Proving Ground (RPG Thread)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Trojan Man

pacmaniac
Pac emerged from the door, dressed in similar atyre, also with his gun out. he lloked at Richard, and said
'who are you?'

Trojan Man

pacmaniac
pac took his hand.
'Pac Maion, of the Leeds City Fire Foghters (LCFF)

Trojan Man

theevilgood
(Raphael)
I looked around the room. After equiping myself with my attire, I slid the keycard through the lock on my door...nothing happened. I tried 3 times, with no luck. I took out my knife, and slammed it into the keycard reciever. The reciever broke instantly, and the door slid open noisily. I looked at the 2 people outside. "Damn door wouldn't open," I said casually.

Dyingstar
(( so ummm how is this thread going so far ???? i mean when are we getting started ))

theevilgood
I'd imagine when Ush gets moving and actually comes to the RP thread (seriously, I'm getting kind of pissed off)

DarkDethbringer
Jaric's eye sopenned slowly he felt aweful! Jaric took a glance at teh ceiling. "hehehe Pass out again did I?" he asked finally remmebering what happenned. He had been taken from a Bar They came in a SHor fight ensued He knoked one man out cold they grabbed him and drugged him well now hes here. He tried to stand easier than he thought he jumped to hsi feet his eyes heavy. "I need some burban." he said looking around. "Damn looks like no booz oh well" he looked over to a shelf, Had a STARS uniform A Gun three clips, a Kinfe, well crafted he might add, a Torch and a Silver Card Key, He looked colser it had his face and name on it. "STARS Agent" it said as well. He stepped forward changing out of his Street clothes, and into eth STARS Uniform, he smiled He took his lucky Goggles out of his Pocket, they were heat readding as well he took them everywhere, he put teh Key Kard away, The Knife in his Belt, and teh Gun in its Holster, if only he was packing more heat he would feel more confident. He inserted eth Key Card and stepped out he immediately heard an anouncement he noticed others they didnt notice him. "So mind telling me where the bar is?" he asked jokingly in his Irish accent. He was a wee bit worried about what was lurking where but hed best play it cool.

Dyingstar
(( seriously can somone fill me in on whats going on here >?))

DarkDethbringer
~we woke up and heard a message!~

Dyingstar
(( ur ganna get pisssed but has RP this already started ? id like to start))

MadMel
john woke up. he felt sick. he had been sick before, from battle fatigue but this was different. he felt 50 years older. 50 years older with a hernia and arthritis. 'hehe' he thought, 'i can still crack a joke. i must be getting better'.
john heard noises outside. one of them was famillier. he got up, still feeling dizzy, and started to walk out the door when he noticed weapons in a box next to the sink. he picked them up and walked out the door, sliding.
john saw his officer talking to 2 strangers." damn door wouldnt open" he said. andrew cuckled. "just like you....sir", he said. "let me guess. you used a knife?". john noticed the other two people. "oh sorry, im John Bakman, S.T.A.R spec ops, and this is my commanding officer...."(lets raphael intro himself)

Dyingstar
Rand walks around the station trying to find something to do as he realizes there is chatter going " hmmm wounder what there are talking about , might be important " Rand said , happily giving him self an opurtunity to make new friends wich Rand always injoyed doing. Rand walks up to the men and the person who also just introduce himself. " Hi , umm whats going on ? i heard a bunch of comotion and it really sounds messed up, can somone fill me in ?" (( i hope this is long enough and i hope our own character can meet up, they just did ))

Trojan Man
( Hey, DyingStar I didnt see you post you're character profile in the Character Section. )

Richard looked at him uneasily for a moment, wondering how none of these officers didn’t know about the things Umbrella had done, but then again most people didn’t know, Umbrella had done such a good job at covering up the truth. They had removed or destroyed anything that pointed to their involvement, but worse still, Umbrella had paid off a number of officials, including several branches of S.T.A.R.S, who completely destroyed the survivors credibility. No one believed them. Umbrella had managed to cover their own asses, even after the disaster that occurred in Raccoon City. Richard suddenly realised that others starting coming out from the dark rooms, probably they wouldn’t know anything. He had watched about 4 more S.T.A.R.S. Officers appear from there dark rooms. Richard thought to himself for a moment, thinking he should explain about the truth of Umbrella.
“Listen up EVERYONE!, As you see we are held captive in this shit-hole, And Umbrella as you may have heard about is a leading supplier in pharmaceutical care and medicine, but that’s all a smokescreen. In truth, Umbrella have been manufacturing genetic and viral weaponry. It’s all kept secret, the majority of Umbrella’s employees don’t even know about it. On the outskirts of Raccoon City was the Spencer place, a mansion that was supposedly abandoned, but we uncovered an Umbrella lab hidden beneath it.” Richard paused a minute, thinking back to the horrors he’d witnessed that day. The walking dead, the viscous animals, the hunters… the Tyrant. He shook his head, staring at each of the officers eyes. “You can’t begin to imagine what we had to go through to survive. Then, a short while later, Raccoon City became infected by their viral strains. Umbrella couldn’t control the outbreak and so levelled the city to the ground, destroying the evidence in the process.” Richard looked away from the group, the horrible memories of the Spencer Mansion playing on his mind. Would they be forced to confront similar monsters in this place? “Umbrella are performing immoral and illegal experiments, and as far as I can tell, we’re about to become part of their latest one.”
There was a low whirring sound behind Richard, forcing Richard to turn immediately, bringing up his weapon, his breath catching in his throat. The group also span around, pulling there weapons and levelling it as someone stepped into the hall. Suddenly a crocodile like creature, with blakc beady eyes had pounced on Richard, slamming him to the concrete floor hard, and now ready to tear him apart.

