.
Did you not read the post?

"keep in mind this is DC earth, not DC universe.

Superman is pre crisis

Does DC earth have a chance?"

So he put Spectre into the fight.

And like I said, Spectre Prime itself as bonded to a human host, usually does dwell on Earth, and sends untold billions of aspects of himself all across reality and beyond.

GODSCRIBE
Actually didn't read the conditions. But can Spectre at normal power even beat Arishem by himself??

Juntai
Actually didn't read the conditions. But can Spectre at normal power even beat Arishem by himself?? Yep. Spectre's feats are even greater than the Tribunal.
He's arguably the most powerful character in comics, save Yahweh and those Yahweh protects from him.

GODSCRIBE
But he can't beat all the Celestials.

Juntai
But he can't beat all the Celestials. Why not?

Juntai
As feats prove, he can do more with one finger than all of them can combined. This is irrefutible. It's even acknowledged by pretty much everyone else in this thread.

GODSCRIBE
Then why have superman like characters given him trouble then? Ive seen scans of him fighting h2h and mere mortals stalemating him.

What's the deal with that.

And what exactly can he do with one finger? What is the extent of a NORMAL Spectres power. It seems you don't understand what a Celestial is.

Juntai
Then why have superman like characters given him trouble then? Ive seen scans of him fighting h2h and mere mortals stalemating him.

What's the deal with that.

And what exactly can he do with one finger? What is the extent of a NORMAL Spectres power. It seems you don't understand what a Celestial is. When Superman flew at Spectre in DOJ, Spectre turned him into salt.
In that same series, Spectre conquered Hell itself with a THOUGHT.
Then turned off the powers of the Gods and the Quintessence, again with a mere thought.

In Year One, one of his first times of Corrigan using Spectre's powers at all! , he defeated an elder God with a punch and a flash of light.

In JSA Day of Vengence Tie Ins he defeated a 5th dimension imp by eye beaming it.

In the final issue of Spectre volume 4, he's depicted as being beyond the planes of existance and able to manipulate and change it.

In Final Night, he spread a piece of himself across the entire Earth and kept alive while the sun was destroyed, Gaea was overwhelmed by his power.

GODSCRIBE
And all of this at normal power?

Juntai
And all of this at normal power? Spectre is a manifestation of God into creation bonded to a soul.

Yes.

GODSCRIBE
So then there shouldn't be any distinction between him at normal power or at full-power.

Juntai
So then there shouldn't be any distinction between him at normal power or at full-power. I'm not sure what people mean by 'normal power' and 'full power' Spectre.

Most of the time its simply not in his character to intefere with such trivial things as someone attacking Earth, but the thead creator put him into the fite. But given his vast number of feats on a universal scale and beyond, it seems his normal power is at that level.

GODSCRIBE
that's what i was wondering. it sounds pretty dumb for a god-like being to be an earth dwelling character. thanks for the clarification.

GODSCRIBE
yeah, but if he was truly god's wrath/power then there shouldn't be anything like normal power or full power since God's abilities are endless and infinite.

Juntai
that's what i was wondering. it sounds pretty dumb for a god-like being to be an earth dwelling character. thanks for the clarification. Like I said, A piece of God bonding to a human soul is what the Spectre is, incarnations of the Spectre are often still infatuated with the fleshy world of Earth and wander there. However, that's only SPECTRE-PRIME, he sends aspects of himself through all of time and space, planes and realities, to correct and destroy, create and lead souls to Heaven.

Juntai
yeah, but if he was truly god's wrath/power then there shouldn't be anything like normal power or full power since God's abilities are endless and infinite. Yes, his powers do seem pretty much endless and infinite, however, understanding and using endless and infinite powers are quite a burden for someone with the scope of reality as small as a human. Hal found himself beyond this, Corrigan on the other hand, never really did understand he just let the power itself and his rage do the work.

