street-levellers who can beat Deathstroke?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

joesha28
Who can beat Beat Slade......

King_Mungi
What weapons is Slade using?

Mider
Joker heh he is both street level and global

joesha28
Originally posted by King_Mungi
What weapons is Slade using?

h2h....

grey fox
Originally posted by Mider
Joker heh he is both street level and global

LOL.....

joesha28
be serious!!!!!!

Swanky-Tuna
Midnighter?

I think he may be around or approaching Spiderman level though.

slade10
No one.

joesha28

King KAM
Capn

Juntai
The list is very small of those strettlevelers that would take him in most battles on the forum.

Mider
who was not being serious joker is a street level but can take on lex luthor and win at the same time and create a drug that takes over half the world and even goes into space he could win

srankmissingnin
Captain America
Black Panther
Wolverine
Shang Chi
Elektra
Deadpool
Taskmaster

Just for starters

Mider
only people i see actually being a threat on that page is elektra cause of her precognative powers and taskmaster thats it the rest would get speedblitzhed.

Juntai
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Captain America
Black Panther
Wolverine
Shang Chi
Elektra
Deadpool
Taskmaster

Just for starters Most of those guys wouldn't stand a chance, you have to remember that Deathstroke is greater than 10x human, and that was even before his first upgrade. He has literally weaved in between machinegun fire from multiple people without being hit and took their guns away. He can jump over 60 feet with a couple of steps to start him off. He's a beast. Most streetlevels in a straight up confrontations don't stand a chance.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Juntai
Most of those guys wouldn't stand a chance, you have to remember that Deathstroke is greater than 10x human, and that was even before his first upgrade. He has literally weaved in between machinegun fire from multiple people without being hit and took their guns away. He can jump over 60 feet with a couple of steps to start him off. He's a beast. Most streetlevels in a straight up confrontations don't stand a chance.

Every single person on that list has dodged/blocked machine gun fire, its a street level right of passage or something.

This forums idea of Deathstokes norm is seriously off, I mea every time DS fights a street who isn't Nightwing he has to work for his win... hell sometimes he has to work for his win against NW... but most street levels don't stand a chance? Don't make me laugh. I know Identity Crisis three got you excited when you read it but it is such a huck of crap it isn't even funny. With out prep time DS isn't a team wreaker... even with it he never takes on all the Titans at the same time. Why? Because he is only a street level hero

Juntai
Every single person on that list has dodged/blocked machine gun fire, its a street level right of passage or something.

This forums idea of Deathstokes norm is seriously off, I mea every time DS fights a street who isn't Nightwing he has to work for his win... hell sometimes he has to work for his win against NW... but most street levels don't stand a chance? Don't make me laugh. I know Identity Crisis three got you excited when you read it but it is such a huck of crap it isn't even funny. With out prep time DS isn't a team wreaker... even with it he never takes on all the Titans at the same time. Why? Because he is only a street level hero I don't mean he ducked out of the way of machine gun fire, I mean he literally stepped between the bullets. Most of that fight in the first Matrix movie with all the pillars, was taken scene for scene from a Deathstroke comic, which was right after his first upgrade, training against a bunch of Cheshire's people.
Like I said, he's still 10x human, able to leap over 60 feet. While pretty much everyone on your list is merely 'peak human', he's far above and beyond that.
He fought Nightwing a few issues ago in Nightwings own comic, dropped him in a single kick and left him spitting blood on the floor.

soleran30
People are just jealous the Slade can woop so much arse..........................thats ok though because Slade does kick so much @rse.

golem370
Cyber,Omega Red Spider-Man,Master,Marrow would have a good chance,Bloodstone

Bloodstone-Strength Level: Bloodstone possesses superhuman strength, enabling him to lift (press) about five tons.

Known Superhuman Powers: Apart from his superhuman strength, the bloodstone also conferred upon Bloodstone vast regeneration powers, enabling him to recover from virtually any form of injury up to the dispersion of a vital portion of his bodily molecules.

The bloodstone also conferred upon him vast regenerative powers, enabling him to recover from virtually any form of injury up to the dispersion of a significant portion of his bodily molecules. The period of regeneration would vary according to the severity of the injury. To regenerate a missing leg once took him about a decade, during which time he slept in self-induced suspended animation. Bloodstone's reflexes and five senses were also heightened to a functional level of about 1.5 times that of an Olympic athlete. Over the millennia, he mastered virtually every form of combat and martial art devised by man.

Bloodstone had an invisible "third eye" on his forehead, granting him a number of extrasensory perceptions, including the ability to see human auras (permitting him to see people in the dark) and the ability to mentally travel to one of the astral planes of existence.

Juntai
Originally posted by golem370
Cyber,Omega Red Spider-Man,Master,Marrow would have a good chance,Bloodstone

Bloodstone-Strength Level: Bloodstone possesses superhuman strength, enabling him to lift (press) about five tons.

Known Superhuman Powers: Apart from his superhuman strength, the bloodstone also conferred upon Bloodstone vast regeneration powers, enabling him to recover from virtually any form of injury up to the dispersion of a vital portion of his bodily molecules.

The bloodstone also conferred upon him vast regenerative powers, enabling him to recover from virtually any form of injury up to the dispersion of a significant portion of his bodily molecules. The period of regeneration would vary according to the severity of the injury. To regenerate a missing leg once took him about a decade, during which time he slept in self-induced suspended animation. Bloodstone's reflexes and five senses were also heightened to a functional level of about 1.5 times that of an Olympic athlete. Over the millennia, he mastered virtually every form of combat and martial art devised by man.