pacmaniac
Pac raised his gun, took carefull aim and shot he creature three times, right were his eyes should be. the creature reared its head, stared at pac for a second, the leapt towards him. Pac fired twice more, and the creature slumped, possibly dead.
'Right, whos up for black crocodile stew?'

theevilgood
(Raphael)
The croc lunged for me. I whipped out my knife in a flash, and slashed across the crocs head. The knife bounced off with a spark. "Somehow I knew that wouldn't work," I said, leaping back, out of the crocs range. "That's a bad croc," I said with a smile. The croc lunged again, it's jaws wide open. I leaped foward, and jammed my knife into the roof of its mouth. I twirled the knife and said, "Stay down." Suddenly, 5 more crocs burst through the door. "Damn it," I moaned.

pacmaniac
'Hey hey! now its a party!' i shouted. I shot at one of them, but the bullets just ricoched off.
'Theese ones are tougher!'
One of them lunged at me, but i backfliped out of the way. he chrged again. and so i jumped onto his head, smashing its head against the ground. i pushed my fingers into its eyes, and the squished as black blood poured out.
'eew! this wasnt in the job description!'

Dyingstar
(( i did its there )) " well im new and also to this tiwn so i dont really know Umbrella company , im guessing they dont sell umbrellas." Rand looks around and holds gun out of holster " what are we too do ? this looks like , i dont know what this looks like" Rand sees a creature and shoots at it " GOD WHAT THE HELL IS THAT !!! " Rand shoots until it its falls " this is insanity"

pacmaniac
'well, thats umbrella for you! looks like this is the first task' he said as another 5 come crawling out.
'quickly, follow me' he said, and ran off down the corridoor

MadMel
(woah woah woah, instant action, i like i like) john baked up to the wall and slid behind the creatures. he saw a weak spot in their reptillian skin, and sunk his knife into it. the creature roared, its mouth opening large enough to swallow a basketball. "shoot it now" john yelled at his new (and old) friends, ignoring the intruction of one of them for a second.(i'll follow u when this ones dead)

DarkDethbringer
Jaric smiled He remmebered something fmailiar to this. He pulle dout his gun and took careful aim tehre was 7 now. He took aim an dshot three times each time at a different target. "Down to three..." he knew teh secret, you had to shoot through the tops of teh snouts and inot there brains. He fired twice more. "Down to one." he laughed to himself the man thought he didnt know what Umbrella was up to infact he knew al to well.

MadMel
(...............right)
john ran after the others. more croc-things were comming. "jesus, how many of those bloody things are there?" he shouted as he ran. he stopped. "hang on" he said, noticing a balcony to their right, just of of his reach. he remembered a trick he used in in the amazon once.
back then the trees were so bunched together he could jump between them and scout the area without alerting any dangers. he could do the same with this balcony. gave the "leg me up" signal to raphael, hoping he would remember.

pacmaniac
i stope at a corner and turned round, drawing my gun in the same movent, just in time to see a giant muth lurching towards my head. i dropped my gun, drew my nife and stabbed it in its mouth.
'holy hell' i said, and picked up my gun.
'Come on, why have to find a dark room!' i said, looking down the corner. i spotted another 3 stalking around
'We're surounded! i need some help over here!' i said, firing at one of them.

Trojan Man
( Wtf? Didn't pac kill the first monster. How did Rapheal and DyingStar shoot at it if it was dead? This roleplay is officially fu*ked. )

DarkDethbringer
~not fu*ked but little sketchy everyones posting at once dont be a perfectionist and just roll with it.~
Jaric, puled agun sinking a bullet inot each of there skulls. "No problem here lets continue, shoo through teh tops of there snouts thats teh only soft part of them, if you cant do taht leave them to me." he said walking forward.

pacmaniac
'erm' i said 'we got a situation over here' i siad as a huge one cam out. 'i dont think mums very happy we shot her kids'

DarkDethbringer
Jaric smiled but it quickly faded after taking a shot at its SNout, teh bullet bounced right off. "We need to find a new weak point any guesses?" he asked getting his gun ready.

