Star Wars: Dark Forces Conspire [Sign-in & Discussion]

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Faroth
Star Wars: Dark Forces Conspire

It was a stormy night on the planet of Geonosis. A New Republic base stood hidden in a mountainous area, so that no Imperial Remnant forces could find it. Some guards stood outside, and saw some flashes of red light in a small cavern. two of them went in to see what it was, and were greeted by a blade of red energy stabbed into their bodies. Inside the base, a man named Commander Crosse stood in the center of a transmission room, awaiting an important message from Coruscant. Suddenly, the door was blown down, and in came several men wearing black and red. But something was peculiar about these men; their appearances were all the exact same. Tearing through the soldiers guarding the door, they stood still in a line. Then, a sight that the Republic had hoped they'd never see again walked through the door. With a skull shaped metal face, a cape that streamed down its back, and two monstrous, yellow eyes that glared through its mask, there stood the one known as General Grievous. Commander Crosse stepped back a few steps. He said in a breaking voice "Wh- what are y- you?!" The monster sneered and said in a metallic voice "I am General Grievous, and am here to take control of this base. Crosse replied "Never! We will not surrender this base without a fight!" Grievous chuckled. "Very well, New Republic scum!" Grievous revealed his arms, and then pulled out two lightsabers. Igniting them, streams of red light shot from the handle, and with a lightning fast swipe, both of the Commander's arms were on the ground. Commander Crosse yelled in pain, and fell to his knees. Grievous shouted "I want every New Republic soldier in this base dead, except for this pathetic Commander. Reborn, destroy them all!" The Reborn ignited their sabers and slashed through all of the soldiers, and General Grievous started out the door, saying "Let the Commander suffer where he is. He won't be killed right away." They left after taking the base, and the Commander died of blood loss.

You can create your own character, so the sheet will look like this:

Name:
Age: (Please, if you're like a Jedi Master, be realistic, don't put like 15. Minimum age for a Jedi master is 35.)
Faction: (Neutral, Imperial Remnant, or New Republic)
Class:
Weapon(s): (Maximum 2 weapons)
Appearance: (Pic of decription)
Bio/History:

MadMel
excelllent excellent finaly. mwahahahaha
Name:Bak Or
Faction: remenant (if u can put reborn im with them)
Class: (this is like padawan, master thing right???) reborn master
Weapon(s): vibro sythe(present from greivous), red saber.
Appearance: (no pics sorry)dark tunic, dark cloak, hides scarred face behind a mask.
Bio/History:an orphan, raised by the reborn and trained in the arts of the darks side. none knows who killed his parents and for what reason. he wants revenge on the galaxy for what it did to his family.

MadMel
(can we have a HUGE space battle sometime?? coz that'd be awsome. doesnt have to be done, just a suggestion. and also, when do we start??)

Faroth
When we get more people.

MadMel
righto

Jedi Revan
Can I please Join.

Name: Revan
Faction: New Republic
Class: Jedi Master
Weapon(s): Two Blue Lightsabers
Appearance: Has a long whte robe, oftenly disguised with a hood. Brown eyes, and blond hair. Very Tall ( 2.10 meters. )
Bio/History: At the age of 5 he was taken away from his family to on Coruscant to train in the ways of the Jedi. He was trained on the Jedi Academy on Dantooine. His lifes dream was to one day become a Master and rid the galaxy of the Sith. Half of that came true. He realized the Sith will always come back. No matter what the Jedi do, and from then, he achived a new point of view on the Galaxy.

Faroth
Oh yeah, I forgot. Everyone will need to give a sample of their RPing. Just give maybe like two or three sentences of RPing.

Jedi Revan
He battled the Sith Lord. "FOOL!!!" the Sith shouted easily blocking my attacks. I try to take his saber with the two if mine. He backflips launching a powrfull kick to my chest, and using force lighting on my body that was liying on the ground.

Faroth
Alright, you pass. But can you please speak in the third person?

Faroth
Ok, we'll start once Mad posts his RP sample.

MadMel
(oh gawd. this is my non battle sample)
Bak was looking at the remains of the geonosian base. he noted the the dark side is strong here, and why woulnd't i be?. the place had been stormed by the reborn after all.
"body count?" he asked the nearest of his soldiers.
"erm..679, master"
"how many escaped?"
"we are uncertain, master. they will not get past our perimeter anyhow"
"very well" said Bak "i'll inform the general"
(that will do.)

Squibit
Name: Marlu Quest
Class: Jedi Padawan
Weapon(s): Two Blue Lightsabers
Appearance: Has a standard brown padawan robe but prefers to wear casual cloths when his master permits it. Moderate height and build with brown hair.
Bio/History: Like so many Marlu always dreamed of being a Jedi. A fan of droids and artifical intelegence systems he has a natrual affinity to repair and create such things. The easiest way for Marlu to utalise the force is altering his surroundings. A potentially dangerous feature as this is often a path to many darkside abilities. However, his master is more than capable to rising to the challenge of keeping him on track. He has advanced well, his ability to use the force to manipulate his environment is nearly the equal of many masters, and his other skills are adaqaute. He would have been entered for the trials already but at his own request has not been. He lacks confidence in himself, and while he believes he is not yet ready for the trials it is true. He is not.
Not yet having constructed his own lightsabres he is using two of his masters. Natrually his master is trying to teach him the advanced art of wielding two sabre simultaneously. But it really isn't for him. Marlu will always try to do as his master instructs, but drops back to a single sabre in combat.
His combat skills are moderate, Fully proficient with Shii-cho, and almost as good at Soresu.
As he finds using the force to boost his own combat prowess or to predict his opponents actions somewhat limiting compared to his ability to alter his surroundings, he often falls back to force-aided attacks in combat, he is however careful to avoid doing so in a way that would be concidered dark-sided.