Bloodstone had an invisible "third eye" on his forehead, granting him a number of extrasensory perceptions, including the ability to see human auras (permitting him to see people in the dark) and the ability to mentally travel to one of the astral planes of existence. that guy sounds cool.
What's he look like?

golem370
BloodstoneHistory: The man who would one day call himself
Bloodstone was born about ten thousand years ago,
at the dawn of the Hyborian Age, into a small nomadic
tribe who occupied the area that would one day be
called Scandanavia. One of his tribe's foremost hunters, bloodstone was hunting for food one day when he encountered the extradimensional being Ulluxy'l Kwan Tae Syn, the guardian of the bloodstone. The bloodstone was an unearthly crystal which had recently materialized on Earth and which housed the Hellfire Helix, a non-organic life form from another universe that possessed great mystical power. In order to exist within Earth's Dimension, the Helix had to encase itself within the protective crystal. The Helix desired to conquer the Earth, and to this end required a native life form to be its agent. Thus its servant Ulluxy'l lured Bloodstone to its lair and offered the savage a portion of the gem's power. Irradiated by the bloodstone, the hunter was endowed with superhuman strength. Returning to his tribe, he demonstrated his power and told his awestruck people how they too might acquire his gift. The entire tribe accompanied him back to Ulluxy'l's lair and were arranged in formation before the gem. The bloodstone then bombarded the assembled human beings with its energies, psychically absorbing their minds while killing their bodies. When Bloodstone realized what was happening, he lunged upon the gem, causing it to explode into hundreds of fragments. One of these geometrically perfect pieces imbedded itself into Bloodstone's sternum; the others were scattered across the planet. Although his people had perished by the power of Helix, he had become immortal. He dedicated himself to extracting revenge upon the being he held responsible for his people's death, and eventually took the name Ulysses Bloodstone. Ulluxy's determined to locate and gather the many fragmentd of the great gem in order to one day reassemble it.

For a hundred centuries, the two antagonists pursued their goals. To keep Bloodstone from reaching him, Ulluxy'l dispatched hordes of extradimensionally-born monsters to kill him. Bloodstone managed to triumph over the many creatures sent against him but only succeeded in locating his arhfoe a handful of time over the millennia. When he lost Ulluxy'l's trail completely, and was not involved in learning new languages, skills, or knowledge, Bloodstone went into a self-induced suspended animation, sometimes for up to a century at a time. By the early 20th Century, Ulluxy'l had assembled all but four of the gem's fragments, while Bloodstone had acquired a fortune through mercenary work and shrewd investments. By the later part of the 20th Century, Bloodstone had established headquarters in six different locations across the globe, each equipped with hand-picked operatives. His main base of operations was the small Pacific isle he called Bloodstone Island. Bloodstone had become very proficient at modern weaponry as well as applied technology.

Ulluxy'l in the meantime, had been contracted by a group calling itself the Conspiracy, who unknown to the extradimensional being, had been organized by the very Hellfire Helix that he served. Ulluxy'l was suspicious of the Conspirators and how they learned of the mystic gem, but had no choice but to cooperate with them. Requiring only two gem fragments (including the one on Bloodstone's chests) to complete the crystal, Ulluxy'l stepped up his attacks on Bloodstone, aided the resources of the Conspiracy. Ulluxy'l was killed during his attack on Bloodstone Island, however, by the evolved human scientist called Centurius, who sought Ulluxy'l's place in the five-person Conspiracy. After vanquishing a number of the Conspiracy's agents, Bloodstone was taken captive by the human sorcerer Kaballa, one of the five Conspiracy members, in his lair beneath Central Park. Bloodstone was then told that the Helix had purposely chosen him as its recipient ten millennia ago so that it might have a mobile host through which to observe the evolving human species. To that end, Ulluxy'l served as his eternal nemesis, giving Bloodstone reason to wander the globe and come into contact with all walks of humanity. The Helix no longer required Bloodstone for that purpose and organized the conspiracy with promises of immortality and power in order to set the stage for the next phase of its plan. His will subverted, Bloodstone submitted to a surgical operation by Conspiracy member Dr. Juden Bardham which removed the Bloodstone from his chest, killing him the process.

The Five Conspirators then took the remaining piece of the bloodstone and joined it to the assembled gem in a ceremony. The Helix had deluded the Conspirators with its promise of power, however, and simply used their special natural energies to bond together its fragments. In the process, the Conspirators' bodies were destroyed. Bloodstone, still possessing residual energy from his years of symbiosis with the gem, rose zombie-like from the operating table on which he died, and instinctively sought out the restored bloodstone. Mystically entering the consciousness of the Helix, Bloodstone obsessively found Hellfire Helix itself, and managed by sheer psychic strength to destroy it. The Helix dissipated, the crystalline body it was building for itself shattered, and the essence of the Conspirators died. Bloodstone's body then crumbled to dust, having finally exacted revenge on the true being who killed his tribe ten thousand years before.

outavodka
he looks like somethn outa thunder cats

spideycarnage
Most of those guys wouldn't stand a chance, you have to remember that Deathstroke is greater than 10x human, and that was even before his first upgrade. He has literally weaved in between machinegun fire from multiple people without being hit and took their guns away. He can jump over 60 feet with a couple of steps to start him off. He's a beast. Most streetlevels in a straight up confrontations don't stand a chance.

wouldent that make him a non street leveler?

wat bout deadpool?

King_Mungi
Puck and Diamond Lil

Draco69
I don't consider Diamond Lil street-level though. Isn't she like invulnerable to all attacks, not to mention super-strong.

Puck doesn't seem street-level either.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Draco69
I don't consider Diamond Lil street-level though. Isn't she like invulnerable to all attacks, not to mention super-strong.

Puck doesn't seem street-level either.