UniOmni
Then why did Captain Marvel put in a good showing against him?? If his power is infinite, why was he exhausted after fighting the AntiMonitor?? Why was it even a fight??
Jun, what you say is all well and good, but his showings often contradict the hyperbole. Truth. And if he fights like many of his showings do, the Celestials can win. Hell, Shazam(midlevel skyfather at best!) pierced him!! And that was a recent showing. Celestials don't job. They've never been shown to, so i say DC earth is done. Since Spectre is immortal, he can bring it back, but for the split second its vaporized, along with the heroes(superman included) constitutes as a win.

Juntai
Originally posted by UniOmni
Then why did Captain Marvel put in a good showing against him?? If his power is infinite, why was he exhausted after fighting the AntiMonitor?? Why was it even a fight??
Jun, what you say is all well and good, but his showings often contradict the hyperbole. Truth. And if he fights like many of his showings do, the Celestials can win. Hell, Shazam(midlevel skyfather at best!) pierced him!! And that was a recent showing. Celestials don't job. They've never been shown to, so i say DC earth is done. Since Spectre is immortal, he can bring it back, but for the split second its vaporized, along with the heroes(superman included) constitutes as a win.
Captain Marvel was being powered by the entire Earth, Pantheons of Gods, and even aluded to going towards universal level of people dumping power into him. Also people like Phantom Stranger were putting power into the spell.
Later on he blew dust at CM and koed him.

Spectre was down after depowering/and banishing the Anti-Monitor and recreating the multiverse into the DCUniverse. And he won the fight and as said, recreated the universe, what's your point?
And the only reason it was a fight between him and the Anti-Monitor, if you actually READ Crisis on Infinite Earths, was because Anti-Monitor had attached his life-force to that of all of various Earth Heros that were there trying to stop him and if he killed them, they would all die as well, So instead he undid that tie, banished, and recreated the universe.
Either way, are you trying to put the Celestials on the Anti-Monitor level?

Shazam peircing him means nothing. Black Adam flew through his face in the JSA Day of Vengeance tie in. In Year One a guy with a bat swung swung it through his face. He still defeated Shazam, still defeated Black Adam, and still killed the guy, so your point is moot again.

Spectre's normal showings are clearly above any and all of the celestial host. I've given tons of explanations on his powers and feats in this very thread, and have yet to see a shred of evidence on how this team could even hope to deal with someone on his level.

Like I said-
Until you can prove otherwise,.... etcetera, ecetera

Darth_Erebus
The Celestials are also capable of Destroying and recreating worlds. Spectre or no Spectre DC Earth is going down.

GODSCRIBE
Basically.

Juntai
The Celestials are also capable of Destroying and recreating worlds. Spectre or no Spectre DC Earth is going down. I'm talking entire Universes.
There is still not one shred of evidence even placing a celestial on Spectre's level, who can control the ebb and flow of Creation as a whole.
He's multiversal level.

Like I said-
Until you can prove otherwise,....

Mider
i told you you should have taken spectre out of the battle but ok whatever even if he aint in there captain marvel fighting him and actually giving him a good battle means that he could probably defeat the celestials if all the heros and pantheons of earth joined together but spectre still won that fight cause his powers are almost infinite level.

Sixth_Winged
Because he chose not to, it's that simple. It's even mentioned in the book. That's not the case in this thread,

No, he didn't mention not choosing to.

And how many times have you mentioned that and fail to get the point. Bloodlust is negated by the fact that the optimal power he could use is base on how much CIS would allow. He only can and will use his optimal power right after the earth is destroyed, that simple.

And i've been contradicting said facts that you've posted. recreating the universe while on some panel get's treated like a pet in a cage and talking to superman on him being the last hope. And yes, I've read several of his appearances and you're not in the position to tell me what i've read and not read. I know exactly what powerset he is on normally and you fail to realize just that unlike DOV spectre, normally portrayed Spectre is bound by several rules in interference that he adheres to and the morals by the host itself and just how much power the Prescence would allow him to receive. The same guy who couldn't even mention the identity of the killer in IC.

Mider
since your talking about thread rules and junk the characters are at the most powerful and they have full knowledge of each other the spectre would own the celestials plain and simple end of story.

