Thanos with THOTU and The Worlogog vs the DC multiverse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

unknowable
Thanos is practically unstoppable with the heart of the universe, let's give him the Warlogog and fold his power even more times.

can he annihilate the DC multiverse(including everyone)

and if not who can stop him?

thesilverspider
Detective Chimp...............DUH!!!!!!!!!!

unknowable
Originally posted by thesilverspider

???

unknowable
Originally posted by thesilverspider

actually that's kind of funny.

unknowable
I say Thanos eliminates all life, matter and energy in DC.

Draco69
Sure.

The Presence.
The Overseers.
The Source.
Carnivore with Presence's power.
The Word.
Gyges and Garamas/Ultimate Light.
Ultimate Darkness The Voice

Etc.
The Unnameable One

Draco69
Originally posted by unknowable
Thanos is practically unstoppable with the heart of the universe, let's give him the Warlogog and fold his power even more times.

can he annihilate the DC multiverse(including everyone)

and if not who can stop him?

The Worlogog is merely the map of the universe that allows reality alteration. Problem? The reality alteration has to "fit". If it doesn't fit, it won't work. It has to follow a certain set of rules.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Draco69
Sure.

The Presence.
The Overseers.
The Source.
Carnivore with Presence's power.
The Word.
Gyges and Garamas/Ultimate Light.
Ultimate Darkness The Voice

Etc.
The Unnameable One
And Detective Chimp the Ultimate supreme being.............evil face

Femi32
What about someone wielding the spear of destiny?

Draco69
I say Thanos eliminates all life, matter and energy in DC.

I severely doubt it. The Worlogog doesn't work that way. It merely cuts and paste new alterations into the universe. Like adding a few words to a sentence.

Example:

DCU = "The Fish loves kelp."

Worlogog alteration = "The Fish loves kelp and seaweed"

Worlogog won't work= "The Fish loves kelp and Pamela Anderson."

It has to make sense. Or else it won't work. And it's not meant to "destroy". It's programmed by Metron to not kill.

kevdude
The Presence blinks out THOTU power and Thanos starts singing praises to him then Thanos turns into a little chicken big grin

Mider
THOTU would get tagged teamed by both the dark beast and the presance or the presance would just have the brothers kick there butt or micheals daughter or any of the other super powers that make the LT look like a chick but then thats not to hard.

leonheartmm
the presence
the great evil beast
lucifer
micheal
elaine
swamp thing
saint of killers
wielder of the spear of destiny
myxpt
spectar
parallex
ion
fenris
susan-o
sameal
the antimonitor

n the list keeps on going. dc is way too powerful for thanos to take.

GalacticStorm
Originally posted by leonheartmm
the presence
the great evil beast
lucifer
micheal
elaine
swamp thing
saint of killers
myxpt
spectar
parallex
ion
fenris
susan-o
sameal
the antimonitor

A number of those beings you listed arent on HOTUs level confused

But altogether of course they'd take him. big grin

Ex11B
Originally posted by leonheartmm
the presence
the great evil beast
lucifer
micheal
elaine
swamp thing
saint of killers
myxpt
spectar
parallex
ion
fenris
susan-o
sameal
the antimonitor

Good list,sir

Juntai
I severely doubt it. The Worlogog doesn't work that way. It merely cuts and paste new alterations into the universe. Like adding a few words to a sentence.

Example:

DCU = "The Fish loves kelp."

Worlogog alteration = "The Fish loves kelp and seaweed"

Worlogog won't work= "The Fish loves kelp and Pamela Anderson."

It has to make sense. Or else it won't work. And it's not meant to "destroy". It's programmed by Metron to not kill. When android Hourman had it, he could completely re-write all of history as he saw fit. He found himself unworthy of the power and gave it to Metron, to spread into pieces across the universe, and a small portion of it, he kept for himself for his "hour of power" as it were.

BobbyD
Why would all those people in DC worry, when The Presence could just give Spectre the command?

Draco69
Originally posted by Juntai
When android Hourman had it, he could completely re-write all of history as he saw fit. He found himself unworthy of the power and gave it to Metron, to spread into pieces across the universe, and a small portion of it, he kept for himself for his "hour of power" as it were.

That's because he has the uber-computer mind that can access where all the "pieces of history" should fit. Millions upon millions of combinations upon each other.

Mordum
Who knows what the HOTU is capable of but with the wave of a hand he killed a celestial and many more.

unknowable
That's because he has the uber-computer mind that can access where all the "pieces of history" should fit. Millions upon millions of combinations upon each other.

but wouldn't Thanos have an uber-mind if he had THOTU, thus allowing him access to the full power of worlogog?

and if he can map out the all reality, with the power of THOTU, he should be able to eliminate all existence.

what do you think?

unknowable
Originally posted by Mordum
Who knows what the HOTU is capable of but with the wave of a hand he killed a celestial and many more.

with a wave of his hand, wow, anyone got scans of that?

unknowable
And does anyone know how powerful exactly the heart of the universe is?
I thought it was the power of god, and so i figured by giving him a boost, he would be able to even take out the presence and so forth.

Mordum
I got scans. Here they are.

First they try to hit him.

Mordum
Then he moves his hand slightly and wham!