We don't know her top strength and yeah, she has diamond hard skin

Same thing with Puck, his body is compressed rubber.

slade10

Agree with this. Slade is incredibly powerful -- and just as importantly, has the tactical mind to use his abilities more effectively than anyone in the DC universe. (well, arguably smile )

People always say the identity crisis fight was due to extensive planning. But slade only "planned" for one character -- flash. The other JLA members he fought spontaneously. With knowledge of their powers, no doubt, but that knowledge is common.

You could throw 100 wolverine types at slade, and he'd still win, imo. He's too smart, too strong, and too quick. This guy beat the entire JLA BY HIMSELF....

grey fox
Originally posted by Mider
who was not being serious joker is a street level but can take on lex luthor and win at the same time and create a drug that takes over half the world and even goes into space he could win

Joker is a pussy compared to deathstroke , he get's owned quicker then a Muhammad Ali match....

thesilverspider
Spiderman................

TheKahn
Originally posted by thesilverspider
Spiderman................

Deadpool...............

He handed Taskmaster his ass even after Taskmaster learned his fighting style. Plus, He'd just annoy Deathstroke into quiting.

thesilverspider
Originally posted by TheKahn
Deadpool...............

He handed Taskmaster his ass even after Taskmaster learned his fighting style. Plus, He'd just annoy Deathstroke into quiting.
So you saying Spidey can't take him? but deadpool can..........

soleran30

Yup healing factors make you a sick opponent in the street fighting arena..................................

thesilverspider
Originally posted by soleran30
Yup healing factors make you a sick opponent in the street fighting arena..................................
Not when you getting punched by someone 10x stronger then you...... wink

TheKahn

With all due repect to Spiderman, there is a difference in my mind between being a great hero and a great fighter. Peter can hold his own in a fight but I think that is mostly because of his speed, strength, and spider sense more than actual fighting skill (i.e. martial arts training). Against a guy as good as Deathstroke I don't see him pulling off a win when Kraven The Hunter has nearly killed him. It doesn't help matters when his normal costume offers practically no additional protection.

who?-kid
With all due repect to Spiderman, there is a difference in my mind between being a great hero and a great fighter. Peter can hold his own in a fight but I think that is mostly because of his speed, strength, and spider sense more than actual fighting skill (i.e. martial arts training). Against a guy as good as Deathstroke I don't see him pulling off a win when Kraven The Hunter has nearly killed him. It doesn't help matters when his normal costume offers practically no additional protection.
Spider-Man recently beat up the Hulk wink

Crap I know, but Slade taking on the JLA was also crap.

TheKahn
Originally posted by who?-kid
Spider-Man recently beat up the Hulk wink

Crap I know, but Slade taking on the JLA was also crap.

Slade could take on some of the lower members of the JLA, but I agree that stabbing the Flash and not being stoped in 2 seconds by Kyle is just wrong. I could see Spiderman "beating" on the Hulk by using his intelligence and thinking of reasonable plan that would stop him. But in a h2h fight to the death, I just don't see Spidey winning against Slade.

Juntai
Slade could take on some of the lower members of the JLA, but I agree that stabbing the Flash and not being stoped in 2 seconds by Kyle is just wrong. I could see Spiderman "beating" on the Hulk by using his intelligence and thinking of reasonable plan that would stop him. But in a h2h fight to the death, I just don't see Spidey winning against Slade. He's got Wally's number, period. He's dropped him like a dozen times.
The only real PIS in that fight was GL coming in like he was going to fistfight him or something..

thesilverspider
Spidey is a an underrated fighter sure he's not skilled as other but he makes up the lack of skill with everything else.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by grey fox
Joker is a pussy compared to deathstroke , he get's owned quicker then a Muhammad Ali match....

Joker and three random goons have beaten Slade in a confrontation before... I think he got rapped in a chain and thrown of a building

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by slade10
Agree with this. Slade is incredibly powerful -- and just as importantly, has the tactical mind to use his abilities more effectively than anyone in the DC universe. (well, arguably smile )

People always say the identity crisis fight was due to extensive planning. But slade only "planned" for one character -- flash. The other JLA members he fought spontaneously. With knowledge of their powers, no doubt, but that knowledge is common.

You could throw 100 wolverine types at slade, and he'd still win, imo. He's too smart, too strong, and too quick. This guy beat the entire JLA BY HIMSELF....

Did you read that fight? It is the worst peice of trash I have the misfourtune of owning. Garbage 100% of it, every single person (except Slade) fights like a complete moron.

brainchild81
Slade could take on some of the lower members of the JLA, but I agree that stabbing the Flash and not being stoped in 2 seconds by Kyle is just wrong. I could see Spiderman "beating" on the Hulk by using his intelligence and thinking of reasonable plan that would stop him. But in a h2h fight to the death, I just don't see Spidey winning against Slade. H2H Fight to the death? Spidey simply knocks Slade the f**k out every time. No need to kill. Spidey would fustigate Slade h2h. Come on now. 1 "Spidey wants to end the fight punch" and Slade has to wait for his head to grow back. Deadpool could get it too.

Juntai
Originally posted by brainchild81
H2H? Spidey would murder Slade h2h. Come on now. 1 "Spidey wants to end the fight punch" and Slade has to wait for his head to grow back. I think he meant a "melee" fight.

brainchild81
Que?

TheKahn
H2H? Spidey would murder Slade h2h. Come on now. 1 "Spidey wants to end the fight punch" and Slade has to wait for his head to grow back.

Sorry, just read the edit to the first thread. Just h2h it would be closer. I'd go with spiderman 6/10

Juntai
Que? Wherein, Slade has his weapons and armor.

brainchild81
Oh. That's not h2h then. With weapons, Slade has a chance. Without, he's just another victim.

Juntai
Yep, I was right. lol.
Khan, for future knowledge, h2h, means HAND TO HAND.
Different than the actual outcome of a fight.

