Storm vs Ult. Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheKahn
Haven't seen a Storm thread lately, so who wins?

spideycarnage
thor would win. his control of the weather is more powerful than stroms, plus he faster and stonger and got his malet.

Draco69
Ult. Thor is such a p***y I really think Storm can win. Thor's control over the weather has never been shown to be greater. A few lightening bolts, rain and that's it.

Maybe Storm can EMP the belt...

Lucid Lui
Alot of people seem to think Ult. Thor's a pussy cause he got kicked around by Colossus. I say they're crazy.

Read through the Ch'tauri invasion again, and when the Ultimates were trying to capture him. He's a beast. And i'm sure we'll see some more big stuff from him soon enough.

I haven't decided who wins yet, but Thor could just teleport Storm away for a win.

klwiggs
Wasn't Ult. Thors powers artifical coming from the hammer and his armor because he was a mental patient?

If that is the case then I give the win to Storm.

Tron
No, it was basically a trick by Ult. Loki to make everyone think he a a nut, but Ult. Thor is the legit thunder god.

joesha28
We have to wait for him to show more concrete stuff which i think he has. Ult Thor is a pacifist who has a thing for peace. Look at the Ult Thor vs Ultimates.... he ask fury to let the ppl to clear b4 the fight and tried to talk to Ultimates that they are wrong. And all Cap said was...."you're nuts and you're going down."

K3VIL
Ultimate Thor is far above the league of Colossus, Storm and most of the Ultimate Universe characters.
He was holding back against the Ultimates and the European supersoldiers and was still able to beat them down and show his own.They were going all out and it wasn't enough to stop him.His physical strenght, durability and thunder god powers were too much for them.His reflexes were sufficient to hit Quicksilver while he was running around 500 mph, the speedster took away the belt thank to a cheap shot, cause I don't think Thor couldn't have stop him if the writers didn't need him to be imprisoned.
Anyway how can he be the real, ancient, thunder god if his hammer, belt and armor looks like hi-tech devices?
We've saw him losing the powers without the belt, in the normal Marvel Universe Thor's power were removed after 60 second being separated from the hammer, but this happened cause he was fused with Jake Olson.

Warmonger
Originally posted by K3VIL
Ultimate Thor is far above the league of Colossus, Storm and most of the Ultimate Universe characters.
He was holding back against the Ultimates and the European supersoldiers and was still able to beat them down and show his own.They were going all out and it wasn't enough to stop him.His physical strenght, durability and thunder god powers were too much for them.His reflexes were sufficient to hit Quicksilver while he was running around 500 mph, the speedster took away the belt thank to a cheap shot, cause I don't think Thor couldn't have stop him if the writers didn't need him to be imprisoned.
Anyway how can he be the real, ancient, thunder god if his hammer, belt and armor looks like hi-tech devices?
We've saw him losing the powers without the belt, in the normal Marvel Universe Thor's power were removed after 60 second being separated from the hammer, but this happened cause he was fused with Jake Olson.

Did you not read Ultimate War? Colossus thrashed him.

Lucid Lui
Here's a thought... Ult. Thor is completely against the death penalty, which Mags would've definately gotten. Maybe he thought what the X-Men did was the best course of action at the time. Maybe he was letting himself get kicked around by Colossus so that the X-Men could escape.

Certainly sounds in-character to me.

Tshern
Thor simply doesn't even need his weather control. He could simply beat Storm up or transfer her into an alternate dimension.

TheKahn
It seemed to me that Ult. Thor needed to touch what he wanted to teleport with his hammer. But I could be wrong. Ult. Thor does have the strength and durabiltiy advange but Storm seems to have more experience and versatility.

Sir Whirlysplat
Ultimate Thor is an excellent update on a classic character and the best Marvel Character outside of the Supreme Power Universe imo!

Norrin Radd
This is a complete mismatch. Anyone who thinks ult storm could take out ult thor hasn't been reading comics too long. He could stand there and let her attack him for 3 days and she still couldn't take him down.

Ultimate Colossus beat him up a little, but the fight hardly had a chance to finish. Thor didn't use any of his powers against him and if need be he could have teleported colossus into space.

wannabe
Originally posted by Norrin Radd
This is a complete mismatch. Anyone who thinks ult storm could take out ult thor hasn't been reading comics too long. This is about 616 Storm vs. ultimate Thor, so i think the Weatherwitch has a real chance.
Her experience, versatility and control about weather phenoma is superior to his imo.

jasofisc
first of all in Ultimate War thor didn't fight back because he was being beat to a pulp and couldn't do anything to fight back. it wasn't untill he was distracted by hawkeyes arrow that thor had a chance to fight back. however Lucid I do agree with your assesment about ult. Thor. Well I don't really know of anything that 616 storm has done that's beyond ult. Storm and ult. thor beat her down like she was nothing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.