Master Chief vs. Boba Fett

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

mace=badass
Who wins?

swedish_bum
Boba!

Black Adam
What are they armed with??......

It doesn't matter Boba was taken out by a giant worm.

Chief wins. Better shields and armor so those dinky little blasters aren't going to do anything.

mace=badass
They are armed with their normal things.

Stalker 360
OMFG your joking right MC owns boba if you want reasons ask and i will give

mace=badass
Why does he own?

H. S. 6
I heart Master Chief. droolio

Black Adam
Originally posted by mace=badass
Why does he own?

What weapons and armor is Boba usually armed with?

mace=badass
His Mandalorian Armor. A flamethrower, his rifle, a wrist cable and blades, his kyber darts, his missle, and his jetpack.

Black Adam
Missile might be the only thing that takes out his shields. And judging from what i seen in the movies those blasters they use don't seem to do as much damage as a plasma shot.

The jet pack gives him the flight advantage. So that might help him land a hit .

But i think that there are elites with flight capabilities in Halo 2 right?

And those other flying enemies he faces. Forgot their names.

How powerful is Boba armor? what can it deflect?

mace=badass
It was a Mandalore's armor( or so I hear ). I'm not sure how good. But it has to be good to be a Mandalore's armor.

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by Black Adam
How powerful is Boba armor? what can it deflect?

Its made of Mandalorian iron, which is highly durable and semi lightsaber-resistant.

I'm sure the blaster will do its part by chiseling down MC's shields. If one of Fett's toxic darts finds a joint in MC's armor, then his ass is dead in about 3 seconds.

John Bak'or
hmm i'll give this to master cheif

thegmeister53
As will I. thumb up

IcePunk
Cheif wins 6/10

brainchild81
Fett smokes MC.

DiamondBullets
I think MC has tougher armour, but Fett has more versitile weaponry. If Chief get's tangled in the fiber-wire, then things aint lookin too good for him. And that big face-plate of MC's sportsbike helmet makes for a nice big target. One blaster shot, and he's dead.

I'm up in the air about the victor, but I'm definately leaning towards Boba.

Black Adam
That blaster shot isn't doing anything to the chiefs shields or armor.

Spartan005
I'm gonna go with Boba

NOT

Zen2nd
I made a picture and put them to scale.

http://i1.tinypic.com/n1plaa.jpg

Master Chief might be bigger as an exact size of his height is unknown.

Black Adam
Originally posted by Zen2nd
I made a picture and put them to scale.

http://i1.tinypic.com/n1plaa.jpg

Master Chief might be bigger as an exact size of his height is unknown.

Master chief is around 7 feet.

Boba can't be more then 5,11-6 feet with boots.

Stalker 360
ok chief could rip bobas armour apart i mean madalorine armour can bearly with stand a charged blaster bolt never mind plasma or human weapons like the shotgun chief has a shield and stronger armour than a tank. chief can bench pess 50 tons and flip a 55 ton tank he is the luckyest spartan alive. he has been trained for the age of 7 and injected with speed strength inteligence ect boosters what anymore reasons chief wins this

Zen2nd
Boba Fett is 1.83 meters high. In the picture MC is standing 7 feet tall.

braz
Boba pwns! Master chief isnt superhuman is he??

Black Adam
Originally posted by braz
Boba pwns! Master chief isnt superhuman is he??

Yes he is. Chief is way above Boba physically.

DiamondBullets
Tru dat. MC is a helluvalot physically better off than Boba, strength-wise and everythang. What makes this match cool, and actually interesting, is the fact that botha these cats have been kicking ass since the cradle, and the fact that one is a genentically normal clone, and the otha is some Frankenstein freak. Add to that their tech and weapons. Bred Soldier vs Bred Bounty Hunter....

After playin' both Halos and reading a couple of their novels, and reading all kindza shit about The Journeyman Protector, Boba Fett....I gotta put my skrilla on Fett. After realizing how resilient, tuff and unrelenting Cheif is, Boba would play some judo-warfare; trick MC into killing himself.

