beast boy vs. wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jacobo0o
who takes this

joesha28
Wolverine....BB no match.

Mider
BB

The Ion
Beast Boy

joesha28
Logan

Darth Macabre
BB.

srankmissingnin
Wolverine

jasofisc
can beast boy turn into any un-natural bests

Mider
Wolverine gets eaten by a T-REX

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Mider
Wolverine gets eaten by a T-REX

Cause Wolverine hasn't kill a T-Rex before...

King KAM
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Cause Wolverine hasn't kill a T-Rex before... No animal on the planet wants to fight wolverine, hes killed wolves, t-rexes, tigers, lions, and he even gutted a Great white...under water..

MrHeavySilence
Beast Boy can run circles around Wolverine with his fastest animal, turn into a T Rex and smash very large, building structures, and then trap Wolverine under a stressload of debris and remnants.

King KAM
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
Beast Boy can run circles around Wolverine with his fastest animal, turn into a T Rex and smash very large, building structures, and then trap Wolverine under a stressload of debris and remnants. That made zero sense....and even if it did, it would still be dumb....

Lord Ryugen
I'd probably have to say Logan right now since I'm not to up to date on BB's powers. As long as it's natural animals Logan wins about 6or7/10 matches. If BB can turn into mythical beasts however then it gets a lot more interesting.

King KAM
Originally posted by Lord Ryugen
I'd probably have to say Logan right now since I'm not to up to date on BB's powers. As long as it's natural animals Logan wins about 6or7/10 matches. If BB can turn into mythical beasts however then it gets a lot more interesting. Yeah, we get to see logan slay Unicorns and the Lochness Monster.

Lord Ryugen
I thinking more along the lines of a Dragon or Basilisk. I don't want my national monster slayed.

Sixth_Winged
BB. Transforms into Bambi(the deer from disney) and still kicks logan's ass.

Lord Ryugen
Well I suppose if an Elk could do it laughing

Sixth_Winged
Dumbo the flying elephant could do it too. Wolverine is overrated............

*hides from Wolverine fans*

Azeld
BB turns into lice, jumps in Wolverines hair then turns into a whale. Or up his nose etc.

jasofisc
what ever bb turns into it gets it's head choped off end of story.

DarkCrawler
He turns into fly.

Goes above Wolverine.

Then he turns into blue whale, the largest animal that has ever lived (weighs 140 tons).

Pwnd.

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
He turns into fly.

Goes above Wolverine.

Then he turns into blue whale, the largest animal that has ever lived (weighs 140 tons).

Pwnd.

Would that kill him ? smile

I go for Wolverine ! smile

Draco69
Beast Boy also has an incredible healing factor (actually he heals INSTANTLY when he shunts into different animals)

Simple. Turn into airborne bacteria (he can turn ANY organism that's not sentinent), Wolverine breathes him in. Beast Boy turns a Steagosaurus and ruptures his lungs, heart, etc.

Hell to make the battle tons easier he can just turn into Krypto.

jgiant
I wish beast boy was smart

soleran30
To bad Wolverine has that indestructible admanatium skeleton and the minute BB say crawled into Wolverine's head and turned into a blue whale he would essentially blow up in his mind and have beast boy goop coming out of wolveirne for years to come.

outarddwarf
BB could smash wolverine with massive animals after flying into the sky as very small birds or insects. Basicly he crushes wolverine into unconciousness by using his body as a big mallet. slam, fly, slam, fly, slam...

Mider
if BB used all his smarts he could win this fight even in the animated series slade lost to him thought slade was doing pretty good for just a guy but yeah in the end he got bashed by a very very large animal but it was just a andriod sooooo who knows.

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by soleran30
To bad Wolverine has that indestructible admanatium skeleton and the minute BB say crawled into Wolverine's head and turned into a blue whale he would essentially blow up in his mind and have beast boy goop coming out of wolveirne for years to come.

How would his adamantium skeleton protect him from Beastboy entering his lungs and enlarging into an whale? Wolverines insides would blow up, leaving only his skeleton.

soleran30
I am not saying beast boy cannot do this. I am just saying if his skeletal structure is still in tact that means beast boy effectively kills himself trapped and smoshed through wolverine's skeleton.