Sixth_Winged
since your talking about thread rules and junk the characters are at the most powerful and they have full knowledge of each other the spectre would own the celestials plain and simple end of story.

says common knowledge in the forum rules and not total info on them. And common knowledge about them in comics is vague at best cept that Ashema commented on Franklin Richard's full potential is supposed to be what their experiments is about, replicating their race.

Mider
DC ares defeated i think every or almost every heron on earth and he's probably not as powerful as DC zues heh but DC zues hangs with the quintessance with Ganthet who is uber powerful, and the magical entity the phantom stranger, not to mention shazam the wizard, phantom stranger would be in this battle its been thought that even the spectre couldnt kill him when the spectre turned him into a rodent it was he who turned himself back, shazam is the father of satanus who could summon armies of the undead who still lost to the spectre, DC Odin could create a pocket universe, and circe caused galactus conflict with almost every pantheon perhaps she did cause it with every pantheon the Celestials are going up against to many wild cards in this battle they would lose eventually just to much power on DC earth.

the Darkone
DC Gods <<<<<<< The Celestial. Exitar blinks ares out of existences and turns the JLA, JSA into dog sh**. Celestials 10/10 against Dc earth w/o the spectre, Spectre alone 10/10 against the celestial race.

Mider
DC odin alone could create a pocket universe you really think that the celestials will take out every pantheon including ares who may have defeated every hero last time i remeber the celestials were hurt by thors hammer were they not?

the Darkone
NO they weren't! They didn't even acknowledge him,Celestial can be hurt but they heal so fast like it even wasn't there. Marvel's Odin sky-father bow down to Aresihem during the fourth host visit to earth. Dc gods will be on the same level as marvel sky fathers gods. Celestials caused the "Big Bang" with their experiments.

Look at this

1. Living Tribunal/ Phoenix Force/ True Beyonder
2. Eternity/ Death/ Full Powered Galactus/Infinity/Oblivion/Exitar
3. Normal Galactus/ Celestial (Race)/Full Powered Tyrant
4. The Watchers/Eon/ Chaos& Order/In-Betweener
5. Love& Hate/ The Stranger

10. Cube Beings/ Molecule Man/Kubik/ Beyonder/Shaper of Worlds
11. Elder Gods/ /Demogorge/Atum/Rune King Thor/Gaea/Set/Cthon
12. Sky Fathers/ Odin/Zeus/Crom/Cyttorak/King Thor/Tyrant (normal)/Zuras (prime eternal)

Juntai
--Actually, it does mention choosing not to.

In the conversation between him and Spectre in Spectre issue 0.

Phantom Stranger: "This is literally their darkest hour! You could save them ALL-- but you WON'T. With every major Crisis, it's the same! In all the years I've watched you I never understood why."

The rest of that post was filled with nonsense, and made nor countered any point, so I won't even bother with that.

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by the Darkone
NO they weren't! They didn't even acknowledge him,Celestial can be hurt but they heal so fast like it even wasn't there. Marvel's Odin sky-father bow down to Aresihem during the fourth host visit to earth. Dc gods will be on the same level as marvel sky fathers gods. Celestials caused the "Big Bang" with their experiments.

Look at this

1. Living Tribunal/ Phoenix Force/ True Beyonder
2. Eternity/ Death/ Full Powered Galactus/Infinity/Oblivion/Exitar
3. Normal Galactus/ Celestial (Race)/Full Powered Tyrant
4. The Watchers/Eon/ Chaos& Order/In-Betweener
5. Love& Hate/ The Stranger

10. Cube Beings/ Molecule Man/Kubik/ Beyonder/Shaper of Worlds
11. Elder Gods/ /Demogorge/Atum/Rune King Thor/Gaea/Set/Cthon
12. Sky Fathers/ Odin/Zeus/Crom/Cyttorak/King Thor/Tyrant (normal)/Zuras (prime eternal)

Where are TOAA, HOTU and The Unknown? I think you're rating Molecule Man too high too. Other than that, looks pretty accutrate.

