the black cloud???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ness
i know im a little late but the thing that has been making all that noise and killing ppl. Was it that damn cloud?? or was it just for the black guy . Like the Horse was for JAck??? leave comments

rickyduck
Its smoke no expression

steptreks
horse was kate

Kella
Yes, horse was Kate, Dad was Jack, cloud for Eko, Shannon for Boone...blah blah....it's different for everyone. I think that the cloud is a physical manifestation of memories. I thought I saw memories flashing in the cloud when the cam panned through it. I was in shock though...so I dunno.

Ness
awwa god d a m n it i cant belive i got that one wrong.. I watch LOSt all that time.. I think I need to go back to ep. ! and restart over.. d a m n it.... And were does everyone go to download Brand New Ep. of LOST..

Kella
I dunno. I know where I get them, but I think you have to be a member of the Livejournal community to be able to access the file downloads.

It's free to join Livejournal. The community is called lost_eps. Have at it.

big grin

rickyduck
cool

Ness
can't you just download the news the next hour or so it is aird. B/c i am gettio\ng a PSP and I want to be able to download the next day. (for the new ep/)

rickyduck
Well, there is a website but its not free 50p per ep

Ness
well i gess Ill gust wait until the dvd

loner hill
wtf? if the black smoke is for ecko then why did it appeared to John Locke? (season one)

loner hill
forgot the number of the episode but it was when they left to get dynamite to open up the hatch. . .on the way back they were being chased by the mysterious black smoke (which makes mechanical sounds once in a while) and Locke decided not to run but instead he just waited believing it was nothing, when it got closer you can see the black smoke wrapping itself around lockes leg and pulling him in then jack saves the day once again by throwing some dynamite etc...

what i think(just my opinion) the black smoke is the spirit of the isand or maybe the islands self-defense system like Russeo said.

did you guys noticed when locke was waiting for the smoke he was unafraid and confident but when it got closer he became scared and got pulled in my the smoke? and when eko did the same thing but instead of getting scared he was not and the smoke did not attack him?

rickyduck
Maybe it sense fear? That could be true, as like it corosponds with the ceberus theory

loner hill
oh yeah! so i guess this thread should just die out, now that we have the Cerberus thread

rickyduck
Yep

I mean no. For all we know the cerberus could just be a giant sausage wich is the sauce of all power on the island

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.