Carnage vs Omega Red

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spideycarnage
Remeber carnage is phycialy stronger than Omega red, he's stonger than spidey and venom combined.. Omega red also has tenticals made of carbonadium and has excellent hand-to-hand combatant skills..

whos wins?

TheKahn
Omega Red should win with the life force drain and the death spores.
Also his Carbonadium armor should be able to handle any attacks by carnage

Scoobless
Originally posted by TheKahn

Spores didn't work on Wolverine so they most likely wont work on a symbiote

Carnage is too fast and strong for Red

Omega Dead - yes

TheKahn
Originally posted by Scoobless
Spores didn't work on Wolverine so they most likely wont work on a symbiote

Carnage is too fast and strong for Red

Omega Dead - yes

What about the life drain?

willRules
carnage will rip him to shreds and feed Omega "dead" to his little baby Toxin, like a mother chicken feeds her chicks.................

TheKahn
I don't know Omega Red is pretty tough...

"Omega Red possesses retractable tendrils housed within his arms made of carbonadium, an artificial alloy that is the former Soviet Union's attempt at creating adamantium. Carbonadium is more malleable than adamantium and, while being vastly stronger than steel, is not as durable as adamantium. Carbonadium, however, is for all practical purposes virtually indestructible. Omega Red is able to use the tentacles as highly effective offensive weapons, often brandishing them like whips during combat. The natural durability of the tentacles, combined with his physical strength, are sufficient to cause devestation to just about anything they come into contact with. His skeleton is also laced with carbonadium, rendering it highly invulnerable to physical harm. Even damaging carbonadium with adamantium would require enormous pressure. He also wears a suit of red retro-Russian carbonadium armor. This armor is sufficient to enable him to withstand being assaulted by Wolverine's Adamantium claws without injury."

Tha C-Master
Omega red isn't tough enough to ward the FF, venom, spidey, and black cat off at once though...

TheKahn
But it hasn't taken that much to beat him since? That is what I don't like about "event characters" like Carnage and Doomsday. They are created to be incredibility powerful and have a very impressive showing, but afterwards they never do as well again.

spideycarnage
if omega red tryies to grab carnage with his tenticals, can the symbiote try to engulf omega?

Black Adam
Originally posted by spideycarnage
if omega red tryies to grab carnage with his tenticals, can the symbiote try to engulf omega?

Yes. there is nothing stopping it and i doubt He can absorb energy from the symbiote. And i doubt he can harm it with Death spores.

Carnage rips him to pieces or does a venom and kills him from the inside.

carnage wins this the majority of times

9/10

spideycarnage
Originally posted by Black Adam
Yes. there is nothing stopping it and i doubt He can absorb energy from the symbiote. And i doubt he can harm it with Death spores.

Carnage rips him to pieces or does a venom and kills him from the inside.

carnage wins this the majority of times

9/10

agreed

spideycarnage

that wont stop carnage from pounding him to a pulp.

TheKahn
that wont stop carnage from pounding him to a pulp.

An internal attack might work on OR, I don't think that Carnage could physically hurt him as Wolverine has had trouble hurting him with his adamantium claws.

Sixth_Winged
Carnage. Plainly because the Deathspores most likely won't work against a symbiote. And w/o it, OR is as good as dead.

TheKahn

Sixth_Winged

Probably wouldn't also work. when something bonds with a symbiote, their physiology radically changes into something more.

TheKahn
Personally I'd still go with Omega Red at about 6/10. I'd think his supersoldier training and experence should give him the edge even without his life drain over Carnage.

K Von Doom
supersoldier won't do much good when red doesn't really have any way of ko'ing carnage.

Scoobless
Carnage is a freakin' sadistic beast.... he would probably gut or eat Omega Red.... then have Sabretooth for dessert

jrodslam
People are saying Red cant drain a symbiote, but isnt there some kind of life force in Carnage? Plus isnt Kasaday still inside the symbiote? He does have some type of life force to live. I think the Death Factor would work on Carnage.

samishe
Remeber carnage is phycialy stronger than Omega red, he's stonger than spidey and venom combined.. Omega red also has tenticals made of carbonadium and has excellent hand-to-hand combatant skills..

whos wins?

Im with Carnage, but please! Stop saying that he is stronger than Spider-man and Venom combined. Venom showed that he can kick Carnage ass by himself for many times.

spideycarnage
Originally posted by samishe
Im with Carnage, but please! Stop saying that he is stronger than Spider-man and Venom combined. Venom showed that he can kick Carnage ass by himself for many times.

yea maybe a couple of times, but carnage kicked spideys and venoms butt many more times, at the same time. in the spderman hand book, its said that hes stronger than both.

jrodslam

That doesnt mean that Carnage isnt stronger than Venom and Spidey combined.