Warmonger

This forums idea of Deathstokes norm is seriously off, I mea every time DS fights a street who isn't Nightwing he has to work for his win... hell sometimes he has to work for his win against NW... but most street levels don't stand a chance? Don't make me laugh. I know Identity Crisis three got you excited when you read it but it is such a huck of crap it isn't even funny. With out prep time DS isn't a team wreaker... even with it he never takes on all the Titans at the same time. Why? Because he is only a street level hero

Anyone who makes up their mind about Deathstroke based on identity crisis is making a mistake. One showing doesn't automatically make a man badass.

But anyone who has read enough comics with Deathstroke in it and seen him tear shit up in almost every appearance and knows that he can do what he did in IC on aregular basis has a good idea.

As for Nightwing hwo many times in Dick Grayson's life can he say that he beat Deathstroke? Once maybe twice. How many times has Slade left Dick unconcious much more than that.

Everyone on that list stands a chance of beating him. I just wouldn't give any of them odds against him. Except for Taskmaster that guy si scary.

slade10
Slade could take on some of the lower members of the JLA, but I agree that stabbing the Flash and not being stoped in 2 seconds by Kyle is just wrong. I could see Spiderman "beating" on the Hulk by using his intelligence and thinking of reasonable plan that would stop him. But in a h2h fight to the death, I just don't see Spidey winning against Slade.

Slade has ridiculous reflexes/speed, though. Kyle does not.

He grabbed his hand and smashed it before kyle could even activate the ring. I don't see how that's "just wrong."

Kyle's just a human until he can activate his ring. Slade is FAR beyond human.

Btw, I'd say slade is significantly stronger an dmore durable than spider man...

newjak86

He grabbed his hand and smashed it before kyle could even activate the ring. I don't see how that's "just wrong."

Btw, I'd say slade is significantly stronger an dmore durable than spider man... Slade is not stronger than Spiderman Quicker I say they are along the same lines I mean Slade has seemly made a habit of hitting Flashes. He has done it to Kid Flash on more than one occasion so Slade is not slow by any stretch of the imagination.

Juntai

Btw, I'd say slade is significantly stronger an dmore durable than spider man... http://img434.imageshack.us/my.php?image=identitycrisis3pg092gg5eb.jpg

He actually had the ring going already, notice him glowing.
That's why it's crappy.
The rest of it was OK, imo... but GL trying to fistfight and then getting beat up is pure cis/pis.

Warmonger
I would say tthat the fact that Kyle just stood there was the biggest part of the PIS i saw in that issue. If green arrow was able to launch an arrow Kyle should have been able to do something. But considering what happened in the latest Birds of Prey Black Canary never had a chance.

superbatman86
Slade would own spidey.He simply doesn't have the h2h skills to keep up.Spidey relies on him being faster and being able to think and plan ahead of his opponets.There is no way in hell he's going to out think slade.As for him hitting the flash well he's been kicking the crap out of wally for as long as I can remember.The reason NW does well against him is because he knows how slade thinks and how he fights.

newjak86
Originally posted by superbatman86
Slade would own spidey.He simply doesn't have the h2h skills to keep up.Spidey relies on him being faster and being able to think and plan ahead of his opponets.There is no way in hell he's going to out think slade.As for him hitting the flash well he's been kicking the crap out of wally for as long as I can remember.The reason NW does well against him is because he knows how slade thinks and how he fights. Very true

Mider
Slade has taken on guys stronger then spiderman so his strenght is a moot point and he has taken on guys faster as well another moot point for spidey.

brainchild81
Has he ever beaten somebody with precog that was also as strong, fast, and agile, as Spidey? Spidey vs Slade with weapons is a much better matchup. Please people, don't make this h2h. Spidey finishes off DS with one punch. Didn't Batman KO him with a rifle? Slade should stick to fighting non-metas h2h.

JOE NUNEZ
paladin,deadpool,taskmaster,blackpanther,karnak,ba
tman with prep,spymaster,daredevil with prep, me with the whole us military behind me

srankmissingnin

Btw, I'd say slade is significantly stronger an dmore durable than spider man...

Slade is at best in the 5 ton range, Spider-man is at worst in the 20 ton range... so yeah

And Slade being more durable then Spider-man? Well that is even harder to believe then him being stronger.

joesha28
Ok we know how Slade tag Flash...but analyse that..pls. Flash moves at the speed of light at least. Whatever Slade did to him in Id Crisis 3, was between "D" and "on't" of the "Don't" that Ollie said.

Basically....Deathstroke= Batman + Major Enhancements + damn smart + simply vicious.

Sixth_Winged
significantly stronger................when did this happen? Slade barely has any great lifting feats or anything to indicate he's even at 5 ton class. Probably before pete got bitten by a radioactive spider.

But for goodness sakes, let's not put spider-man in the SL category. He's clearly higher than that and now with his upgrades i don't see why he should still be close to one. Oh and it seemed that he also got a boost in his reflex speed as well adding to that 40x previously.

As for those who could defeat Slade. The list gets shorter as it nears the prep mark..

no prep/only h2h(note: not specifying who gets the majority. only those who can get a win)

ironfist
batgirl
shang-chi(dunno)
Midnighter
Shiva
Captain America
Richard Dragon(well i really don't know. hypotethically for KO i guess)
Batman(certainly not the majority)
Wolverine(same as above, only difference is claw is intact so he has an advantage. Still doesn't get the majority)
Deadpool(only because of hf)

no prep/w/ standard equip

Midnighter
Ironfist
Captain America(cause of his shields)
Black Panther

w/ prep,

(not made up yet, haven't figured out any at the moment based on SL level)

id369
My own list of street levelers that can give Deatstroke a hard time.