And of course MC's armour could resist a blaster shot; I was reffering to that big-ass visor on his sportsbike helmet.

mace=badass
The glass part on his helmet....

Black Adam
But it would have to get through his shields first and then he would have to get him before his shields regenerate. It's not like Chief will stand there and give him a clear shot to his face.

Stalker 360
it isnt glass it cant be shoot with bullets its made of the kinda stuff his suit is but see threw

Inspectah Deck
What weapons and armor is Boba usually armed with?

A water gun

mace=badass
Originally posted by Stalker 360
it isnt glass it cant be shoot with bullets its made of the kinda stuff his suit is but see threw

Then how does MC Spartan die with one head shot from as bullet?

DiamondBullets
Then how does MC Spartan die with one head shot from as bullet?

cool wink Good one!

Fett doesn't need to be allowed a shot---he can find the shot with nobody's help. He'll find the opening, capitalize, and lay that fool out!

mace=badass
Yeah! Haha. Yeah, that is how Boba destroyed IG-88(or was it 89?) They were in space, and Boba put a cloaking device on the Slave II and he got a space suit on. IG-88(or 89) got out of his ship and Boba had a perfect head shot on him(with a sniper).

Stalker 360
he dont thast in MP to even the game play

DiamondBullets
He killed 3 of the 5 IG-88's.

Commander K
MC has more experince, have good armor, and is SuperHuman.

Boba has experince of battle most of his life(But not close to MC), have good armor, BETTER and VERY GOOD weapons than MC, called the best bounty hunter, and stealthful.

I go with Boba.

xxxpoppunker182
it depends who gets the first shot off because boba has a disruptor rifle(which turns whatever it hits into molecules)

MadMel
only at full charge.

SnakeEyes
After reading through this thread/what DiamondBullets had to say (good points, by the way), I'm gonna have to go with Fett.

SaTsuJiN
Doesnt boba dispatch jedi?...as jango did before him

Stalker 360
chief wins this one hands down guys he has been trained frtom the age of seven to fight he is faster than boba and stronger his weapons are better the disruter rifle would hit chiefs shields turning them in to molocules and then what chiefs armour chief is still alive he wins guys come his sheil can recharge

SaTsuJiN
Jango fett was able to kill jedi's... and considering that boba is an exact clone.. I'm guessing that means he's able to also... can master cheif beat jedi's?

"Jango soon becomes famous for his accomplishments throughout the galaxy, not least of which are the Jedi he killed during the final Mandalorian wars."

Episode 2 exerpt -->" Jango joins the melee and even kills Jedi Council member Coleman Trebor."

While boba hasnt dispatched a jedi, he has fought them off long enough to escape.. that probably isnt easy heh..

mace=badass
Boba is better than Jango. He is probably the most powerful non-force sensitive ever.

SnakeEyes
Boba has gone toe-to-toe with Vader before and managed to come out alive, and for the most part, undamaged. Now that is good.

Stalker 360
vader could crush jango in a instant force choke

Black Adam
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
Boba has gone toe-to-toe with Vader before and managed to come out alive, and for the most part, undamaged. Now that is good.

No that just Lucky

mace=badass
chief wins this one hands down guys he has been trained frtom the age of seven to fight he is faster than boba and stronger his weapons are better the disruter rifle would hit chiefs shields turning them in to molocules and then what chiefs armour chief is still alive he wins guys come his sheil can recharge

1. Boba was trained pretty much since he was born.

2. Boba's jetppack would give him the mobilty factor here.

and. . . .

3. One hit to the head and MC Spartan is dead.

Black Adam

and. . . .

Chief is fast on the ground.

Not really. He would have to get through the shields and then get a lock on his visor.

mace=badass
How would he not die with one shot to the head? MC Spartan dies with one shot to the head, plus Boba's rifle shoots three lasers at a time.