MadMel
john noticed the huge croc that had squeezed in. he remembered the weakspot on their backs. "i got an idea" he shoutes and leaped once more at the balcony above him. this time a caught hold of something and hauled himself up. he looked at the monsters back for the spot. 'common common' he thought.
THERE. a small yellowish spot. he aimed for it and threw his knife at it. it was a hit his boss would be proud of. the mother's eyes bulged, and its roar filled the space and created a terrible echo. "SHOOT IT NOW" john roared at his his new team mates. would it have any effect? he seriously hoped it would.

DarkDethbringer
Jaric looked around he saw a rope and attached it to eth ceiling, e thn swung ove rteh creature and shot it from above seemingly doing damage this time. "Alright now we're getting somewhere."

MadMel
John seemingly calmed down. "you mind lending me that rope when your done?" he asked casually, popping off shots at the monster while Jaric continued to swing around the it's jaws. "it might come in handy, you see"

DarkDethbringer
"Indeed!" he says jerking teh rope and hitting the ground on hsi feet. "Here you go!' he said tossing it, Teh monster openned its mouth, He poppeda sho tin its head it was gone...or was it......

MadMel
(no...it was gone. time for new monsters)
john caught the rope. "thanks" he said and wound it around him like a belt and held the end in his left hand. "lets go" he said. "i'll take point" dont follow until my signal is given" after that john rushed off, amazingly quiet despite the clanky floor.

pacmaniac
'few' i said. 'that thing was UUGGLLYY'. i walked over to the mother nd proded it. i then walked back to the knife and picked it up.
'yerch, black blood'

MadMel
(lol can't talk now gotto go to bed)

Dyingstar
Rand was now at the Kennel , he mad a big run there , then he stoped. " o no the dogs ............" Rand nervously tried the open the door. " o dam its creepy " Rand lock picked the door with his tools and opened the door very quietly. Rand heard barks and loud bangs. " all dead ! " Rand shot one before it got out but another one smashed open the door and bit Rand's arm. " BASTARD AH ! " Rand sent two rounds into the dogs head and left the Kennel. " ok so the papers arent there dam

DarkDethbringer
Jaric looks around. "I know Ive seen teh worst of what these people have done..." he pauses to laugh. "And yet i keep working for them" He smiled and walked over looking around. "Anyone got any booz?" he asked as The Dogs leapt onto him he pulled out his gun firing into its gutthen realising where he was and letting a bullet or two into its head and standing.

pacmaniac
((what did you just say? couldn't understand any of that.))

Dyingstar
"ahhh my arm" Rand heard a gun shot " i cant stay alone " Rand runs over to Jaric. " .................hey you ok ? i heard the guns shots " Rand looked at his arm and looked back at Jeric. " im not infected so no worrys right ? " Rand laughed nervously

DarkDethbringer
~a damn dog is on top of me taht was easy to read~

Dyingstar
(( o it is well sorry but i couldnt tell eaither here alow me to klill it ^^ )) Rand shoots the dog from the side , the bullets killing it. " Dam muts never liked me anyway , you ok ? " Rand helps him up. " i have go somwere really quick" Rand runs to the holding cells , inside one was two zombies , the other a man with 6 bullets wounds. " why the hell ? " Rand unlocks the cell and checks the body " he was never a zombie " Rand searched him and found a MAgnum with no ammo " o well " Rand also finds the escape map "YES FINALLY ! " Rand runs back to Jeric.

MadMel
"An escape map??" john called back. "o..k. lets get out of this hell hole before someone gets killed. which way do we go?" (sorry im posting short, but ive got homework to do)

midnite127

Dyingstar
(( a Berreta holds 15 rounds per magazine or clip )) " yes now it says here we can go through the Kennel , but we would have to have what looks like a key card , or we can leave thre the front door which is highly dangerous. But there is a hospital with a chopper omn the roof. Seems we should leave threw the front way " Rand thinks for a moment. " if we dont draw attention outside no zombie or creature will know were around right ?

pacmaniac
there is a loud clunking noise, like giant insect legs coming down the hallway. everyone turns to look in the diretcion of the noise, as a huge praying mantis type creature comes round the corner. it opens its mandibles wide and lets out a ro..., no a screech. an ear splitting screech. it charges towards us.
'wrong' i said 'everyone fire!' i cried whilst blasting out the rest of my clip into it's head, untill i hear that horible clicking noise that means im out. the bullets eem to ricochet off the creatures body, untill one shot hits it in the mout.
'typical' i say, realoading. the creature lunges at me, pinning me down with its huge claws.
'Run!' i shout, then i roll over and fire 7 shots into it's mouth. it screeches again, then... (you guys say what happens next)

Dyingstar
" CHRIST !!! " Rand ran quickly by the holding cell with a loaded SHOTGUN and fired at it " KILL IT !!! " Rand shoot some of its head off" IF SOMONE HAS MAGNUM REVOLVER AMMO I SUGGEST YOU TAKE THIS !!! " Rand reloads shotgun and holds up the Magnum.