Cable
Omega Red
Carnage
B. Panther
Wolverine
Azrael
Batman
Ra's Al Ghul
Savage Dragon
Overt KIll

brainchild81
S. Dragon is street level?

slade10
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
significantly stronger................when did this happen? Slade barely has any great lifting feats or anything to indicate he's even at 5 ton class. Probably before pete got bitten by a radioactive spider.

I agree it's debatable. Maybe a little wishful thinking on my part. Here's the scan that makes me say that:

http://img522.imageshack.us/my.php?image=deathstrokestrength9kq.jpg

Could Spider-man do this? 100 strong men were straining to drag this cable, and slade picks it up and runs with it as if it were a toothpick. That seems to me clearly above the 20 ton range, which is spider-man's limit.

OF course, it doesn't make sense why slade would need, for example, more than one punch to obliterate batman. But spiderman faces people with normal human durability all the time as well, and doesn't manage to cause their faces to explode in one blow. That's the nature of comics.

In any event, I think their strength is at least comparable.

DarkCrawler
S. Dragon is street level?

Or Cable. What the f**k?

GODSCRIBE
Well one of the few DC Comics I own happens to be a Deathstroke one. Deathstroke #10 to be exact. He got knocked out by a couple hooligans. I can upload it...guy didnt seem so tough to me.

slade10
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
Well one of the few DC Comics I own happens to be a Deathstroke one. Deathstroke #10 to be exact. He got knocked out by a couple hooligans. I can upload it...guy didnt seem so tough to me.

heh, yea he does have some low feats

sick

But current ds, i think it's pretty clear DC wants him to be a froce to be reckoned with -- the type of guy even the JLA has to pay attention to, much less street-levels.

Sixth_Winged
I agree it's debatable. Maybe a little wishful thinking on my part. Here's the scan that makes me say that:

http://img522.imageshack.us/my.php?image=deathstrokestrength9kq.jpg

Could Spider-man do this? 100 strong men were straining to drag this cable, and slade picks it up and runs with it as if it were a toothpick. That seems to me clearly above the 20 ton range, which is spider-man's limit.

Those hardly look like strong men to me. He also hasn't been able to do things like that consistently. but if we're going for feats like that.....

(Not my scan, saw this one on the Spidey respect thread.)

power of the finger......

JOE NUNEZ
like to see him fight spymaster ,he is a street level guy who does great in battle against ironman....and yeah i know what your thinking isnt spymaster dead and yes he is but theirs a knew one thats just the same ................

Sixth_Winged
He is more dead here than how he died in 616 if you pit him against Slade. He is outclassed in every way.

slade10
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
Those hardly look like strong men to me. He also hasn't been able to do things like that consistently. but if we're going for feats like that.....

(Not my scan, saw this one on the Spidey respect thread.)

power of the finger......

lol, what is that thing? A building or some sort of dumpster?

Very impressive, but maybe that big block is filled with feathers. big grin

id369

Sixth_Winged
Classic cable still had the same amount of strength(though with god or current can be boosted to an absurd amount with TK). His cyborg/t-o virus infected hand even had some hidden weapons with it along with being packed with guns and grenades from head to toe.

King_Mungi
I still say Diamond Lil smile
1. http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e54/A_Flight6/AlphaFlight74-22.jpg

the Darkone
Shin Akuma big grin

Sixth_Winged
i think he's a tad too uber as a simple street leveller or even a low level meta.

JOE NUNEZ
hey you think us agent is past street level he is like a class 9 or low 10

srankmissingnin
I still say Diamond Lil smile
1. http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e54/A_Flight6/AlphaFlight74-22.jpg

Didn't Diamond Lil punch Colossus so hard that he caved in that same issue... thats hardly street level

King_Mungi
Didn't Diamond Lil punch Colossus so hard that he caved in that same issue... thats hardly street level

I don't believe so, I will double check.

EDIT: Nope, didn't happen in this issue. Might have happened in #75, I will check

King_Mungi
Ooooooook, I suppose it did happen. This isn't 616 Colossus though.
1. http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e54/A_Flight6/AlphaFlight75-12.jpg

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
hey you think us agent is past street level he is like a class 9 or low 10

no, he's just a 2 smile

long pig
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
Issue 7-18 Slade had no powers and kept passing out and eventually died from strain to his heart. He was not even peak human there.

Then, issue 19ish, he gets a strength/speed/healing upgrade, and again in 30, and again in 50. He was showing good 5-10 ton strength and healing from having his brains blown out in a few moments. Dodging bullets point blank after they are fired, lifting cars and jumping 60 feet across from building to building.

In about every other issue after he first died he got a weapon upgrade, his staff got boosted 600x more powerful in one issue....and before it was powerful enough to take down big buildings. Massive suit upgrades giving him knife/bullet proof cloth, radar, hearing and sight upgrades.

In one of Slade's very first appearances, he dodges Starfire's blast, which no one has ever done, trips Wally while saying "With my reflexes, I'm faster than all of you, even kid Flash!". He then proceeds to take out every single member of Titans.

I don't think Spiderman can win this without dying himself.

brainchild81
One punch and Slade is down for the count. Spidey would fold Slade up like an old wallet in h2h. He needs weapons to have a chance against Spidey.

who?-kid
Ooooooook, I suppose it did happen. This isn't 616 Colossus though.
1. http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e54/A_Flight6/AlphaFlight75-12.jpg
No it isn't. I don't remember exactly which comic it was, but it some kind of "What If" story, or an other reality or whatever.

In any case, not 616.

King_Mungi
No it isn't. I don't remember exactly which comic it was, but it some kind of "What If" story, or an other reality or whatever.

In any case, not 616.

Different reality controlled by Puck, yet they didn't know that and he didn't know they were here.

