Namor vs. Atom Smasher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

roughrider
Discuss.

King KAM
I think Namor could take him

roughrider
Seeing Black Adam handle Al quite well, before they became friends, just made me wonder how his pointy-eared lookalike (who's a little below BA) would do.

DarkCrawler
miffed

Black Adam is a Namor lookalike. Namor came first.

But, how strong is Atom Smasher? I think that Namor beats him in every other category, I'm not sure in strength.

roughrider
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
miffed

Black Adam is a Namor lookalike. Namor came first.

But, how strong is Atom Smasher? I think that Namor beats him in every other category, I'm not sure in strength.

I just said they looked alike, not that Namor copied Adam. I know Namor came first; simmer down over there. wink
Atom Smasher has greater strength the bigger he becomes in size, but there are growth limits to what his system can handle.

http://www.answers.com/topic/atom-smasher

DarkCrawler
Hmm. I don't think he is in the Class 100 (if you can prove me wrong, be my guest) I say that Namor wins 8/10.

Juntai
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Hmm. I don't think he is in the Class 100 (if you can prove me wrong, be my guest) I say that Namor wins 8/10. Nah, he's class 100 imo, at least when he's huge, he's thrown down with too many heavyweights not to be. However, durability is questionable at times and he has no real lifting feats that I can think of offhand, all combat feats. I give most wins to Namor as well.

And real life wise, Namor came first and Black Adam took the image, in their universes, Black Adam is much much older.
big grin

thesilverspider
Black Adam has namor's image and personality.

Juntai
Originally posted by thesilverspider
Black Adam has namor's image and personality. You mean to kill people and take over countries, and not lower himself to human standards because his Gods demand he doesn't?

Namor also comes across naive and ignorant about anything that's not H20, BA isn't, he has the wisdom of the gods.

What exactly do you mean?

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Juntai
You mean to kill people and take over countries, and not lower himself to human standards because his Gods demand he doesn't?

Yep,Well not the killing people and taking over countries .He would if he were strongerevil face so instead of countries he take's our women....pimp

Juntai
Originally posted by thesilverspider
Yep,Well not the killing people and taking over countries .He would if he were strongerevil face so instead of countries he take's our women....pimp lol, that's another difference though, Namor is womanizing, while BA doesn't care.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by Juntai
lol, that's another difference though, Namor is womanizing, while BA doesn't care.
Because BA is gay for little Billy..........

roughrider
eek!
Adam doesn't think that way about little Billy!
He's just...interested in his welfare. shifty

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.