100% Galactus Runs The Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spideycarnage
All these guys put their differences aside and take on the Mighty Galactus

1) Batman and Dr.Doom (with 2 weeks prep)
2) Savage Hulk and Classic Juggernaut
3) Doomsday and Precrisis Darkseid
4) Superboy Prime and Precrisis Superman
5) Thanos(with Cosmic Cube,IG,HOTU) and Silver Surfer
6) Rune King Thor/Kurse/Destroyer
7) Jean Grey(Pheonix) and Dr.Strange(Strange gets 2 days prep)
8) Tyrant and Full Powered Onslaught
9) The Living Tribunal
10) A very pissed off Wolverine

Can Big G get by all these super beings and Wolverines adamantium claws?? You Decide.

King KAM
Originally posted by spideycarnage

1) Batman and Dr.Doom (with half a year prep)
7) Jean Grey(Pheonix) and Dr.Strange(Strange gets one week prep)
9) The Living Tribunal

Can Big G get by all these super beings and Wolverines adamantium claws?? You Decide. he might not get past #1, half a year is a long while for prep...........and even though doom would probably eff it up, bats will be there to keep him check.

King KAM

1) Batman and Dr.Doom (with half a year prep)
7) Jean Grey(Pheonix) and Dr.Strange(Strange gets one week prep)
9) The Living Tribunal

Can Big G get by all these super beings and Wolverines adamantium claws?? You Decide. but if he somehow gets to Wolverine, Wolverine guts him like a trout.

spideycarnage
Originally posted by King KAM
he might not get past #1, half a year is a long while for prep...........and even though doom would probably eff it up, bats will be there to keep him check.

i was gonna put one year of prep..i guess half a year is too much ok i ll make it 3 months prep.

BobbyD
I'll say it gets interesting at #3, with PC Darkseid.

spideycarnage
Originally posted by King KAM
but if he somehow gets to Wolverine, Wolverine guts him like a trout.

laughing laughing i wasent sure if i should put wolvie in this .. its a mismatch lol

King KAM
i was gonna put one year of prep..i guess half a year is too much ok i ll make it 3 months prep. 3 months is still long enough, i mean thanos, thought of how to take him out in less than a week of prep, so doom and bats can do it 3months, possibly....

spideycarnage
Originally posted by BobbyD
I'll say it gets interesting at #3, with PC Darkseid.

in the cross galactus/darkseid cross over darkseid wasent pc?

outavodka
doom is equally if not smarter than Reed, not to mention bruce isnt dumb (mr gadget) these two make something make something to make big G go byebye

King KAM
laughing laughing i wasent sure if i should put wolvie in this .. its a mismatch lol yeah, A pissed wolverine should be fighting opponents like Thanos with the HOTU

spideycarnage
ok lets try to make this even for big g lets go with 2 weeks prep for bats and doom..and ill lessen strange's prep from 1 week to 2 days

inamilist
phoenix + strange, lol

they dont need prep to beat G LOL

spideycarnage
Originally posted by inamilist
phoenix + strange, lol

they dont need prep to beat G LOL

phenoix dosent get prep, besides phoenix cant take on a full powerd galactus

King KAM
phenoix dosent get prep, besides phoenix cant take on a full powerd galactus agreedOriginally posted by outavodka
doom is equally if not smarter than Reed, not to mention bruce isnt dumb (mr gadget) these two make something make something to make big G go byebye thats a huge misconception

outavodka
if u say so, i still think it can hapen, well maybe not kill him but a contraption to drain his power from him like the FF/Superman crossover

K Von Doom

I don't think Surfer contributes anything to this team up

King KAM
Originally posted by K Von Doom
I don't think Surfer contributes anything to this team up Thanos is then beyond god, he needs no-one.

GODSCRIBE
5) Thanos(with Cosmic Cube,IG,HOTU)

He definately stops right here.

spideycarnage
Originally posted by K Von Doom
I don't think Surfer contributes anything to this team up

yeah tru, but i just wanted to throw him some where in the mi since big g is runin the guantlet

juggernaut66666
no one can beat thanos with hotu

The Ion
I'm wondering why Thanos is below Thor but I guess this IS a joke thread....haha...hah....

spideycarnage
ill make it more even by takin out and IG HOTU

spideycarnage

1) Batman and Dr.Doom (with 2 weeks prep)
5) Thanos(with Cosmic Cube) and Silver Surfer
7) Jean Grey(Pheonix) and Dr.Strange(Strange gets 2 days prep)
9) The Living Tribunal

Can Big G get by all these super beings and Wolverines adamantium claws?? You Decide.

hows that folks?

juggernaut66666
Ion iam talking about thanos with hotu

juggernaut66666
sorry missread it

GODSCRIBE
I think Thanos with the cube may be on par with Galactus.

Darth_Erebus
Unless the Watcher gives them an ultimate nullifier you may as well give Bats and Doom a lifetime of prep and in the end all they will be able to do is pray.

Pre crisis darkseid should be higher on the list, that would be a hell of a fight.

G definitly goes down at 9.

Tron
He stops at 4.

Superman offers him a delicious Hostess fruit pie.

Ex11B
stops at 1...

K Von Doom
Didn't Dr Doom have less than 2 weeks prep in Secret Wars?

Day 1: Beat on Batman
Day 2-14: Build power stealing device

spideycarnage
Originally posted by Tron
He stops at 4.

Superman offers him a delicious Hostess fruit pie.

chill out, PC supes is a hell of a heavy hitter but he has no chance against a full power galactus.

spideycarnage
remeber the watcher said that a full power galactus has the ability to destroy the universe 10X.

Darth_Erebus
chill out, PC supes is a hell of a heavy hitter but he has no chance against a full power galactus.

^^cosign^^

Decay
everytime galactus shows up hes taken out easier than the last. he started out as the ultimate power in the marvel universe almost, and then down the track thors godforce sends him packing, where the juggernaut can take it with no ill effect whatsoever. there was a time when theyd need the nullifier but now who knows. 8 would be a cool fight, but he almost lost to tyrant alone anyway.

galactus is possibly my favourite bad guy in marvel, he isnt really bad though, he has the power to do pretty much anything he wants but hes never tried to rule anything or destroy anything when it wasnt needed. i dont think onslaught is that big a threat, the mind of galactus would probably melt onslaughts brain the second he tried to read 1% of his knowlege. but tyrant almost took out galactus before. full powered galactus would take it though and then hed go down to the tribunal.

grey fox
Prep is useless , the only time i have ever seen prep useful against galactus was in heroes reborn , and it failed. Doom went back in time and tried again. This time giving surfer cap's shield a pair of energy converter gloves and a crap load of other stuff . BOOM . Galactus exploded taking out surfer as well.....

King KAM
Originally posted by grey fox
Prep is useless , the only time i have ever seen prep useful against galactus was in heroes reborn , and it failed. Doom went back in time and tried again. This time giving surfer cap's shield a pair of energy converter gloves and a crap load of other stuff . BOOM . Galactus exploded taking out surfer as well..... yep, but he still loses to the really pissed wolverine.

Tron

You apparantly didn't get the joke. no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.