Blade vs. DareDevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoopdogg
Who wins between these two bad@sses. Fight takes place in the streets of Hells Kitchen.

They both have their standard equipment for the fight.

Who wins?

Draco69
Very close fight....could go either way.

snoopdogg
I think it will be a close fight too. But I think Blade will pull it off in the end. DD is peak human and Blade is beyond that. Fighting skills are even. All other advantages to go Blade. His senses are on par with DD too I think.

Blade kicked some @ss in BlackPanther #12. He even save T'Challa's @ss.

TheKahn
Also Blade tends to carry slightly more leathal weapons.

Murda Mase
Blade takes it.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by TheKahn
Also Blade tends to carry slightly more leathal weapons. Blade does use guns but DD has been shown to dodge bullets. Check out his respcect thread.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I think it will be a close fight too. But I think Blade will pull it off in the end. DD is peak human and Blade is beyond that. Fighting skills are even. All other advantages to go Blade. His senses are on par with DD too I think.

Blade kicked some @ss in BlackPanther #12. He even save T'Challa's @ss.

You really think Blade's senses are on par with Daredevil? I mean sure they're close, and Blade has the night-vision advantage, but on par? I'm a little skeptical on that in my own.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
You really think Blade's senses are on par with Daredevil? I mean sure they're close, and Blade has the night-vision advantage, but on par? I'm a little skeptical on that in my own. Well I guess this fight will not come down to has better senses anyways.

Darth Macabre
Well I guess this fight will not come down to has better senses anyways.

That is true. Blades strength might be the kicker though.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
That is true. Blades strength might be the kicker though. Plus he has a healing factor. DD has his work cut out for him.

Lucid Lui
Have they never fought before? Surely they have...

joesha28
Marvel's ultimate ninja has to play smart in this fight which i think he will be able to. DD has that home adv. He knows Hell's Kitchen inside out.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Have they never fought before? Surely they have... I don't think so. Maybe they have though.

Lucid Lui
I don't think so. Maybe they have though. It seems like one of those typical fights that probably happened a couple of times. But i guess not.

I still haven't decided who i think wins...

snoopdogg
Blade fans like myself are gonna like this news.

http://www.superherohype.com/news/bladenews.php?id=3808

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.