Sixth_Winged
yet he did, with what you described but not just on the scale that he should logically be operating with his deus-ex machina powers. All the more reason it supports the facts of the natural limitation and retrictions imposed on him dealing and intervening on said matters. So if he can't manage to do that, how much harder would it be for being under his protection to survive against an assault from numerous celestials who are vastly capable to exacting destruction that borders what happened there.

Juntai
Spectre Final Night tie in issue 47, I meant, not issue 0.
^^^

You're still coming with no facts, I'm giving direct comic issues and quotes from them.
And you're still basing stuff off of hearsay and theory.

Spectre doesn't need permission to act, the human host just needs to judge. He is the conduit for Spectre's power.

Even with that aside, any like the host having ideas about non-intereference is removed the moment the thread creator decided to put Spectre into the battle.

Normal powered Spectre, as shown in Spectre's series and many of his appearances, is far above and beyond what these guys have shown, who have few appearances and fewer feats to support the claim they'd even stand a chance against Spectre.

thesilverspider
Spectre Final Night tie in issue 47, I meant, not issue 0.
^^^

You're still coming with no facts, I'm giving direct comic issues and quotes from them.
And you're still basing stuff off of hearsay and theory.

Spectre doesn't need permission to act, the human host just needs to judge. He is the conduit for Spectre's power.

Even with that aside, any like the host having ideas about non-intereference is removed the moment the thread creator decided to put Spectre into the battle.

Normal powered Spectre, as shown in Spectre's series and many of his appearances, is far above and beyond what these guys have shown, who have few appearances and fewer feats to support the claim they'd even stand a chance against Spectre.
thumb up Spectre smokes them.......

Sixth_Winged
doesn't need permission to act? like not even being able to disclose a simple information. Even the appearance you site contains mention of that. He can't even kill darkseid cause the source won't allow him.

BTW, normal spectre has a host for about several decades now. You can't simply say he has the attitude and drive of DOV all of the sudden and still able to acquire additional powers from the Prescence like a version of him with the host.

Where is his uberness when Major Crisis occurs. Your telling me his on heaven and residing there yet when he's there, he couldn't simply snuff out the commotion. When he does appear later on to , he fix the situation but not after the damage has been dealt against the people who are supposed to be under his protection.

It's not about non-interference on this fight really, but at what level Spectre operates consistently during the fight. Sure he is more powerful, but the restrictions imposed more than prove to be earth's downfall. Unless of course, the celestials have already earned the wrath and needed to be judged upon.

Juntai
doesn't need permission to act? like not even being able to disclose a simple information. Even the appearance you site contains mention of that. He can't even kill darkseid cause the source won't allow him.

BTW, normal spectre has a host for about several decades now. You can't simply say he has the attitude and drive of DOV all of the sudden and still able to acquire additional powers from the Prescence like a version of him with the host.

Where is his uberness when Major Crisis occurs. Your telling me his on heaven and residing there yet when he's there, he couldn't simply snuff out the commotion. When he does appear later on to , he fix the situation but not after the damage has been dealt against the people who are supposed to be under his protection. I never said anything suggesting he wouldn't have the host. What I am suggesting, is that Spectre has well over a hundred comics you're not considering, but merely talking about the Crisis' where the writers reserve him for the very last line. And what I am suggesting, is that the thread creator put him into the fight, removing any of your theories of non-intereference. And again, I am suggesting, that issue to issue, and appearnace to appearance, he's proven more than capable of defeating this group. I am also suggesting, that you have absolutely no proof this group can stand up to Spectre.
You may as well give it up.

Sixth_Winged
I never said anything suggesting he wouldn't have the host. What I am suggesting, is that Spectre has well over a hundred comics you're not considering, but merely talking about the Crisis' where the writers reserve him for the very last line. And what I am suggesting, is that the thread creator put him into the fight, removing any of your theories of non-intereference. And again, I am suggesting, that issue to issue, and appearnace to appearance, he's proven more than capable of defeating this group. I am also suggesting, that you have absolutely no proof this group can stand up to Spectre.
You may as well give it up.

-Proof of what the good showings you have cited and i criticized. If i'm not giving any proof, it's because you are supplying your own argument's downfall.
-Over a hundred comics, and how many times has his worth been tested against a worthy foe. Or better yet, how many planetary opponents has he dismissed with a wave of his fingers or how many earth-threatening crisis has he easily quashed?