MadMel
"hmm" john thought, while his new friend fought for his life. then an idea hit him. "gimme that magnum" he shouted at rand. when he caught it, he unloaded it and tied the rope throught it in a tight noose. then he swung the rope up through a pipe hanging from the roof (indiana jones style) he jump, and swung onto the creatures head. he took out his knife, and shoved it into the creatures eye. hard. it screeched, louder than before. it jumped around, trying to shake john off, and it did, but the rope john held brought him back to the balcony. "that'll distract it...for a while" john said cheerfully. "lets get outta here. 0h heres the magnum back" he tossed it to rand.
(g'night people)

Dyingstar
Rand caught it " uhhhhh thanks , now shall we leave ? " Rand walked out of the Kennel and headed for the front door hoping no creature reached the front office. " Its so creapy here , i never expected for there to be so many secrets."

pacmaniac
'secrets... give me the map!' i said, and he handed it over.
'secrets, secrets, secrets... there! he said, pointing to a room.'thats were we need to go' he pointed to a room which was labbeled "untold".

theevilgood
"Umbrella sucks," I muttered, leaning up against the wall (sry, I'm multi tasking now.

Dyingstar
" so were do we go ? if you know were to go lead the way cause trust me im still a rookie at this shit" Rand thought for a moment " this is so bad were ganna die here , how can we possibley get out this is crazy ............ " Rand looked at his shotgun. "only so much ammo here ya know "(( im ganna get banned just letting u all know ))

theevilgood
what for

MadMel
(yeah what for"??) john perked up. i'll take point up here" he said "you guys follow, but be careful." like he needed to warn anyone. "show us that map for a second" he called out. he caught it, unrolled it, and looked at it for a minute. then he tossed it back. "righto" he said cheerfully "this way". he set off, making sure the rest of them were following.....carefully.

Dyingstar
"ill take the back , if somthing comes from behind ill get it " (( nvm i wasnt , just a fight that was resolved )) "good glad this is working out , im acually starting to think maybe we can get out of here alive " Rand saw a body in the path. " what is with that ?!?! " Rand checked the body and like the last one he never a zombie just shot. " Somone is a traitor in this building we better watch out" Rand check his pockets and found 2 solutte rounds for the Magnum Revolver. " ahha now this will be a party" Rand loads the Magnum.

pacmaniac
Sudenly the body twiched, and stirred. It got up, and more came round the corner.
'O.K, who inivted the T-virus infectants?' I said, shooting a couple of them. To my left, i saw a small keycard slot on the wall. Shooting another, i slid my metalic card down the slot, and a secret door whirred into life. it slid open, to reveal a bed, food supplies and:
'Ammo!!' i An inside and got some more rounds, and picked up what looked like an asault rifle. setting it to single shot, i began to blast more zombies with it.

Dyingstar
Rand killed 3 with the Magnun no problem " ok we cant fight them forever ya know" Rand looked for some Magnum ammo and found 12 bullets and put them in his vest and reloaded the SMG. " what can we do ...................hmm wasnt there a basment somwere leading to an outside sewer ???" Rand shouting over the gun fire.

Freak1992
(can someone give me the link to the sign up thread plz?)

Dyingstar
(( i did i would give it to you , ill try to find it but iwarn you , you must post over 5 lines and u must use proper forms))

Dyingstar
(( heres the link http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=389598 ))

pacmaniac
i blast 3 more
'maybe. we should check the map. who has it?
i blast another 2

Dyingstar
"you do !" Rand shot some more with the SMG. " C,mon lets just go it said we need to go threw the majorroom upstairs to get to the sewer !" Rand fell down on the floor. " Dam dog bit it still hurts ............i feel weak" (( we aloud to post that short ? ))

Freak1992
*james was running to the police station and he saw a few people that were alive, he held his berrette in his right hand, and had it held up as he walked towards the people that looked to be alive. he walked cautiosly, so if they were not alive he would be ready. he continued towards them and realized they had guns as well.*

"Hey!" he yelled "are you guys alive!?"

Dyingstar
Rand turned around and aimed his Magnum at him " you with umbrella !?!?! " Rand still aiming at him. " i guess not .....................a Beretta eh ? ........ o well " Rand hands him the Magnum " take it you will need it " Rand also gives him 40 bullets. " you should stick with us were ganna leave town"

Freak1992
james took the gun and put his berretta in his back pack, and along with the ammo.he looked at the man who handed him the gun. he looked at his leg and backed away a bit. he had figured out that the bites were the cuase of the tranformation. he was a doctor in training after all."Your leg...." he said "what happend?"