FG725
how unoriginal of you mace this same exact one has already been made in the star wars forum congrats for having no imagination
no imagination=+A

DiamondBullets
No that just Lucky

Nope, Mandalorians know how to fight Force-users armed with lightsabers. The 2 of them were fighting over a box that contained a severed, but still living head of an Icari soothsayer. It was a largely a stalemate, but eventually Lord Vader barely won. If MC faced the Dark Lord, he would probly have his head seperated from his body.

Fett does have one weakness, but its a big one; if MC lands a good shot on his jet-pac, it'll either malfunction or explode. But I dont think thats highly likely.

.......then again, MC could always sneak up behind Fett and assassinate him with the butt of his rilfe. roll eyes (sarcastic)

DiamondBullets
vader could crush jango in a instant force choke

Not only does that require a degree of concentration (in other words: a pause), but the victim must be within a certain range.-----Boba has ranged weapons, not a saber. (in other words: he can be more than 3 feet away from Vader)

PS: were talking about Boba

Stalker 360
yeah sorry a mistake is bba a true mandalorian

SaTsuJiN
boba is an exact clone of jango.. and since jango = mandalorian..well.. you get the idea wink

Stalker 360
was jango a true madalorien and chied wont die of a head shot

Black Adam
Originally posted by DiamondBullets
Nope, Mandalorians know how to fight Force-users armed with lightsabers. The 2 of them were fighting over a box that contained a severed, but still living head of an Icari soothsayer. It was a largely a stalemate, but eventually Lord Vader barely won. If MC faced the Dark Lord, he would probly have his head seperated from his body.

Fett does have one weakness, but its a big one; if MC lands a good shot on his jet-pac, it'll either malfunction or explode. But I dont think thats highly likely.

.......then again, MC could always sneak up behind Fett and assassinate him with the butt of his rilfe. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Well Mc is a good shot. And he's reflexives and speed is greater then bobas. So Jet pack goes explode.

Zen2nd
Plus I think if Fett got fired on it would have to knock him back somewhat. Whereas Chief has the shield to get close without having to slow down too much.

mace=badass
Originally posted by FG725
how unoriginal of you mace this same exact one has already been made in the star wars forum congrats for having no imagination
no imagination=+A

Well, everybody else seems to be fine with it. So it doesn't matter if you're a pompous prick.

kamikz
Originally posted by DiamondBullets
Not only does that require a degree of concentration (in other words: a pause), but the victim must be within a certain range.-----Boba has ranged weapons, not a saber. (in other words: he can be more than 3 feet away from Vader)

PS: were talking about Boba

Since when is grip/choke only affect people in close range. Vader chocked a person when he was in another star ship, probably several miles apart. He didn't even see him. Still, this only talks for Boba's skills. (Or that Vader did not have the goal to kill him instantly).

mace=badass
Vader bitchslapped Boba because he wouldn't listen to him.

Stalker 360
serioulsy boba gets owned

mace=badass
I beg to differ.

Black Adam
Why is that? because he has a rocket and jet pack? Chief blast the thing the boba goes asplode. If it doesn't kill him it will leave him on the ground facing someone who's stronger,faster and can deflect shots from his blaster with his shields.

If a shotgun to the face doesn't put boba down. Chief running at him then knocking his head off his shoulders with his tank flipping punch will.

mace=badass
Boba isn't about to run into melee combat with him. He is smarter. He will be stealthy and sly about the situation at hand.

Black Adam
Boba isn't about to run into melee combat with him. He is smarter. He will be stealthy and sly about the situation at hand.

He wont have much choice when his jet pack explodes.

And even if he sneaks up what is he going to do? blast him? won't do anything to his shields. Catch him in a net or some hole he dug? chief jumps out and breaks whatever trap he's made.

He wont have any choice but to face him in melee. thats if he survives his jet pack exploding. or a shotgun blast to the face.

mace=badass
No................. He's not going to use his jetpack if he is sniping on a cliff or high ledge.......