Mordum
Then they all fall.

unknowable
Originally posted by Mordum
Then they all fall.

oh chit, he wiped out the LT too.

why is is so hard to believe he can take out all those characters in dc.

Juntai

why is is so hard to believe he can take out all those characters in dc. Because he'd run into The Spectre eventually. And none of those feats match his.

Draco69

why is is so hard to believe he can take out all those characters in dc.

Honey. Your severe lack of DC cosmics is stunning. You seem to think its only:

Michael
Spectre
Lucifer
Presence

That's it, in your mind. Which is just plain ridiculous. No. Thanos loses horribly.

Draco69
but wouldn't Thanos have an uber-mind if he had THOTU, thus allowing him access to the full power of worlogog?

No. The Heart of Universe would only grant him knowledge of what universe? MARVEL's. He'd have zip on DC.

and if he can map out the all reality, with the power of THOTU, he should be able to eliminate all existence.

You think having a glorified map will make it easier for him? No....

unknowable
Originally posted by Juntai
Because he'd run into The Spectre eventually. And none of those feats match his.

i thought LT and Spectre where equals...

unknowable
Honey. Your severe lack of DC cosmics is stunning. You seem to think its only:

Michael
Spectre
Lucifer
Presence

not at all, i know there are many more characters with rediculous power,
but Thanos wiped everyone out at the same time in marvel, including it's protector(living tribunal), with a wave of his hand, that's easily read but not easily perceived, he didn't build up energy for a massive attack on the universe's most powerful heroes, he waved his hand and celestials, abstracts and everyone else was gone, only infinity, eternity and LT took, meh, a few(literally)more seconds.

so now, come to think of it, your original selection, together, might take him, except for spectre:

Michael
Lucifer
Presence

I figure Thanos with THOTU is about Presence's level, the Warlogog maps out the universe and let's you rewrite the universe as you see fit, this has to increase his power, but then you got the Morningstar brothers which equal to another Presence, and if you throw in Elaine(their sister)or the great evil beast it's a rap, he definately loses.

your right, Thanos loses this one...

unknowable
No. The Heart of Universe would only grant him knowledge of what universe? MARVEL's. He'd have zip on DC.

You think having a glorified map will make it easier for him? No....

well where assuming he has access to his full power obviously, otherwise what's the point of the thread.

and according to what i read it's not just a map of the universe, it's a power source aswell, powerful enough to let you recreate reality as we know it.
the hourman gave it up because of this fact, afraid he could do damage on a cosmic scale.

Draco69
not at all, i know there are many more characters with rediculous power,
but Thanos wiped everyone out at the same time in marvel, including it's protector(living tribunal), with a wave of his hand, that's easily read but not easily perceived, he didn't build up energy for a massive attack on the universe's most powerful heroes, he waved his hand and celestials, abstracts and everyone else was gone, only infinity, eternity and LT took, meh, a few(literally)more seconds.

so now, come to think of it, your original selection, together, might take him, except for spectre:

Michael
Lucifer
Presence

I figure Thanos with THOTU is about Presence's level, the Warlogog maps out the universe and let's you rewrite the universe as you see fit, this has to increase his power, but then you got the Morningstar brothers which equal to another Presence, and if you throw in Elaine(their sister)or the great evil beast it's a rap, he definately loses.

your right, Thanos loses this one...

One thing: Thanos with the THOTU isn't the Presence's level. You forgot the TOAA (The One Above All).

Draco69
well where assuming he has access to his full power obviously, otherwise what's the point of the thread.

and according to what i read it's not just a map of the universe, it's a power source aswell, powerful enough to let you recreate reality as we know it.
the hourman gave it up because of this fact, afraid he could do damage on a cosmic scale.

And as I said you have to make sure the reality shift makes sense or it won't work.

Destroying the DCU doesn't make sense. Thus it won't work. It's basically an editor. It can add or subtract things from the whole document but it certainly can't destroy the document. The Wor. is pretty useless in this battle.

unknowable
And as I said you have to make sure the reality shift makes sense or it won't work.

Destroying the DCU doesn't make sense. Thus it won't work. It's basically an editor. It can add or subtract things from the whole document but it certainly can't destroy the document. The Wor. is pretty useless in this battle.

i realize what your saying, and it makes sense.

but i need to know why it doesn't make sense to destroy the dc universe if there's countles others, universes have been destroyed before as we both know, and there are supposedly multi-verses in the so-called omniverse, so Thanos destroying a multi-verse(if he could)is plausible since there are many others to take it's place.
a single multi-verse like a single universe is a spot in the omni-verse, atleast that's what i read.
but even so, living tribunal who intercedes when reality is on the line, got squashed to put it mildly, because Thanos barely flinched to disintegrate him.
I wonder where his powerlevel would be if he actually made an effort,(something to think about)
So that was my point, if he could do it to marvel why not dc,
but we put logic to work and saw that dc has characters that can equal Presence/TOAA, so when you fold the supreme being's power a few times, there's no question Thanos, having the power of one supreme being is not enough to win, even with a boost from the Wor.

unknowable
One thing: Thanos with the THOTU isn't the Presence's level. You forgot the TOAA (The One Above All).

yea, i know TOAA belongs to marvel and the Presence to dc,
but i thought they where basically the same thing, or atleast where equals in power.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.