Dyingstar
(( eeehem my arm lol )) " o this ? a dog bit me bout an hour ago but im still good " Rand felt weak but he didnt want anyone to klill him while he was still concious. " Hay ........i know ...........................ill die ........but dont let them know they will shoot me down right here , ill kill myself when i have to , i must help out before i die " Rand said as he took out the Shotgun he got a long time ago. " lets see i have a MP-5 and a 45. left" Rand looked at him " im Rand you are ?

Freak1992
James was still studieing the bite, he understood what he was wanting to do. he looked at him, and he was turning a bite pale. "im James.." he said, still studying his arm and then the rest of his body. he wasnt sure if he should hang out with them, but he did want to get out of here alive. "what exactly are you guys going to do?" he asked looked straight into his eyes.

Dyingstar
"were ganan go to the upstairs MAYORS place then there is an elevator leading to a sewer that might lead us out of this god forsaken town" Zombies were trying to break through doors. " We dont have much time come one " Rand followed the others

Freak1992
james watched them walk off and and stood there for a second, he reloaded his gun and started to follow. "what exactly happend here?" he asked as he ran up next to rand "i was ready to go to my second year of collage..." he continued to follow the others but stuck besides rand and waited for his reply.

Dyingstar
"Umbrella started this they infected the whole dam town and now there are monsters zombies you name its out there looking for our flesh to eat " Rand explained how they were heavly out numbered. " heh i hope you and them get out ok .............ill just die .................alone " Rand couldnt stop picturing his death.

Freak1992
james looked at him wound again. "i think i might be able to slow down the spreading on it but i need the supplies..." he said as he looked down and kept silent as he followed them, he looked back to look at the doors to see if any thing had broken through yet. "do you want me to help you any, Rand?"

Dyingstar
" of course , i wanna live threw this i dont wanna be the first to die " Rand then lookd at him eagerly. " i can get what you need just tell me what it is there are many places in this station im sure i can find SOMTHING hopfully " Rand shot a zombie that poped out and killed in , used 3 shells .

Freak1992
James smiled at him. "im going to need Aloe, a needle, and anasteashia."(srry cant spell it) they kept walking and james saw one of the monsters and shit it through its eye, and through its gut to kill it. "i still dont understand why Umbrella is doing this..." he had a confused look on him now. "we did nothing... did we?"

Dyingstar
" i have no idea but if we find one of there guards well make me talk " Rand looked at him " ALOE AND ............. there is aloe but ....................................at a taning place ............. forget it , thx for trying though , ill just deal with this problem im sure we can find a cure at the company"

Freak1992
James sighed. he looked at rand. "Aloe is the main thing we need to slow the infection down..." he said "and without something to slow it down it will speed up" he continued walking as he watched the monsters out side the windows following them, trying to break through the glass. "you know were dead if they break through right?" he sais "there are to many of them...."

Dyingstar
"o you mean those ............ hmmm i cant remeber what they are called..... o well in any case there not real hard to kill , a clip will do it " Rand continued to walk.

Freak1992
james heard a small crack and pointed his gun at the windows, trying to keep up with rand "uhm... i think they are breaking through!" he said to rand "there has to be atleast fifty of them out there...." he kept his gun pointed at the window as he stayed next to rand.

MadMel
(are we in a bulding or a bloody town?? if it is a town im on the roof not the bloody balcony) john ran to the next roof top, popping off the zombies that came towards rand and the new guy. "you guys finished down there, coz i need serious back-up" he yelled, he finished his second last clip. "and serious ammo too" he added, reloading.

Dyingstar
(( still in the station )) " yah lets go i know were the mayors office is i can get us to the sewer easy" Rand rushed to the computer , by the statue with no water and pressed the emergency key and the emergency ladder came down. " this will save us some time now everyone c,mon"

theevilgood
(Raphael)
"I'm doing all I can at the moment." I was trying to preserve ammo, so I was slitting the zombies throats with my knife. They were fast, for zombies, but they weren't fast enough. "You might wanna save ammo"

pacmaniac
I blasted 7 zombies, then heared that unfriendly clicking sound.
'uh oh'
2 zombies dived on top of me, and i started to scream

Dyingstar
" I HOPE THIS DOES SHOOT THREW THEM ! " Rand shot them off him with MP-5 and when they got of him Rands arm was bleeding havily from the dog bite " aaaah so much pain " Rand was raping a towel round the bit. "o ...................my god , i feel really dizzy * Rand 23.9%*

Fox13
james looke at rand as he kept shooting with the berretta at the monsters that were coming through "you ok!?" he asked as he helped rand stay up "dont leave me here!" as helped Rand walked a bit further, until James had to reload his berretta, when he had gotten his berretta reloaded he put rand on his feet and followed him.

Dyingstar
"were is the Magnum ? its alot more useful , and hes right we should save some ammo" Rand reloaded his MP-5 " 6 more clips in my vest then i have the shotgun with 40 shells , this tactical vest REALLY coms in handy" Rand trying not to think of his enevitable death.