Black Adam
No................. He's not going to use his jetpack if he is sniping on a cliff or high ledge.......

even if he did what has the rifle shown to be able to do? what can it go through and how much damage does it do?

Chief also has a sniper rifle as well. And he knows how to use it.

mace=badass
So does Boba. He killed Freakin' IG-88 with his sniper rifle.

MadMel
bloody hell, a fett fanboy here. lets be realistic. MC wins because he is faster and stronger. hardly anything will go through his sheilds, and he's an excellent shot. if boba tries to fly away and snipe, MC will blow him outta the sky. if forced into melee, which he most likely will be, MC will knock his head off with a single puch. MC PWNS!!!!!

mace=badass
If I'm a Boba fanboy, you are all MC fanboys. All of you really don't understand how good Boba is....

MadMel
yes i bloody do. boba is a good fighter, but MC is defintely too much for him. and im not an mc fanboy.

mace=badass
Like I said if you aren't a MC fanboy, I'm not Boba fanboy.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boba_Fett

Read up on em' here.

Click the link to the movies and around the NJO. Boba became Mandalore and the most powerful non-force sensitive ever.

xxxpoppunker182
boba also has his ship. like in the book mandalorian armor there are 2 bounty hunters shooting at him dengar and sheelah then boba press's a button without anyone lknowing. waits 15 min then bam his ship lands right ontop of them . or he can have his ship shoot at him too. boba would win not own but i'm pretty sure that becomeing the most feared bountyhunter in the galaxy over trillions of beings has to say something for him.

Black Adam
Originally posted by xxxpoppunker182
boba also has his ship. like in the book mandalorian armor there are 2 bounty hunters shooting at him dengar and sheelah then boba press's a button without anyone lknowing. waits 15 min then bam his ship lands right ontop of them . or he can have his ship shoot at him too. boba would win not own but i'm pretty sure that becomeing the most feared bountyhunter in the galaxy over trillions of beings has to say something for him.

If boba has his ship the the chief has his and Cortana. By by ship and Boba.

Inspectah Deck

and. . . .

Doesn't Boba have a missile on his jet-pack?

Black Adam
Originally posted by Inspectah Deck
Doesn't Boba have a missile on his jet-pack?

He does. And thats the only thing I think that can get through chiefs shields. Thats if he manages to hit the chief and if the chief doesn't just shoot at it while it's still on his jet pack causing even more of an explosion.

mace=badass
May I ask what ship MC Spartan has? A banshee?

Black Adam
May I ask what ship MC Spartan has? A banshee?

Does it really matter? He has cortana. Bobas ship is turned into a giant coffen that that crash lands into the ground below.

mace=badass
Yeah, okay the Slave II doesn't go down easy. It never has. Boba is a better pilot. Seriously you really don't know how good Boba is do you?

MadMel
we does, but ur practically comparing him to a god. u ruin the character doing that.

mace=badass
He is the new Mandalore. The most powerful non-force sensitive ever. And you're saying he will die easy. You overestimate MC Spartan, and Underestimate Boba.

OMNIKINETIC
MASTER CHEIF!!!!...WHAT DO YOU GUYS SMOKE...WHAT THE HELL IS A BOBA FETT

mace=badass
Wow. Four letters dude. STFU.

bad_boba017
Leave. What the f**k?

bad_boba017
Probably Boba. He has SO much more equipment than "MC Spartan" but i'm not saying Master Cheif sucks. It would be a close fight but boba would emerge the victor.

He's got friggin' rockets in his knees!

ionmirage
fett no duh
if it was air to air fett would probaly own him in one hit
he has hella piloting skills
and mc doesnt have any he probaly just uses auto pilot
fett piloted a whole imperial star destroyer by himself
HE WAS NOT kill by the sarlacc beast either
he survived it and killed the sarlacc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.