Red Shift vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
Red Shift-Powers/Abilities: Red Shift possesses the power cosmic, which was granted to him by Galactus. He is able to open dimensional rifts and portals across vast distances and send things through them. He uses this to his advantage to redirect meteors, energy blasts, and even black holes. He wields two cosmic swords, which his abilities are apparently quite dependent on, and has control over the entire electromagnetic spectrum. He can fly at incredibly fast speeds, survive unaided in the vacuum of space, and presumably has incredible strength as well due to his power cosmic

Washco
Not familiar with Red Shift at all other than he is a herald. Any feats or scans of some beatings?

spideycarnage
seems to be a cool charatcter..if hes on par with surfer than he'll take thor down..if not thor will take his swords and stick them up his butt JK

golem370
I believe Red Shift got beat by Silver Surfer.

spideycarnage
oh in that case thor would loose, he'll have a chance if he was in warrior maddness mode.

spideycarnage
got any scans of him beating surfer?

golem370
I said Red Shift got beat by Silver Surfer

The Ion
Thor

Red Shift got tossed easily once Surfer got serious.

golem370
pics

golem370
more

golem370
There is more pics at www.geocities.com/bruno_nojunk/?

spideycarnage
Originally posted by golem370
I said Red Shift got beat by Silver Surfer

oh my fault golem

guy222
thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.