Army Of Monks, Anti Star Wars Page Episode I,

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Misterious Monk
Glad you're Back! Now here the monks will express what they think is a possible curse from the a particular movie... Specially in the order of the episodes. Why do the bad things or episodes that are meant to be in the begining have to remain in the end? Why not put the order of the films the way they are supposed to be? Mix up in the order of films? Not really. Here is the truth.

Sesse
Silent brother, silent!

Thou art not allowed to spread thy seed of truth in our society! We have sworn a sacred oath to guradsie the secret, Ye shall not betray our trust!

Tangible God
Reading that first post made me dizzy.

sithsaber408
I actually read some of the stuff on that site!!!

What a crock!!!

sick

Faroth
That is the most stupid s*** I've read since SuperShadow... What kind of f***tard thinks that a space opera made by some old guy is satanic? Sorry for all my swearing, but that's just BS. And not just because I'm not religious.

((The_Anomaly))

JaehSkywalker
Heck!! What a CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jedi Priestess
spam

JaehSkywalker
Originally posted by Jedi Priestess
spam

cute picture of spam!!

Faroth
Jar Jar's a masturbation tool, just as I predicted yes

JaehSkywalker
Originally posted by Faroth
Jar Jar's a masturbation tool, just as I predicted yes

Yuck.....

Sesse
Seest thee? They believe not in the scriptures. But we shalt guard them still. stick out tongue

"It is IMPERATIVE that I say, at this point, that the "Star" of Bethlehem was a SPACESHIP and that God and Christ are aliens and the Books known to you as the Old Testament; New Testament and Koran are NOT religious Books in the way that you all think of religion today. These Books are a guide/map sent by the "Force" from the Morning Star and which have been taken and used; abused and mis-interpreted by the various Religious Organisations for their own material benefit.
"
WTF? This guy watches too much Star Wars...

((The_Anomaly))
laughing out loud maybe just a little...

darthvader_fan
what kinda thread is this

McCusto
a gay one.

darthvader_fan
agreed

Sesse
Thou art correct. As thy faith is better placed in the other things. Let us cater the scriptures still. And the fundamentals of our oreder.

XD

darthvader_fan
ok

Faroth
This should be in like the Religious forum...

And I wasn't even kidding about that Jar-Jar masturbation tool, one of the articles talked about some Jar-Jar masturbation doll....

Stun
just plain...wierdblink

JaehSkywalker
Originally posted by Faroth
This should be in like the Religious forum...

And I wasn't even kidding about that Jar-Jar masturbation tool, one of the articles talked about some Jar-Jar masturbation doll....

Yeah i saw that article... but is still weird and yuck....

BTW, ever wonder why they kept on broadcasting those? it depends on you're point of view if they're true anyway....

office jesus
Originally posted by Sesse
Thou art correct. As thy faith is better placed in the other things. Let us cater the scriptures still. And the fundamentals of our oreder.

XD

^ Just read the above posts. LMFAO. :: Rolls. ::

office jesus
The real question is...where is this IDIOT getting his survey data?

darthvader_fan
this thread makes no since

JaehSkywalker
i suppose that's gonna be sense??? that article is veeerrrrrrrrrrrry verrrrrrrrry stupid...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.