Wonder Women vs Classic Thor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

id369
Well battle of the gods....Wonder Women vs Classic Thor (Non Odin Force/Rune King)

Who wins this match?
No prep.
Match takes place in a abandon, broken alley.
Blood Lust is on!

Draco69
An alley...?

This has been done numerous times (most of them by Darkone who runs out ideas for lopsided fights...)

It goes either way. They both have tools to defeat each other and defend against each other. She's more of a match for him than Superman.

roughrider
Yes, she is.
Search Engine!

JOE NUNEZ
i would give it to thor but at the end thor would wipe the sweat and blood from his forehead and say toughest fight ive ever had.......

Murda Mase
wonder women takes it

the Darkone
There almost even but in the end Thor would crumb stomp here. Thor overall is to powerful for her, one good hit form the hammer it's sleepy time for diana. Thor goes all out which means that he could go warrior madness on her ass if that happens she's dead as hell,he would make her his love slave, she will be giving him a bath daily.

tiakocom
wonderwoman might lose...and she will run to olympus and call on zeus, and zeus would come all gun blazin and smack thor all around, then thor does the same and run to his daddy and the battle turns to odin vs zeus a battle with no end..... big grin big grin

Draco69
Originally posted by the Darkone
There almost even but in the end Thor would crumb stomp here. Thor overall is to powerful for her, one good hit form the hammer it's sleepy time for diana. Thor goes all out which means that he could go warrior madness on her ass if that happens she's dead as hell,he would make her his love slave, she will be giving him a bath daily.

One hit from his hammer?! Please. Even NAMOR hasn't been knocked out by one hit from Thor's hammer.

Did you forget the "Thorbuster" punch from sun-dipped Superman that knocked her from the Sun to the Earth in mere seconds? She got right back up.

It's even. Thor's hammer? WW can dodge or deflect. Lightening? Deflect. Godblast even? Still deflect. The battle could go either way.

Once again, ebonical slander fails....

no

FrothByte
thor wins.

he is stronger.
so far he has shown more bloodlust (warrior madness)
better weapon (mjolnir over the lasso and arm bands)
he has magic (not just in the hammer but innate magic)
i'm not sure who has lived longer though.

it would be a match id really want to see, because it would be a good match up, but in the end thor is still more powerfull.

Draco69
Originally posted by FrothByte
thor wins.

he is stronger.
so far he has shown more bloodlust (warrior madness)
better weapon (mjolnir over the lasso and arm bands)
he has magic (not just in the hammer but innate magic)
i'm not sure who has lived longer though.

it would be a match id really want to see, because it would be a good match up, but in the end thor is still more powerfull.

One nitpick. There's no proof that Thor is physically stronger. People assume he's stronger...well because he's Thor and he looks really buff.

In terms of bloodlust they're about the same. WW doesn't just have a crappy name for her being pissed-off. Aplenty of gods have been killed by a pissed-off WW.

Better weapon? Thor's hammer is rather verstaile to be sure. However WW's lasso is an extreme plot device that has so many friggin powers I can't keep track. The battle can end INSTANTLY if it touches him. No GOD or mortal can resist it. As for the "armbands" her bracelets have deflected blasts from various pantheons and even Darkseid's Omega Effect. Thor's hammer ain't getting through.

Who's lived longer. I think Thor. Diana's been around awhile too with some many retcons. She's well into the tens of millenia methinks.

Again, it's even. It could go either way. One advantage Diana does have is that she knows EXACTLY what to expect from Thor. She knows what he can do and how he fights. After all she did meet her universe's Thor and they were practically the same minus the blonde hair.

grey fox
Thor takes this...just.

The Ion
I consider this one of those Green Lantern/Silver Surfer type fights where you can make a decent case for either combatant and easily see one or the other get the victory. One way or the other this would be a really long fight.

Draco69
Originally posted by The Ion
I consider this one of those Green Lantern/Silver Surfer type fights where you can make a decent case for either combatant and easily see one or the other get the victory. One way or the other this would be a really long fight.

yes

tiakocom
Originally posted by Draco69
One nitpick. There's no proof that Thor is physically stronger. People assume he's stronger...well because he's Thor and he looks really buff.

In terms of bloodlust they're about the same. WW doesn't just have a crappy name for her being pissed-off. Aplenty of gods have been killed by a pissed-off WW.

Better weapon? Thor's hammer is rather verstaile to be sure. However WW's lasso is an extreme plot device that has so many friggin powers I can't keep track. The battle can end INSTANTLY if it touches him. No GOD or mortal can resist it. As for the "armbands" her bracelets have deflected blasts from various pantheons and even Darkseid's Omega Effect. Thor's hammer ain't getting through.