But i guess youre trying to say that strength isnt everything. And with that, i agree.

spideycarnage
very tru, carnage has abilites far greater than venom and spidey..carnage usally gets the best of them, most of the time they need to combine forces to stop carnage.

spideycarnage
spidey and venom never really have beated carnage with brute strenght usally they had to out smart him.

samishe
At the end of the maximum carnage Venom was beating Carnage using only his muscles, not brains.

samishe
The only time Carnage was shown to be stronger than Venom is in amazing spider-man carnage part two(It was Carnage first appearance, so... you know, new villian! First appearance! Thats why he won.), since then Venom defeated him h2h for several times.

samishe
Don't get me wrong, i like Carnage he is a real badass. I just don't want anyone to underestimate Venom.

spideycarnage
The only time Carnage was shown to be stronger than Venom is in amazing spider-man carnage part two(It was Carnage first appearance, so... you know, new villian! First appearance! Thats why he won.), since then Venom defeated him h2h for several times.

venom is one of my favorite characters ever, i have madd respect for him, but can u find any hand book website etc. where its stated that venom is stronger than carnage.??

K Von Doom
I'd always thought the Carnage symbiote was stronger than the Venom symbiote. But because Brock is a bigger and stronger guy than Kasady, people assume Venom is stronger. Carnage doesn't have many strength feats because he usually beats people up in ways other than punching them.

I could be wrong though.

Sir Whirlysplat
hi guys smile damn threda changed as I posted smile

Black Adam
Originally posted by K Von Doom
I'd always thought the Carnage symbiote was stronger than the Venom symbiote. But because Brock is a bigger and stronger guy than Kasady, people assume Venom is stronger. Carnage doesn't have many strength feats because he usually beats people up in ways other than punching them.

I could be wrong though.

He is more prone to gutting and slicing someone up then to Punching someone. So i guess that explains the lack of strength feats.

spideycarnage
Perhaps due in part to his insanity, Carnage's strength and abilities far exceed those of his predecessors, Venom and Spider-Man. Once, he even dispatched his symbiote through a phone line by reducing the alien to its cellular level. When an army of symbiotes invaded Earth, Carnage learned to feed on other aliens to increase his own mass. However formidable, almost all his bloodthirsty endeavors have culminated with his return to the Ravencroft Asylum, where the search continues for a cure to his homicidal tendencies.
-marvel directory

spideycarnage
Strength Level: Unknown, shown to be significantly stronger than both Venom and Spider-Man
Powers: Has a symbiote costume simalar to Venom, but seems to be more powerful, possibely due to it's incubation on Earth. Kasady's symbiote can, like Venom's, mimic any type of clothing, but unlike Venom, Carnage has not been seen useing the costume as camoflage. The symbiote has augmented all of Kasady's physical abilities to super-human levels apparently higher than that of Venom's.
http://www.spiderfan.org/characters/carnage.html

samishe
Strength Level: Unknown, shown to be significantly stronger than both Venom and Spider-Man
Powers: Has a symbiote costume simalar to Venom, but seems to be more powerful, possibely due to it's incubation on Earth. Kasady's symbiote can, like Venom's, mimic any type of clothing, but unlike Venom, Carnage has not been seen useing the costume as camoflage. The symbiote has augmented all of Kasady's physical abilities to super-human levels apparently higher than that of Venom's.
http://www.spiderfan.org/characters/carnage.html

Don't trust everything you read on websites. Almost in every site its written that Venom is class 11.
By the way, nice Carnage avatar.

Tha C-Master
But it hasn't taken that much to beat him since? That is what I don't like about "event characters" like Carnage and Doomsday. They are created to be incredibility powerful and have a very impressive showing, but afterwards they never do as well again. True but he's needed to be ganged up on and blasted, and other times he wasn't focused OR in the right state of mind...

Tha C-Master
The only time Carnage was shown to be stronger than Venom is in amazing spider-man carnage part two(It was Carnage first appearance, so... you know, new villian! First appearance! Thats why he won.), since then Venom defeated him h2h for several times. Venom isn't on carnage level... period. he's lost several times WITH assistance. Carnage is stronger AND faster than venom...

samishe
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Venom isn't on carnage level... period. he's lost several times WITH assistance. Carnage is stronger AND faster than venom...

And several times he won without assistance. So why Carnage is stronger? Because it's written on several sites by someone who haven't read anything since amazing spider-man carnage part 1,2,3?

spideycarnage
Don't trust everything you read on websites. Almost in every site its written that Venom is class 11.
By the way, nice Carnage avatar.

thanx

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.