Fox13
James looked back at rand from shooting the monsters. "im using the berretta, i might need the magnum later!" he yelled as he tried to keep up with rand. "are you gong to be ok??" he said as he ran up next to Rand "i cant make it without you!"

Dyingstar
"what are you gay !?!?! " Rand gave him a wierd look. " are you !?!?! i mean there are 5 other guys here if i die it wont matter really" Rand kept up with the others." Im just a rookie to them , but i wont let them push me around now just keeo following them im sure they wont leave you behind "

Fox13
james sighed "hell no and i cant get out of this on my own!" he said "now hurry up and go!" he continued to follow rand after giving him an angry look "and if you ever call me gay again ill kill you!"

MadMel
"hurry up will you!" john shouted at rand and james. "they're comming"
(sorry gotto go to school now)

Dyingstar
" ooo youlle kill me eeh ? well sorry to affend you *** " Rand ran to catch up with John. " Great now were do we head there are like 3 hall ways 6 door and 2 ladders" Rand confused kept running away

Fox13
james sighed as he tried to keep up with rand and the others and kept shooting behind him he didnt bother to reload his gun after he ran out of ammo. he just ran as fast as he could he almost tripped but caught himself "shit!" he yelled as they got closer, trying his best to keep up with the others

Dyingstar
"ok dont worry " Rand placed two C-4 explosives , one on the right side the other on the left and pressed them to 30 seconds." RUN THE HELL OUT OF HER EVERYONE !!!!! OR YOU WILL BLOW UP !!!

Fox13
"AWWWW HELL!!!" he yelled as he slid to a stop and ran next to rand "what the hell are the C4's for!?" he asked he was reloading his gun. he watched for any monsters as he ran next to rand.

MadMel
"bloody hell" john muttered, running back to watch the explosion, to make sure it worked. if the c-4's didnt go off, they would be in deep trouble. "ten seconds" he called. "9....8....7.."
(nice sig fox13 smile )

Dyingstar
" ok everyone is now out of the way ...... " Rad saw that to many zombies were coming by to wait any longer so Rand took aim and shoot one C-4 witch blew up and the reaction blew up the second C-4 , thee is alot of smoke. " ok now lets move ! " the walls caved in by were the C-4 was.

pacmaniac
'hey, grenades!' i shouted. i pick one up and pull out the pin and throw it. i hand round 2 to each person.
'use em wisley'

Dyingstar
Rand reached the mayors office and opened the door " The mayor is gone .......... only a blood trail left behind.... this is not good " Rand checks the officer and he finds a handgun with no ammo in it. " I think the mayor is dead ....... somwere !

Fox13
james was reloading his gun as he followed the rest of them, he wasnt quite sure what to do, he just stood the ready for anything, he stayed next to the rest, and he pulled out his berretta and magnum, and put his berretta in his back pack, he knew it was time to use the magnum now, seeing as how there were alot of the monsters. "Guys... i still dont know what the hell is going on.." he said "Maybe a bit more of an explination would help!"

Dyingstar
"whats there to explain his offie is empty now lets get to the underground sewer" Rand walked to the elevator threw the first door , it was dark. " ok come let us get down there

Fox13
James readied himself and aimed his gun inforont of him incase anything would try to jump them, he wanted to know all that was going on, everything just snuck up on him these past couple of days. "I think i need a better gun.." he said joking around "I dont think this is going to stop what ever might be in those sewers.."

pacmaniac
'hey, you guys ever read about that g-virus in the nws? that guy who thought he'd made an age reversal serum? turned out it just mutilated him beyond recognition.'

Fox13
James looked at him "G-what?" he asked as he ran up next to him "and whats it do!?" he continued to follow him with his gun raised incase of anything planning on jumping them.

MadMel
"g-virus?" john asked. "isnt that some kind of zombie formula? coz it sounds like it" he looked around. "righto, we better get a move on" he sadi cherrily.

pacmaniac
'yeah. i said, dint i? he got mutilated. you reckon those guys were t-virus?'

Dyingstar
(( DAMMIT ! im so grounded ill post agian in a month maybe ))

Fox13
James sighed as he followed the others, but kept his guard. "Shouldnt you guys be more worried about whats in the sewers??" he said "there could be bigger, and badder stuff in there... to be honest, if i see something bigger than me im going to run back up here and just try to survive...."

theevilgood
((um, sry, but I really lost interest in this RP. It's good, but I just don't want to do it anymore))

MadMel
(hmm) john looked at james "dont worry, im the best scout in the business. if there's anything coming, you'll know about it." he said winking.

pacmaniac
hey, ill come with. you learn to be light footed when you're walking across a burned out plank of wood that could colapse due to the weight of yourself and the person you're carrying.