Issue #74
Issue #75

who?-kid
I knew it was something like that.

King_Mungi
I knew it was something like that.

It was a wacky reality, where some heroes were stronger than their 616 counterparts, and vice versa.

who?-kid
Like all alternate realities wink

A.J
bump

Big Sexy
Deadpool
Spiderman
Iron Fist
Wolverine and him seem in par but slade has the intel

Grimm22
Without his weapons DS isnt going to be nearly as tough as he usually is sad

Its not that he's not good its just that he isnt as good as other characters in h2h

Skeets
Spidey would stomp Slade......

Grimm22
Originally posted by Skeets
Spidey would stomp Slade......

Only without weapons wink

ST0RM SHAD0W
Only with webs, even then he still might not.

Soljer
I honestly don't see the Spidey v. Slade battle going to Spidey as often as some seem to beleive..."stomp slade?" Right...

They are, at the very least, equal in speed and reflexes. Which is Pete's only advantage over most people. He doesn't really follow any fighting style, as many have pointed out. He uses his absurd strength, speed, and agility to take people out.

But the only advantage he has over slade is Strength and pre-cog in this match, which are moot points because slade can think twelve moves ahead, and see Spidey's punches coming almost as easily as parker can.

Meh, I don't think its a landslide victory in either direction...Pete v Slade is actually a damned good match up.

Regardless, one thing I wanted to point out was that "INSANE STRENGTH FEAT OMGGG!!!!" of Slades isn't nearly as impressive as it looks. It took one hundred people to carry it to him. Look at those people; they look like street kids. Assuming they were each carrying one hundred pounds of it (pretty generous to a street punk), that is, how much weight? 10,000 pounds? 5 tons? Seems about right....

darth fury
electra
captian america
wolerine
spider-man too

Metalmanx
Spider-Man, Black Panther, Captain America, Cyclops, Deadpool, Wolverine, etc.

Darth Martin
H2H? Then Karate Kid.

batdude123
Karate Kid
Richard Dragon
Taskmaster
Batgirl Cassie
Possibly Lady Shiva

hulk=strength
dont know if it has been said yet but maybe a pissed luke cage

Nataku8188
Azrael.

Cosmic Cube
Robin

Skeets
KK is street level now........What the f**k?

and Spidey still beats Slade even if Slade gets his weapon.The guy's overrated like no other and I love slade.

brainchild81
Captain America
Black Panther
Wolverine
Shang Chi
Elektra
Deadpool
Taskmaster

Just for starters Well written DS? None of them.

DS that actually has trouble w/Batman and NW? ALL OF THEM

long pig
Captain America-Not happening. Slade IS Cap..but stronger/faster/smarter and carries killer weapons.

Black Panther-This is better. BP's only hope is if his suit is good. And, since Iron Fist broke his Vibranium suit with a chi punch, what chance does it have against Slade's staff and grenades?

Wolverine-Logan would get humiliated. He lacks alot.

Shang Chi-In h2h? Maybe. Otherwise never.

Elektra-She's too weak and a bullet can kill her and put her out of the fight.

Deadpool He's hard to kill, but he's pretty easy to K.O.

Taskmaster-So, he has Batman's techniques? And? Slade already beat Batman.
Taskys famouse bullet catch was called "twice as fast as human" and he can only do it once. Slade is 5x that all day long.

ST0RM SHAD0W
Originally posted by long pig
Taskmaster-So, he has Batman's techniques? And? Slade already beat Batman.
Taskys famouse bullet catch was called "twice as fast as human" and he can only do it once. Slade is 5x that all day long.

Okay I agree DS could beat Taskmaster if its there first encounter and Taskmaster hasn't seen him in action.

But the bullet catch trick wasn't the 2x as fast as human speed, it was when he watched kung fu videos 2x as fast, so he can preform the moves 2x as fast.

This was in the Taskmaster mini where he also said he couldn't move at superhuman speeds for long.

This goes against Taskmaster canon(but it was really good) though because hes copied Spider-Man's speed and agility and preformed with that type of speed many times with out being fatigued.

Also Taskmaster doesn't just know Batman's techniques.

He knows every modern day and many historical martial arts.

On top of all of these characters:
Anaconda
Ant-Man II
Batroc
Beast
Black Widow II
Blizzard
Boomerang
Bushwacker
Blacklash
Black Knight III
Black Panther
Captain America
Cat
Conquest
Daredevil
Deadpool
Eel II
Elektra
Falcon
Fatale
Firestar
Hawkeye
Headhunter
Iron Fist
Jack O' Lantern
Justice
MACH-IV
Machete
Mister X II
Nomad III
Oddball
Photon III
Porcupine
Puma
Punisher
Quicksilver
Razorfist
Ringer
Saguri
Scarlet Witch
Shatterhead
She-Hulk
Shockwave
Silverclaw
Silver Samurai
Siren
Speed Demon
Spider-man
Stiltman
Swordsman
Thing
Toad
Tigra
Trapster
Triathlon
Tumbler
USAgent
Vision
Warbird
Whiplash II
Whirlwind
Wolverine (no matter how bad capt it up doesn't want him to)
Wonder Man
Yellowjacket
Zaran

When you know all that and can pop in a video of whoever and get there moves who cares if you know Batmans.

Also even though Capt it up (you may know him as Wolverine8888) wants to think Taskmaster can only remember moves and such for a short time, thats not true either because he has a photographic memory too.

Big Sexy
I have a question.

Would the beetle have chance if he had a month. I remember he used to study to the point where he knew spidermans moves before they were made.

Juntai
Originally posted by Big Sexy
I have a question.

