Blade vs Deadpool

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thezenbrawler
dont just use deadpolls healing factor as an end all argument, remember, balde has a healing factor too (as good, better, worse, i dunno)

MuffinmanMike
Worse. I don't think anyone really has a Healing factor comparable to DP.

But in this case, DPs healing factor will be the winner. Unless we count something that SHOULD kill him as a death(i.e getting his chest caved in by a rocket will count as a "loss". Even IF DP will just wheeze for a minute and reform.)

snoopdogg
If somebody chopped DP's head off would that kill him?

Just asking.

Black Adam
Originally posted by snoopdogg
If somebody chopped DP's head off would that kill him?

Just asking.

No. he'd grow it back a few minutes later.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Black Adam
No. he'd grow it back a few minutes later. Well how can any street level hero beat a guy who can grow his head back?

That is rediculous.

DP 11/10.

soleran30
surprise him bury him in cement up to his neck then throw him in the bay................sure he can come back but only if his friends know where to find himsmile

MuffinmanMike
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Well how can any street level hero beat a guy who can grow his head back?

That is rediculous.

DP 11/10.

Like I said, we should assume that a decapitation, and anything mortal to Wolverine should be considered death to Deadpool. Even if he DOES come back.

Decay
ill go with deadpool. not just becuase i hate blade after the movies came out. deadpool is damn good with blades, fairly good with guns and had his teleporter to get him out of a jam. his healing factor would be the deciding factor though. without it blade would possibly win but with it deadpool wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.