ult. EU - every fantasy fulfilled

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SecretShadow
Well, this picture really speaks to me. Every fantasy I have had inside of my mind, is now fulfilled it seems. I want you to each tell me what you think about this picture, and what it does for you.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/siriussnape_/312.jpg

DiamondBullets
What's the point of this thread?

Jawa Lord
Originally posted by SecretShadow
Well, this picture really speaks to me. Every fantasy I have had inside of my mind, is now fulfilled it seems. I want you to each tell me what you think about this picture, and what it does for you.

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b335/siriussnape_/312.jpg
\

Are you trying to tell us that you're insest? If so, we aren't interested.

DiamondBullets
Originally posted by Jawa Lord
Are you trying to tell us that you're insest? If so, we aren't interested.

laughing

DISS!

calvin44
Would you like some ice w/ that burn?

SecretShadow
Jesus Christ people. Get a grip. Seriously. GET A GRIP!

I was obviously joking.

What are your reactions to this ESB deleted scene? You guys are way too thick I guess. Take things waaaaaaay to literally. It was a JOKE.

W-H-A-T (new word) A-R-E (new word) Y-O-U-R (new word) R-E-A-C-T-I-O-N-S (new word) T-O (new word) T-H-E (new word) P-I-C-T-U-R-E?

calvin44
What a nice excuse.

Jawa Lord

I was obviously joking.

What are your reactions to this ESB deleted scene? You guys are way too thick I guess. Take things waaaaaaay to literally. It was a JOKE.

W-H-A-T (new word) A-R-E (new word) Y-O-U-R (new word) R-E-A-C-T-I-O-N-S (new word) T-O (new word) T-H-E (new word) P-I-C-T-U-R-E?

I don't know what's more annoying: Your excuses or your ridiculous way of trying to get through to people who don't wish to listen to you.

You can choose.

DiamondBullets
Dude, admit it; you expected people to laugh at that dumbass picture that you probly jack-off to.

no Dissapointing......

calvin44
Originally posted by Jawa Lord
I don't know what's more annoying: Your excuses or your ridiculous way of trying to get through to people who don't wish to listen to you.

You can choose.
HAHAHAHAHA! laughing

Captain REX

I was obviously joking.

Translation from Idiot: What are your reactions to the picture?

My reaction: You're stupid, you know that? Jesus Christ, get a grip, seriously, GET A GRIP. Flippin' n00b...

SecretShadow
Maybe we can all buy more of what some of you are smoking. Then we could have a mass celebration.

Anyway. Your insults are futile. What did I do? I was joking. Maybe you guys are too, but personally it is coming off as a little personal. For me to jack-off to that picture would be seriously creepy. I try not to be anymore creepy than I am. And it would be impossible for me to become THAT creepy.

Anyway, again. The picture is from a deleted scene subosidly for Luke and Leia 'posed to make out.' I guess the argument is "did Lucas intend for them to be twin siblings from the start"

DiamondBullets
What the f**k? Dude, stop making excuses.

Your opening post is even more disturbing than the title of this thread....and I'm not entirely unconvinced that you don't beleive what you said. You intended this to be something funny, but don't nobody wanna see that shit! Seriously, did you expect people to say "Now thats HOT!"?

My honest reaction: not funny, not cool, definately not hot, a very poor attempt at a joke (if thats what it really was), and you probly get off to that pic otherwise you wouldn't post it with such enthusiasm.

PS: I don't think anyone's insulted you; they're just making deductions about you, and they're probly accurate.

DiamondBullets
For me to jack-off to that picture would be seriously creepy. I try not to be anymore creepy than I am. And it would be impossible for me to become THAT creepy.

laughing

LIAR!

An overly dramatic 3 sentence disclaimer about the same little thing????---An obvious attempt to cover an exposed embarrassing fact. laughing

SecretShadow

Ushgarak
Pointless. Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.