tips?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fearman09
Do anyone have any tips for me? Im making a horror movie and i need some tips on how to make fake glass that we can brake through in the movie. I also need a software on special effects!!!!!

Impediment
Ummm.......why did you make another thread about this??? Why not just post it in the first one that you made? erm

wesleyjaymes
Originally posted by fearman09
Do anyone have any tips for me? Im making a horror movie and i need some tips on how to make fake glass that we can brake through in the movie. I also need a software on special effects!!!!!

Yo, find out where the nearest film studio is. You might get lucky and speak with someone in the props department. They might have some extra breakaway glass laying around. If not, just do a mad search on Google or a different message boards. There are no producers, directors or stunt people here, just critics. Hope you find what you need bro.

cool

Pandemoniac
I wouldn't go relying on CGI, you'd need some big ass soft- and hardware and a wizz to make that look good in a movie. Otherwise it will just backfire.
Go oldschool, with the proper creativity and attention you can manufacture cool special effects out of household stuff, simple chemicals and leftovers from the butcher's.

Drach1936
Thanks for the information.

Nuke Nixon
Ad bots do what ad bots do, fvck off douchenozzle.

Wonder Man
Read Stephen King.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.