Protex (The White Martian Leader) vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

R.O.T. Yahman
No Heat Vision allowed, smile

Draco69
We all know what happened after that....

Seriously, if Protex was serious instead stupidly clinging to Superman as he dug deeper and deeper into Earth towards MAGMA, he can win.

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by Draco69
We all know what happened after that....

Seriously, if Protex was serious instead stupidly clinging to Superman as he dug deeper and deeper into Earth towards MAGMA, he can win.

I agree, the White Martians where rumored to be far greater fighters than the Greens. If Protex whent full out there are very few who could probably beat him .... What about Doomsday or the Shaggyman ?

grey fox
Couldn't supes just fling that little sucker into the sun

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by grey fox

He Would fling himself back ! smile

Tron
Originally posted by grey fox

He could also do the same to Superman.

Superherovandal
but that would only hurt him in the fight.

Private Pion
I love the Pale Martains, they'e an interesting concept. A whole race of demi-gods.

Anywhoo, I think that if it was just a slug fest, Supes would have the edge, but since Protex can use his mental abilites, Supes would be torn apart.

Sir Whirlysplat
Nah Supes is faster stronger and Protex mental powers were not enough. Supes hits him with a volcano!

Private Pion
If Protex didn't faff about with illusions and just made paralysed Supes, then just phased his brain out of his head, then Supes looses.

Sir Whirlysplat
Originally posted by Private Pion
If Protex didn't faff about with illusions and just made paralysed Supes, then just phased his brain out of his head, then Supes looses.

didn't look like he could do that and Ultraman supes evil doppleganger had beaten a white martian also!

Private Pion
When J'onn went evil, that was one of the tricks he pulled the most. I'm guessing Protex COULD do it, he just hasn't.

And alternate universes don't count. *Pouts.*

Mider
when MM went evil he beat the crap out of the entire jla so bad that superman said he wasnt the strongest being on earth but indeed MM was you dont believe me? look it up. Not only was he not affected by fire but i think he could actually produce it as a new mental power and also shoot it out his mouth.

Private Pion
Originally posted by Mider
when MM went evil he beat the crap out of the entire jla so bad that superman said he wasnt the strongest being on earth but indeed MM was you dont believe me? look it up. Not only was he not affected by fire but i think he could actually produce it as a new mental power and also shoot it out his mouth.

My favorite JLA story. As Fernus, J'onn could even create fire in vaccum...For some reason.

Mider
to show off :P

Private Pion
LOL I know I'D be impressed.

Fernus: Lookit me, I can defy science!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.