Who's lived longer. I think Thor. Diana's been around awhile too with some many retcons. She's well into the tens of millenia methinks.

Again, it's even. It could go either way. One advantage Diana does have is that she knows EXACTLY what to expect from Thor. She knows what he can do and how he fights. After all she did meet her universe's Thor and they were practically the same minus the blonde hair.

you make a good point here, that diana knows wat to expect from thor so we also gotta asume thor also knows wat to expect from her right? by the way isnt thor a full blooded god? and diana is only a half godess? not sure i jus forgot about it already i do remember that diana mum's was a godess and that her dad was a mortal if thats wrong then my bad

Draco69
Originally posted by tiakocom
you make a good point here, that diana knows wat to expect from thor so we also gotta asume thor also knows wat to expect from her right? by the way isnt thor a full blooded god? and diana is only a half godess? not sure i jus forgot about it already i do remember that diana mum's was a godess and that her dad was a mortal if thats wrong then my bad

Diana's mum is an Amazon queen called Hipployta.

Diana doesn't have a dad. She was given life from clay by the Greek Gods. And they add nice extras of superpowers too.

Diana was/is a goddess. Of Truth. Technically she isn't now because she's mortal. If she ever dies, she will ascend to godhood and become a goddess again.

tiakocom
Diana's mum is an Amazon queen called Hipployta.

Diana doesn't have a dad. She was given life from clay by the Greek Gods. And they add nice extras of superpowers too.

Diana was/is a goddess. Of Truth. Technically she isn't now because she's mortal. If she ever dies, she will ascend to godhood and become a goddess again.

yea thats it, thanks completly forgot about all that i think the green stuff been messing with my head to much big grin

FrothByte

Ok, I'll concede your points. So il just back up thor in 2 points:

1. He's lived longer so i assume he's had more training and experience (i based this on your post of who's lived longer)

2. He still has that assortment of magic that WW doesn't have.
eg. lighting, teleportation, gfb, etc.

PS. I'm not sure i've seen a pissed off diana trash so many characters as thor did when he was in warrior madness. but then again, i have more marvel comics than dc ones.

Draco69
Originally posted by FrothByte
Ok, I'll concede your points. So il just back up thor in 2 points:

1. He's lived longer so i assume he's had more training and experience (i based this on your post of who's lived longer)

2. He still has that assortment of magic that WW doesn't have.
eg. lighting, teleportation, gfb, etc.

PS. I'm not sure i've seen a pissed off diana trash so many characters as thor did when he was in warrior madness. but then again, i have more marvel comics than dc ones.

Thor probably has around the same amount of training and experience. ONE problem. His learned skills are limited to Asgard and maybe a few he picked up on Earth. Diana has mastered every form of martial combat known to man and NOT known to man. Judo? Done. Karate? At age 3. Add ALIEN fighting techniques like Kryptonian, Titanese and Martian and I'd say WW's more skilled. Thor most likely has more experience though. AND Diana knows exactly what to expect from Thor which will hurt him. She spent a thousand years with her universe's Thor (literally a carbon copy) and learned all their techniques. As soon as Thor goes into usual monologue about being the Son of Odin and all (she would just tell from magically sensing anyway) she knows exactly what he's capable of. Thor on the other hand will see a woman in star-spangled panties.

Magic? No problemo. Lightening will just piss her off. This woman's taken lightening from Cronos and Zeus and shrugged it off with ease. Teleportation wouldn't be a problem. With the gift of Artemis, she has a pseudo-Spider Sense that can track her opponent. If he decides to leave the dimension or whatever, she too can transcend dimensions by "finding a path". You probably saw this in JLA/Avengers. Godblasts would be rendered ineffective by her bracelets. The bracelets stood up to an ENTIRE pantheon of Skyfather-level beings raining holy hell on her.

TheKahn
Diana takes the majority. The reason I say this is that in almost every catagory these two are even except one: Intelligence. She is just smarter than him. She has the wisdom of Athena and Thor just hits crap with his hammer (the varied powers of which he hardly ever uses).

Dizzle
I think the fighting skills of both are extremely underrated, Diana's to a higher degree. She's likely the best pure skill h2h combatant on DC Earth, Shiva and all them included. Hell, she actually beat up Shiva while depowered for training purposes...

Thor has taken some kids with hammerless fightin skill before as well. Needless to say, he's picked up some skills in the couple millenia that he's been fighting.

I think Diana should take a small majority... VERY small majority.

JohnR
Thor is way more powerful IMO. Granted WW is pretty intelligent and has good fighting skills, but I can't see her pulling out more than 2-3 out of 10 (pure fighting skill and her lasso).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.