Dyingstar
(( im back but i have to be sneaky ninja )) " good we shouldd hurry , i remembered the names of those creatures there called Hunters so lets hurry there about the size of us and are tuffer to so lets move " Rand took out his MP-5. " Shotgun takes 3 seconds to long to load "

Fox13
James continued to follow them, hewas still a little bit confused, but he was starting to understand. "What do you guys thinki could be down there?" he asked as he reloaded his magnum that Rand gave him

Dyingstar
" Lickers ............. they kill you they become stronger and you become one , you CAN NOT BE TOUCHED BY THEM" Rand and everyone reached the lower platform "WTH !?!?! it says Umbrella here ! ........were in there secret quarters ....... this is bad real bad ... and we cant go back"

Fox13
James sighed again, he didnt like the sound of what he said. "Erm... What do they look like!?" he asked as he stared at beedy little eyes staring at him, it had a long toung "R..R..RAND!!" he yelled" LOOK UP!!!"

theevilgood
(Raphael)
I looked up. "Oh shit," I said, "there is no ****in way, there has to be at least 10 of those things up there." I said, pulling out my barretta, "I knew I should have tried to get a better gun earlier."

pacmaniac
'a better gun wont save you now!' i said as i rolled out of the way of one that punced down
'only a good shot' and i shot it right between the eyes

Dyingstar
* Rand used the shotgun making a few fall down* SOB !!! KEEP IT UP WE GATTA KILL THEM ...................,........eh * Rand collapsed on the ground *

pacmaniac
'Rand!' i shouted. 3 lickers dived on him, but i shot them down as the lunged at him. i ran over to him
'kill them! rand, rand buddy, wkae up, we gotta get outta here. we need you!' he didnt even stir
'righty then. if thats the way you wnna be, then fine' i hoisted rand up into a firmans lift, and continued shooting them, walking backwards at the same time, untill i stumbeled on something. it was a body. i found a machine gun, and 2 ammo clips. 150 rounds, in total. i picked rand back up, and using the machine gun now, i shot them. another dived towards me, but i shot it and it fell short.

Dyingstar
* Rand lifted his head* ..... reeee raa ! * Rand grabed his arm ready to bit into it *

Fox13
James quickly shot the monster a few times making it fall down dead "RAND ARE YOU OK!?" he asked

MadMel
"OH shit!!" said john. he grabbed rand by the collar and hauled him off (what ur name pac??) and let him drop. "james, your the doc, here as far as i've gathered, WTF is happening. is he becoming one of those zombie things?? Man i hate this SHIT ". he knelt down and examined Rand. not too closely though. "hold on buddy, just hold it ti'll this is over".

Dyingstar
" GOD YOU GUESS THINK IM ZOMBIE !?!?!? i ....... i cant remember ......... did i pass out ?" Rand grabed his guns " im ok now so that counts .......... o man i feel weird , i crave food but ...........nothing i can think of

MadMel
"just take it easy, mate. we're gonna get through this" john said looking doubtful. then he stopped, he had heard something. he leveled his gun at the source. "everyone got silent." he wispered.

Fox13
James walked over to Rand and examined him. "I dont know what the hell this is.." James ripped of a piece of dead skin and looked at it closly. "It seems as though... all of Rand's skin is dead..." he said as he reloaded his gun. "Rand... your turning into one of them at an alarming rate.."

MadMel
"oh shit" john said, looking at rand. "is there any way to stop it...apart from killing him" (not much else to say)

Dyingstar
"..............so nasty." Rand used a spray he found " hay my skin is turning normal " the bottle says that umbrella made the cure

theevilgood
(Raphael)
"The anti virus," I said, "that's good to know. but tere's only a limited supply, I'd say, about 4 uses, so keep your injuries to none if you can." I ventured around a little. Suddenly, a little glint caught my eye. "Oh, this has to be my lucky day," I said, grabbing on to the handle. I now held a rapier in my hand. I love these things. I sheathed the sword in my belt, and made my way back to the others

Fox13
James looked at the spray that rand used. "It says this stuff is only ttemperary..." he said "i suggest we find the anti virus.." james stood up and reloaded his gun "I need a bigger weapon..." he said as he examined the magnum.

MadMel
(fine...im getting me a chain).john noticed some next to raphael's new toy. a long chain. brand new, and strong. there was a small linker at the end. he also realised that there was a similar hole on the handle of his knife. "excellent" he said linking the two together. he now had a dangerously tipped chain whip. "i used whips to muster bulls back at the farm." he explained, throwing away the rope and wrapping the chain around his belt.

Fox13
James sighed as he watched the two play with their new toys. "Guys... unless someone can give me a shotgun i suggest me get the hell out of here before we see more of those lickers..." he said as he looked at them "in fact.. does anyone have a good gun they can spare?"

MadMel
"not really, and besides, it doesnt matter. for now...every gun is a good one." john grunted. he heard the noise again. "we better get moving, quietly." he set off, the rest following slowly.

