Invisible Woman vs. Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coosie
Who'd win?

Draco69
WW

joesha28
WW

Swanky-Tuna
I'd venture Wonder Woman as well. Too fast and powerful.

Mider
no godwave allowed im sure this is hard since invisible women can make shields that are nearly indestructable as well as that they can grow inside wonder womens brain can wonder women counter act this?

Draco69
Originally posted by Mider
no godwave allowed im sure this is hard since invisible women can make shields that are nearly indestructable as well as that they can grow inside wonder womens brain can wonder women counter act this?

Invisible Woman has to concentrate and see where she is in order to do so. WW will be zipping around at sublight speeds and IW simply can't get a bead on her. Even if she DOES manage to get a bubble in her, whoops! WW's not there anymore. It's liking playing tag with a cheetah in a wheelchair.

Her shields can be broken. One punch? Of course not. Several thousand punches per second with the backing of sublight momentumous PSI (accelerated force: throw a bullet manually it doesn't really hurt. Fire a bullet out of a gun than yes it really hurts. A quintillion-ton lifting fist going at sublight speeds? OUCH) coming from all directions and that shields coming down.

Not like she could get up in first place. WW blitzes her before she can blink.

Mider
if Invisible women was smart she should go invisible and have wonder women slam into one of her force fields by accidnet at full speed OUCH then use the fields in diffrent shapes to pummel her so that she will be down for a few secs then do the brain bubble thing

Draco69
if Invisible women was smart she should go invisible and have wonder women slam into one of her force fields by accidnet at full speed OUCH then use the fields in diffrent shapes to pummel her so that she will be down for a few secs then do the brain bubble thing

Invisibility won't work. Diana possesses the Eyes of Pallas which is literally the eyes of a goddess. That means she sees things in a near-omnipotent view. Just by looking at you, she'll know everything about you. She'll see IW and her forcefields for that matter.

Again, she won't get either the chance nor the opportunity to either turn invisible nor raise a forcefield. Speedblitz.

golem370
What about the Invisible women Herald of Galactus? stick out tongue

Exposure to cosmic radiation enabling the ability to turn self and other objects invisible, project force fields and create defensive or offensive shapes from invisible force energy.
Possibly possesses an extra-sensory perception to compensate for sight when invisible.

Power Cosmic granted by the astrogod Galactus enables god-like strength, speed, agility, endurance, invulnerability to all known diseases and environments and a heightened level of cosmic awareness

Tron
Invisible Woman was never a herald. You're thinking of Johnny when he had her powers for a while.

Darth_Erebus
WW could defeat the entire FF. I don't see Sue as standing a chance by herself here.

Mindship
Originally posted by Draco69
Invisible Woman has to concentrate and see where she is in order to do so. WW will be zipping around at sublight speeds and IW simply can't get a bead on her. Even if she DOES manage to get a bubble in her, whoops! WW's not there anymore. It's liking playing tag with a cheetah in a wheelchair.

Why would a cheetah be in a wheelchair? wink

Private Pion
Wonderwoman is all over Invisible woman.

...Poor phrasing.

Mider
i still say she should make her shield jump up in WW's path and have her slam into it then have force field constructs beat the crap out of her till she has trouble getting up then do the brain bubble thing.

Draco69
i still say she should make her shield jump up in WW's path and have her slam into it then have force field constructs beat the crap out of her till she has trouble getting up then do the brain bubble thing.

She's. not. fast. enough. She moves faster than thought. Can you dodge bullets? No? Simply because your reaction times aren't nearly that fast. Now imagine something hurtiling at you at sublightspeeds. Your brain wouldn't even process the object and by the time you finish a coherent thought, the said object has already ripped you limb from limb.

Force Field constructs will be broken.

Brain in the bubble won't work because WW will be zipping around too fast for IW to get a bead on her.

THINK: SPEED kills.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
WW could defeat the entire FF. I don't see Sue as standing a chance by herself here.

confused

eek!

laughing

Didn't they tell you it was puff, puff, pass...?

ZephroCarnelian
Originally posted by Tony Stark
confused

eek!

laughing

Didn't they tell you it was puff, puff, pass...?

That's a good one, I'll make a note of that one. yesroll eyes (sarcastic)

And it's not far fetched really to say that Wonder Woman could take on the Fantastic Four.

Reed can't do anything.

Thing will be beaten down badly.

And Johnny and Sue aren't fast enough to hit her.

smile

Tony Stark
Originally posted by ZephroCarnelian
That's a good one, I'll make a note of that one. yesroll eyes (sarcastic)

And it's not far fetched really to say that Wonder Woman could take on the Fantastic Four.

Reed can't do anything.

Thing will be beaten down badly.

And Johnny and Sue aren't fast enough to hit her.

smile

Right... Happy Dance

Private Pion
Perhaps a WW VS FF thread is in order?

Draco69
Originally posted by Private Pion
Perhaps a WW VS FF thread is in order?

Already happened. The majority voted in favor of WW except Tony Stark and Wynndar.

Private Pion
Oh. Good to know that people know what WW is capable of.

Draco69
Originally posted by Private Pion
Oh. Good to know that people know what WW is capable of.

I had to educate them. Before I came here, people seriously thought Spider-Man could beat her....

It was a long and tedious battle...

Private Pion
Originally posted by Draco69
I had to educate them. Before I came here, people seriously thought Spider-Man could beat her....

It was a long and tedious battle...

WW is as almost underestimated as much as Aquaman.

AbelAnderson
WW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.