Hydroman VS Sandman VS Electro. who comes out as the winner of these?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

blind faith
These three starts a fight against each other, who comes out on top?

inamilist
ummmm

lol

this is funny smile

outarddwarf
would electro really effect anyone? I have no idea how electricity would effect a being of pure water because pure water is not a good conductor. Sand i know it wouldn't do anything to.

Black Adam
electro gets short circuited by hydroman then is covered by sandman

Then this figh turns into a sandman vs hydroman battle.

So a draw when they both turn each other into mud.

spideycarnage
electro can beat hydo man.. water, a dont think that hydro man can be pure, for the fact that hes on grounfd, he has to pick up seiments, dirt etc. during this fight, which will make him a good conductor. electrcity probally wont hurt sand man, but water would..this is gonna be a on going circle.

Darth Macabre
Wouldn't Electros electricity create enough heat, that Hydroman evaporates?

Tron
Electro turns Sandman into glass. whistle

Swanky-Tuna
This is kind of funny. I believe Spiderman defeats Sandman by getting him wet or turning him into glass, defeats Electro by getting him wet, and defeats hydroman by duping him into running into a power cable or dumping like cement on him.

outarddwarf
so electro wins because his powers effect both. Since hydro does get beat by electricity and electricity can turn sand into glass so he takes it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.