Fox13
"What ever.." he said as he picked up Rand "This guy is heavy, so someone else is going to carry him later.." he said as he put Rand on his back and loaded his Berretta. "You guys might want hurry!" he said as he looked back and saw about a dozen monsters he hadnt seen yet. "GO! NOW!!" he yelled as he ran past the two.

Dyingstar
" Hay llet me go ! " Rand ploped of him and grabed somthing he " NO WAY !!!! " there were speacial forces dead body , one of them had parts to make a Remington Special. " THANK YOU GOD ! " Rand put the parts on his shotgun and turned around " move ! ill hold them off ! this thing will blow the shit out of them !"

pacmaniac
'hey, james!' i shouted
'catch' and i chucked him my asault rifle.
'enjoy' i said, and winked at him.
'rand buddy, i got ur back!' i said, turning to face rand and began to fire along side him.

Dyingstar
" HELL YA LETS BLAST THESE B!TCHES !!!! " Rand started firing the gun , a little more recoil than he expected but coninued " Dam cover me ! " Rand reloaded his gun quickly after forgeting he used up his 7 shells from before , one Rand was done he pumped out the empty bullet and started shooting them agian. " worst case senario we go threw vent in the wall ok !?!??! "

pacmaniac
'ok!' i stopped using my machine gun and started using my trusty berreta again.
'naw crap, this is hopeless! make for the vent!'

Dyingstar
" CRIST ! YOUR RIGHT " they were blocked of from the others and the Vent lead to lower part in the ewer " in coming ! " Rand blow the vent open. " go in quickly !"

sobe
((where should i come in ??))

sobe
Cam sat there and cryed not knowing to move or to just give up and die from all this pain * Cam heard alot of gun fire then the vent by blow open and 2 men were heard talking

pacmaniac
i dived head first into the vent and heard rand jump in after me. i slithered along on my front untill we reached a slope. i slid down it, only to hear the sound of feet clunking along the vet in front of me. a six leged alien type thing with a long tongue, sharp teeth and massive claws appeared. he came round the corner and looked at me. it made a starnge clcking noise, and i heard more come
'oh sh!t' i balsted the first one, and drew my machine gun, and fired at the rest. id killed them, but who knows how many more there could be?
'we have to get out of here, fast'

Dyingstar
Rand dove in there legs first and landed and saw the girl " ..... who are you " he said to her noticing she was crying " we gastta go and im taking her with me ! we cant leave her " Rand picked her up and waited for which way to go.

pacmaniac
ok, but lets go before more of those things come!

theevilgood
(Raphael)
"Agreed, I'm getting tired of these little bastards," I said. Suddenly, I remembered something, "I say that one of us should scout ahead, preferably one with a fair amount of stealth. I don't like what happened last time we just barged into a place."

Dyingstar
Rand ran with the girl she was hysterical crying and Rand seen her at the store a couple of times before " Keep going im not ganna die here NOT HERE !!!! " Rand kept running his MP-5 on his back along with his Shotgun. " A DOOR THERES A DOOR !"

pacmaniac
We went through the door, into what seemed like a lab. in the middle of the circular room, there was a round glass structure, that seemed to go down several stories. i walked over to it, and started to figure out what the control pannel ment.
'no ones gonna die here! not on my watch anyw... oh sh!t...' i trailed off, as 3 of the praying mantis type things we fought earlierr came towards us. they were eating something...
'the doctor! hes the one who made the g-virus! but that means...' the praying matises started to mutate. first they gre, then they went brown, and got huge fangs, then massize bat wings, and extra arms.
'crud'

Dyingstar
" GET DOWN !!! " Rand picked up a Capsule gun with green stuff in it " IN THAT CASE IS A LUNEAR LAUCHER HELP ME KILL IT !"

pacmaniac
'on it!' is houted and fired at it.

Dyingstar
" holy shit whats that .................GET DOWN " Rand shot the capsule and ducked behind the counter as a humunguss explosion hit that whole room " holy shit dude

pacmaniac
'okay, i take it back, we are gonna die. where the hell is everyone else? and what is that woman doing here? how is she helping? how?'

Dyingstar
" im still a cop ! she has a right to live as much as i do ! ..........im infected shes not ............" Rand nelt down and used a green herb "nasty but it helps as tht PC mintor says, lets just run ok just run for our lifes" Rand picked her back up

pacmaniac
'ok, on three, THREE!' and i ran for the glass structure. using my machine gun, i broke the glass and dived through the gap.
'bollocks' i said, as i began to fall what seemed like 200 storyes. i hit the ground with a thud.

Dyingstar
" O SHIT !" Rand didnt know what to do Rand took a deep vreathed and jumped threw just like he did as he feel on councious with the girl with him. X__X

Fox13
James looked at rand as he loaded the Assult Rifle "Is he dead?" he asked as he walked to them "And what of this girl?" he just stood there watching as he stepped back and looked through the closed door "This way seems clear... which way are we going?"

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>