Would the beetle have chance if he had a month. I remember he used to study to the point where he knew spidermans moves before they were made. Batgirl can't even predict Slade's moves, and that's her power. lol.

capt it up
WOLVERINE

PS: no taskmaster does not have Logans skills and has never proven to have them and also he does lose his learned skills if he does not constantly train him self with them.

also what was the piont of saying my aka? you wer ento even around when I was wolverine8888 so don't assume u know any thing.

Soleran
anyone has the possibility to garner a win over DS at street level but its not a very good chance, DS takes majority over street level folks.

capt it up
Originally posted by Soleran
anyone has the possibility to garner a win over DS at street level but its not a very good chance, DS takes majority over street level folks.
wolverine and spiderman would take majority.

sabertooth would.

DP might

Big Sexy
I love deadpool. Hes basically DS with Spidermans personality.

Soleran
Originally posted by capt it up
wolverine and spiderman would take majority.

sabertooth would.

DP might

Wrong, but thanks for your posting.

I take that back DP might score some wins because he will use tools to set up DS.

ST0RM SHAD0W
PS: no taskmaster does not have Logans skills and has never proven to have them and also he does lose his learned skills if he does not constantly train him self with them.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

also what was the piont of saying my aka? you wer ento even around when I was wolverine8888 so don't assume u know any thing.

Who cares if I was on or not......

I knew you on Superhero Hype when you were wolverine8888 and when I came here people said the same things as they did on the hype when you were wolverine8888.

capt it up
Originally posted by ST0RM SHAD0W
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Who cares if I was on or not......

I knew you on Superhero Hype when you were wolverine8888 and when I came here people said the same things as they did on the hype when you were wolverine8888.
who the hell ever said I was on superhero hype?

also yup I am right about the taskmaster thing.

capt it up
Wrong, but thanks for your posting.

I take that back DP might score some wins because he will use tools to set up DS.
they clearly would win in a no prep fight

Soleran
they clearly would win in a no prep fight

Only in your mind

capt it up
Only in your mind
keep thinking that roll eyes (sarcastic)

Soleran
keep thinking that roll eyes (sarcastic)

Thanks for the permission, I will.

who?-kid
This goes against Taskmaster canon(but it was really good) though because hes copied Spider-Man's speed and agility and preformed with that type of speed many times with out being fatigued.

Also Taskmaster doesn't just know Batman's techniques.

He knows every modern day and many historical martial arts.

Anaconda
Ant-Man II
Batroc
Beast
Black Widow II
Blizzard
Boomerang
Bushwacker
Blacklash
Black Knight III
Black Panther
Captain America
Cat
Conquest
Daredevil
Deadpool
Eel II
Elektra
Falcon
Fatale
Firestar
Hawkeye
Headhunter
Iron Fist
Jack O' Lantern
Justice
MACH-IV
Machete
Mister X II
Nomad III
Oddball
Photon III
Porcupine
Puma
Punisher
Quicksilver
Razorfist
Ringer
Saguri
Scarlet Witch
Shatterhead
She-Hulk
Shockwave
Silverclaw
Silver Samurai
Siren
Speed Demon
Spider-man
Stiltman
Swordsman
Thing
Toad
Tigra
Trapster
Triathlon
Tumbler
USAgent
Vision
Warbird
Whiplash II
Whirlwind
Wonder Man
Yellowjacket
Zaran

When you know all that and can pop in a video of whoever and get there moves who cares if you know Batmans.

Taskmaster does NOT know the fighting styles of all these guys. He has only copied a few moves and such, that's it.

No big deal.

Grimm22

Anaconda
Ant-Man II
Batroc
Beast
Black Widow II
Blizzard
Boomerang
Bushwacker
Blacklash
Black Knight III
Conquest
Eel II
Falcon
Fatale
Firestar
Headhunter
Jack O' Lantern
Justice
MACH-IV
Machete
Mister X II
Nomad III
Oddball
Photon III
Porcupine
Puma
Razorfist
Ringer
Saguri
Shatterhead
Shockwave
Silverclaw
Siren
Speed Demon
Spider-man
Stiltman
Thing
Toad
Tigra
Trapster
Triathlon
Tumbler
USAgent
Vision
Warbird
Whiplash II
Whirlwind
Zaran

DS could beat all of these guys without weapons.

Yes I even left Thing on the list, as much as it pains me, DS would take him down

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Grimm22
DS could beat all of these guys without weapons.

Yes I even left Thing on the list, as much as it pains me, DS would take him down no

ST0RM SHAD0W
who the hell ever said I was on superhero hype?

You did.

http://www.superherohype.com/forums/showthread.php?t=216595

also yup I am right about the taskmaster thing.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

ST0RM SHAD0W
Taskmaster does NOT know the fighting styles of all these guys. He has only copied a few moves and such, that's it.

No big deal.

What the f**k?

Yes he does........

Most he even taught....

I even left off Spider-Women....again.

Milkie
Taskmaster

Nataku8188
Taskmaster couldn't hang with Deathstroke.

Deathstroke would just pull a Deadpool and act unpredictably.

capt it up
You did.

http://www.superherohype.com/forums/showthread.php?t=216595

roll eyes (sarcastic)
I forgot about that lol.. I forgot I once belonged to that site. I also belong to comic xtreme

brainchild81
Originally posted by Nataku8188
Taskmaster couldn't hang with Deathstroke.

Deathstroke would just pull a Deadpool and act unpredictably. Any scans of that fight? That really sounds like bad writing to me.Originally posted by long pig
Captain America-Not happening. Slade IS Cap..but stronger/faster/smarter and carries killer weapons.

Black Panther-This is better. BP's only hope is if his suit is good. And, since Iron Fist broke his Vibranium suit with a chi punch, what chance does it have against Slade's staff and grenades?

Wolverine-Logan would get humiliated. He lacks alot.

Shang Chi-In h2h? Maybe. Otherwise never.