TheKahn
Originally posted by soleran30
I am not saying beast boy cannot do this. I am just saying if his skeletal structure is still in tact that means beast boy effectively kills himself trapped and smoshed through wolverine's skeleton.

Simple enough, all BB has to do is become an animal that is only as big as Wolverine's chest cavity.

MrHeavySilence
Originally posted by King KAM
That made zero sense....and even if it did, it would still be dumb....

Why would it be dumb? If Spiderman can use a cement mixer to beat the Hulk, then I don't see what the problem is..

spideycarnage
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
Why would it be dumb? If Spiderman can use a cement mixer to beat the Hulk, then I don't see what the problem is..

wasent that juggy?

Mider
beast boy in the comics isnt shown to be the dunce he is in the animated series so why is it that he cant defeat wolverine?

Black Adam
Wolverine loses. Can't see a way for him defeating him. Unless beast boy stands still and lets Wolverine stab him.

MuffinmanMike
BB in the show is slightly newer than Comic BB, and still.

Slade was even shocked at how quick to act BB was, shifting from tiger to gorilla to chase him, then back to tiger to fight, then to bear to overpower him.

But here's the things I'm curious about:
Adamantium Wolverine or bone?
Does BB have a limit of morphs a day or are we assuming he has limitless morphs?

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by MuffinmanMike
BB in the show is slightly newer than Comic BB, and still.

Slade was even shocked at how quick to act BB was, shifting from tiger to gorilla to chase him, then back to tiger to fight, then to bear to overpower him.

But here's the things I'm curious about:
Adamantium Wolverine or bone?
Does BB have a limit of morphs a day or are we assuming he has limitless morphs?

Changeling has no limit on his morphs I thought?

soleran30
The bigger he gets the more energy it takes supposedly

MuffinmanMike
Originally posted by Darth Macabre
Changeling has no limit on his morphs I thought?

Must be outdated info.

Many sites say that the bigger the range from his natural size, the more tired he gets, and generally he only has the endurance to handle 3 morphs an hour if there's constant action.

Alright apparently it WAS outdated info. It was just an early writers/creators idea that big creatures would tire him out. The bigger he gets and the faster he shifts, the more it tires him out, but that can be said about anyones powers.

jgiant
Wolvie cuts bb up real nice like

Draco69
Originally posted by MuffinmanMike
Must be outdated info.

Many sites say that the bigger the range from his natural size, the more tired he gets, and generally he only has the endurance to handle 3 morphs an hour if there's constant action.

Alright apparently it WAS outdated info. It was just an early writers/creators idea that big creatures would tire him out. The bigger he gets and the faster he shifts, the more it tires him out, but that can be said about anyones powers.

THAT's outadated info. BB can morph as many times as he wants (For heaven's sake he does it for fun) and into any animal form he wants as long as its not a sentinent creature (he can't morph into a Kryptonian or something) Aliens, mythlogical creature, dinosaurs, you name it. Plus he can do it instantly like rapid fire. This ability also grants him instantenous healing. Lost an arm as gorilla? BB morphs into a tiger and he's instantly healed.

As I said, EASY BATTLE:

Beast Boy: Form of KRYPTO!

Wolverine: Oh sh**!

Darth Macabre
Originally posted by Draco69
THAT's outadated info. BB can morph as many times as he wants (For heaven's sake he does it for fun) and into any animal form he wants as long as its not a sentinent creature (he can't morph into a Kryptonian or something) Aliens, mythlogical creature, dinosaurs, you name it. Plus he can do it instantly like rapid fire. This ability also grants him instantenous healing. Lost an arm as gorilla? BB morphs into a tiger and he's instantly healed.

As I said, EASY BATTLE:

Beast Boy: Form of KRYPTO!

Wolverine: Oh sh**!

That's what I thought.

Lord Ryugen
Well if he can do that then yeah, BB has an instant win. I was under the assumption he could only transform into Earth animal.

ZephroCarnelian
Beast Boy can transform into Godzilla sized monsters.

Not for very long, minutes at most, but he can do it.

There's practically no limit on his powers.

Playing smart, he could take this.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Black Adam
Wolverine loses. Can't see a way for him defeating him. Unless beast boy stands still and lets Wolverine stab him.

Yeah, he would if Jacobsen wrote him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.