Juntai
-Proof of what the good showings you have cited and i criticized. If i'm not giving any proof, it's because you are supplying your own argument's downfall.
-Over a hundred comics, and how many times has his worth been tested against a worthy foe. Or better yet, how many planetary opponents has he dismissed with a wave of his fingers or how many earth-threatening crisis has he easily quashed?
Supplying my own downfall? I'm the one posting the quotes and issues, and you're still using theories and hearsy, and I'm sure I'm not the only one seeing it.

All that aside, he's dealt with dozens, in fact, in his own series he typically deals with universal level beings and abstracts as regularly as Spiderman fights his rogues gallery. Now how many times have they defeated a character on Spectre's level? Exactly, none.

Sixth_Winged
Supplying my own downfall? I'm the one posting the quotes and issues, and you're still using theories and hearsy, and I'm sure I'm not the only one seeing it.

All that aside, he's dealt with dozens, in fact, in his own series he typically deals with universal level beings and abstracts as regularly as Spiderman fights his rogues gallery. Now how many times have they defeated a character on Spectre's level? Exactly, none.

Care to name them? Abstracts? who? And being the hand of God with the power you described, how did he disposed of them? A being who holds all of creation and right hand of God like you described surely could kill them all within a blink of an eye, can't he.

Draco69
Wally the God Boy smites the Celestial. It's nice when the Presence visits the Earth once and awhile.

Mider
MU pantheons are not comparable to DC pantheons DC ares beats allt he heros of DC earth while MU ares cant even handle Hercules.

GODSCRIBE
yeah but marvel is much cooler. and the earth characters arent on part with their gods.

the Darkone
DC gods and Marvel Gods are equal plain and simple they are just written differently. Celestials >>>>> DC gods

Mider
they are not on an equal plain and stop making assumptions if you have actual proof please do show it if not then keep your opinions to yourself

GODSCRIBE
DC is so overrated.

Mider
and Marvel isnt you all seem to think that Silver Surfer just took the job as herald cause he was bored or something instead of galactus being more powerful there was a swampthing vs silver surfer debate here and most of you sided with silver surfer what does that show that you actually believe Silver Surfer can defeat everyone even someone who has taken on the preseance or at least someone who has taken on higher level beings that make the silver surfer look like a crushed nat.

Draco69
DC is so overrated.

Cause' you're kid that likes to read substandard stories about a Canadian wildman...

If anything DC is underrated.

GODSCRIBE
DC's characters reach an unrivaled level of stupidity. Some characters are unreasonably powerful.

Mider
right thats why suddenly Magneto can create black holes and scarlet witch is pulling dormammu out of her pocket? and RKT stopping time what the hell so what now he's stronger then eternity since he can stop time isnt eternity the embodiment of time in the MU so now he can stop Eternity?

GODSCRIBE
right thats why suddenly Magneto can create black holes and scarlet witch is pulling dormammu out of her pocket?

magneto created a 'gateway' not a blackhole. dc's characters are so stale.

GODSCRIBE
rkt can't stop time on a universal scale can he?

Mider
um he can create black holes and MU's are even more stale this is captain america: ok everyone attack the super powerful villain and hopefully dont die yeah what a plan, adam warlock: ok all earths heros you'll get killed why i try some half butt way to get the IG away from thanos

GODSCRIBE
Batman beat superman

nuff said

LOLLL

GODSCRIBE
they were desperate for sales

Mider
wolverine beat hulk didnt he?

GODSCRIBE
uhhhh, well its more dumb and improbable for a person with no powers at all to beat Superman.

its senseless even.

GODSCRIBE
And he didnt even beat him. that one time was a draw

Draco69
DC's characters reach an unrivaled level of stupidity. Some characters are unreasonably powerful.

Thor.