Elektra-She's too weak and a bullet can kill her and put her out of the fight.
This is a h2h scrap.Originally posted by Grimm22
DS could beat all of these guys without weapons.Joking?

Soljer
Taskmaster might be able to take Deathstroke. Unlikely, but possible.
Captain America would be taken down fairly easily.
Black panther would pull the majority on slade.
Wolverine would probably fall to Deathstroke if weapons were allowed. In hand to hand....I'm not sure, Deathstroke is faster, stronger, more agile, MUCH smarter, and he has a healing factor (not as advanced as logan's, but still.) While Wolverine has his healing factor, and adamantium-enforced punches. Hmmm :-/.
Shang chi would likely beat Slade in Hand to Hand combat
Elektra I see losing to the superior Deathstroke

branhole
deadpool could prob win.

Soljer
Well, seeing as Deadpool pretty much IS Deathstroke, albeit, dumber and more humerous. I see him as a good match :-P.

He-guy88
im gonna say the man who lives on the street and drinks deatstrok wont be expecting that he takes it by suprize lol laughing

branhole
deadpool beats him unless deathstroke gets a fanboy powerup.

He-guy88
Originally posted by branhole
deadpool beats him unless deathstroke gets a fanboy powerup.

ok ill give deathstrok a fanboy power up who r they again lol

but realy im not sure id say i could pick

branhole
i guess deatstroke isnt supes nad he is kinda cool but im sticking with deadpool. damn names are so close.

He-guy88
Originally posted by branhole
i guess deatstroke isnt supes nad he is kinda cool but im sticking with deadpool. damn names are so close.

hey now sups is the best remember so he cant loes big grin

Shinkuu
Originally posted by Soljer
Wolverine would probably fall to Deathstroke if weapons were allowed. In hand to hand....I'm not sure, Deathstroke is faster, stronger, more agile, MUCH smarter, and he has a healing factor (not as advanced as logan's, but still.) While Wolverine has his healing factor, and adamantium-enforced punches. Hmmm :-/.
Shang chi would likely beat Slade in Hand to Hand combat

If you think Shang chi would take Deathstroke in h2h, but think Wolverine could not, then you should read X-Men 62. Wolverine beats Shang chi pretty quick. Does it without the claws or adamantium skeleton too.

I think there are several street level characters would do OK against Deathstroke. No doubt he would take down Moon Knight, Daredevil, Panther and Cap 9 times out of 10. They dont have the speed or strength to handle him. But all the street level heroes with a healing factor should at least split with him.

Wolverine takes Deathstroke because he has a much better healing factor, he's a better fighter, he has way more experience, and he can knock out people like Roughouse without using his claws. Roughouse is said to be almost as strong and as tough as the Hulk. Slade also can't break Wolverine's bones. Slade may be stronger, but not by much. Their speed seems close enough that it shouldn't have much bearing on the outcome of this fight. Both can dodge automatic gunfire.

Sabretooth should take Deathstroke because he's got everything Wolverine has and more. Sabretooth may not ba as technical a fighter as Wolverine, but he is faster and stronger than Wolverine. Creed has knocked out Rogue very quickly, and she is much tougher than Deathstroke.

I dont know if Wolverine and Sabretooth using their claws is still considered hand 2 hand, but even without them I still think both pull off 7 out of 10 wins. In a weapons fight Deathstroke would be hard pressed to find anything in his strong box that could hurt them at all.

Deathstroke may not have an unbreakable skeleton like Sabretooth and Wolverine, but his healing factor is better and like Slade he is un-killable. His strength isn't as great as Deathstroke's, but he's still plenty fast. Deathstroke would probably take him most of the time, but Wade gets 3 or 4 out of 10. In a weapons fight Wade would do much better, pulling out around 7 wins out of 10.

ExtraMision5555
I bet spiderman could, probably DP too

Darth Martin
Is spidey considered Street-Level considering peoplesaying he is Class 20. What about Luke Cage is he Street Level. Iron Fist and Shang Chi could give him a fight with an unarmed encounter.

capt it up
Originally posted by Shinkuu
If you think Shang chi would take Deathstroke in h2h, but think Wolverine could not, then you should read X-Men 62. Wolverine beats Shang chi pretty quick. Does it without the claws or adamantium skeleton too.

I think there are several street level characters would do OK against Deathstroke. No doubt he would take down Moon Knight, Daredevil, Panther and Cap 9 times out of 10. They dont have the speed or strength to handle him. But all the street level heroes with a healing factor should at least split with him.

Wolverine takes Deathstroke because he has a much better healing factor, he's a better fighter, he has way more experience, and he can knock out people like Roughouse without using his claws. Roughouse is said to be almost as strong and as tough as the Hulk. Slade also can't break Wolverine's bones. Slade may be stronger, but not by much. Their speed seems close enough that it shouldn't have much bearing on the outcome of this fight. Both can dodge automatic gunfire.

Sabretooth should take Deathstroke because he's got everything Wolverine has and more. Sabretooth may not ba as technical a fighter as Wolverine, but he is faster and stronger than Wolverine. Creed has knocked out Rogue very quickly, and she is much tougher than Deathstroke.

Deathstroke may not have an unbreakable skeleton like Sabretooth and Wolverine, but his healing factor is better and like Slade he is un-killable. His strength isn't as great as Deathstroke's, but he's still plenty fast. Deathstroke would probably take him most of the time, but Wade gets 3 or 4 out of 10.

great post big grin big grin

who?-kid
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Is spidey considered Street-Level considering peoplesaying he is Class 20. What about Luke Cage is he Street Level. Iron Fist and Shang Chi could give him a fight with an unarmed encounter.
Spider-Man isn't street level. Deathstroke is somewhat in between imo.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.