Star Wars: The Secrets Of The Sith

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jedi Revan
Ok, no rolling here, it atracts cheaters. This RP places you in the age of the KOTOR SERIES, a bit after the ending of KOTOR 2. Now as for the INFO you have complete freedom what so ever. The story goes on one of the planets form the the whole SW universe.

Name: Revan ( you can be one of the main characters from the game. Advise. I stronlgy sugest that you avoid being BASTILA... LOL... SERIOUSLY )
Class: Jedi Master
Prime Job: Fighting Sith, Training other Jedi.
Fighting Style: 2 Blue Sabers
Personality: Mysterious to all but his closest friends.
Level: ( Players start out as level 1, but every time you kill a tough oponent you level up upgrading your abylities. )
Apearance: Gold Blond Hair, brown eyes, tall ( 2.10 meters ) wears a jedi master robe. Oftenly he places a hood.
Age: 35( I kinda think 20 is too young for a jedi master... My own age would be TOO young. I mean 20 is good for a Padawan. )

Wind Sister
Please post your roleplay ideas here and wait for Ushgarak to give you permission to make it wink

Jedi Revan
Ok, thanks, I am new to the site, sorry if this is rule breaking... smile

Faroth
It's fine. Welcome to KMC. but here's a tip: Whenever a thread says to read it, I'd read it. It usually contains important rules for that forum.

MadMel
thats true

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.