Silver Surfer

Scarlet Witch

Doctor Strange

Do shut up. roll eyes (sarcastic)

GODSCRIBE
Cpt Marvel
Superman
Plastic Man
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Darkseid
Superman BLue
Superman Orange
Superman Pre-Crisis
Superman Prime
Superman 1 million
Superman etccc

do shut the **** up

UniOmni
I kinda gotta say ya both do. Marvel has unreasonably powerful heroes, but they don't have all the advantages like some DC heroes, barring SS.
Superman is a super genius, can hit hard enough to crack a small moon in half, and can fly in MULTIPLES of light......Flash can do the million imp thing, and is even faster than Superman, and can speed read as well, just not retain. Jonn' is a Superman level character who some say is >> Xavier. WonderWoman can call on the GodWave(power of all Pantheons, etc) in seconds and is in Supermans class as well. Batman is a genius and expert in whatever the situation calls for. Then you take into account all the versions of Superman and DC starts looking kinda silly. Thor is outrageously powerful, but isn't a genius, just average intelligence. Can't fly faster than light without the hammer. Can't probably speedblitz. Isn't as strong as Clark, though in the same class surely. Not as durable as Clark, either. Silver Surfer is overpowered, but not many characters in Marvel can that be said of. DC?? Not so much. Scarlett Witch has to manage probabilities and all, and doesn't think superfast like many DC heroes seem to be able to.
Dr.Strange is only as powerful as the entities he invokes. Period.
Dr.Fate has mind controlled a galaxy......A GALAXY!!! Nuff said. I still don't understand how with his Superbrain speed, Superman can't anticipate problems and act accordingly. DC has to dumb down its top tier more than any other company. Because they made them kinda foolishly. And don't get me started on Captain Atom. The guy has universe creating power, yet he can't beat Superman??? DC is way backwards. Marvel is powerful, but can't compare to the silliness that is DC Comics.

Draco69
Cpt Marvel
Superman
Plastic Man
Wonder Woman
Martian Manhunter
Darkseid
Superman BLue
Superman Orange
Superman Pre-Crisis
Superman Prime
Superman 1 million
Superman etccc

do shut the **** up

Superman ORANGE?! laughing

Terrax
Firelord
Sersi
Blackbolt
Galactus
King Thor
Odin
Nova
Phoenix
Phoenix II
Franklin Richards
Molecule Man

Nice try, sweetie. rolling on floor laughing

Mider
you forgot professor x, war hulk, juggernaut, immortal hercules, thor girl, god like cable

the Darkone
Dc gods and Marvel gods are equal plain and simple they are written differently, but elder gods marvel has the most powerful one in Atum The God-Eater/Demogorge. Marvel Odin caused shock waves threw out the multi-universe in his battles. Zuras a prime eternal fought a sky father Zeus to a stalemate and he was only at half-strength. Chronus zuras father the most powerful eternal is on elder god status's in terms of power, Atume The Gode-eater/Demogorge is above all elder gods and sky-fathers in pure power/abilities. Atum The God-Eater/Demogorge kills elder gods for lunch, dinner, brekfest no gods wants to f**k with him, he absorbs their powers and knownledge and he turns into domegoroge who fought set for years before set decide to give because he was getting weaker as for Atum was getting stronger. Then you have cyttorak who is a demon god and just as powerful as any sky-father, the Dark Gods Asgardian counter parts.

the Darkone
Now back to the thread. Celestials would kill every single god, super hero, with one blast a peice. Extiar alone will destroy Dc earth if he wanted to only two things that can beat the Celestials, one is The Spectre/ Jim Corrigan will eat them alive palin and simple he is the most powerful version of the Spectre as for a human host he used 100% of the Spectres powers. And two is the godwave other than that without those two things DC earth is dead as door nail.

Mider
right darkone once again your opinions no proof as usual just like you dont have anything to back up that the dc and MU pantheons are on the same level which there not.

the Darkone
right darkone once again your opinions no proof as usual just like you dont have anything to back up that the dc and MU pantheons are on the same level which there not.

Where is hyour proof? as usual you don't know What the f**k? you are talking about. Name one god on Dc earth that an beat a Celestial? or name some one who can beat besides specter Exitar the most powerful Celestial?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>