Examples of tactics include:

Raiseing an opponent off the ground (painlessly).
Snatching blasters from opponents hand one-by-one, or crushing their barrels.
Creating barriers and obstacles to protect himself and his allies
Agitating dust to create a screen to manouver in, or to distract oppoennts.

Role play example:

"Yes master" nodded Marlu after being reprimanded for not calling on the force to clear his mind quickly enough after he was dazed by a falling rock from the top of the cliff face they were climbing.
"Is the top much further?" he asked. Trying (but failing) to disguise his discomfort.

Role play example 2:

Marlu leaped into the ship, calling on the force to open the cockpit hatch.
"Welcome back Marlu" the ships AI he installed greeted him.
"Where would you like to fly to today" It asked making plesant conversation as the whole hanger was exploding around them
"Take off sequence now please FISSI." He almost yelled, strapping himself in as the star fighter hovered for just a moment before blasting off close on the tail of Revan's craft.

Faroth
Very nice roleplaying, Squibit. Hopefully, you'll keep it for the RPG itself, which I'm about to open...

MadMel
wooohoo

Aliies
((This sounds alright... I just think i might join... evil face ))

Name: Kem'Kara (Darth Jenre'ya)
Age: Unknown, presumed to be old but has the near-eternal appearance of a wowan in her late twenties)
Faction: Mercenary Neutral/Dark-Sider (Out to make a few credits by taking any old job that seems interesting)
Class: Sith Marauder (A mixture between a master and an assassin)
Weapon(s): Pair of Violet short lightsabres.
Appearance: 5'11, light tan and rather slim figure. Her hair a Brunette and streaked with black and is worn cropped with the longest part nearly touching her shoulders. Her eyes sparkle with an eerie green tinge with pure-jade iris'.
Personality: Surprisingly friendly and polite for a Dark-Sider, she mainly looks out for herself but is not outright 'evil' or malicious. The kind of person you would want as a friend and the first one to be in your nightmares; those that cross her rarely live to talk about it.
Bio/History: she doesn't believe in any one faction or title and claims she is decended from Mandalorians, thaogh she knows that's an exact lie. She is one of those people who just seemed to appear for some unknown reason in the galaxy and finds it amusing and fun enough to stay.
The only thing that is known truly about her is that she loathes both Jedi and the Sith for their biased views and their so-called 'codes'.

RP sample:

The night air was cold, so cold to a point that the heat of her breath became visible as the flakes of snow drifted lazily through the air.
She had been hired to safe-guard a cache of technology from pirates and salvagers; all subject save for employer considered hostile...

Several bodies lay buried amongst the snow as she had encountered a few 'targets' in the the very first two hours she had been standing there. A chill wind picked up and caught her cloak, sending a horrible shiver up and down her spine, rubbing her chest and doing her best to re-wrap herself successfully in the thremal cloak, wishingh now that she had brought more vestments as her employer had dropped her off well over two kilkometers from the cache as not to attract attention.

The freeze was getting worse and the atmospheric temperature dropped a few degrees as if nagging at her remorselessly, she crouched low to the ground and pressed her leg and knees against her to seal in the warmth, wishing she had listened to that Jedi a long time ago on how to focus one's body to regulate temperature.

She had killed him for not making any sense... though mostly because she hated their arrogant kind more than the Sith.

The wind picked up further and stole everything away, even conciousness as she hit the thick snow-encrusted ground.

She woke up around ten minutes later to find the cache completely empty, it's hatch still open and it was quite welcoming as the temperature was regulated within. On a table inside was a freshly-made cup of caffiene and a note next to a sizable pile of credits...

'My thanks to you for allowing us to steal the cache, these credits are for your trouble and the cup is because you looked a little cold out there...
-The Salvagers'

the note was written by a hand that was clearly bitten by the chill, barely legible.

Kem took the lovely warm cup and drank deeply, leaning against the back wall in content as her employer waltzed in from the snow; a look of rage upon his face.

"YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO GUARD IT, NOT HELP THEM TAKE EVERYTHING!" the squatly man screamed at her.
Kem'Kara was becoming quite bored of the little man as his face bacame the tint of a ripe plum in rage, gesturing with an unlit lightsabre for him to bug off.

She then realized that she then had no method of transportation from the snowy wasteland, "Now, if you don't get me off this rock then you'll loose alot more then your cache!" she said in a friendly tone that was laced woth malice, igniting her lightsabre...

Faroth
Oh god... you didn't have to do the RP sample thing Aliies, I've already seen your RPing.

Aliies
lol stick out tongue

I cant help but write...

my fingers move faster than i can keep track when ideas find their way to the surface...

Faroth
Yeah, same with me. But a lot of the time I'm in a position where I have all sorts of ideas, but if I write them it would mess up the storyline in some way.

Spidervlad
Name: Faleth Raid.
Faction: Neutral
Class: Sith Lord/ Jedi Master.
Weapon(s): Force Powers, Lightsaber.
Appearance: Grey cloak which is striped with white and goes all the way to the floor. Black steel toe boots, black hair and white eyes.
Bio/History: Faleth first tried his luck at becoming a jedi. They took him in, but when he was 10, they denied him. The council sensed something strange in him. Outraged, Faleth went to the Dark Side. He met a Sith, who trained him until the age of 15. Then, the Sith said that Faleth was too much of a inuisance to him, and so the Sith left Faleth. Again in anger, Faleth became a smuggler for some time, before a renegade/follen jedi came into view. The follen jedi, came up to Faleth and told him that he felt both the light and the dark in Faleth. He was interested in him , and so trained him. Faleth was accepted into the legion of Fallen Jedi, and became a Fallen Master, and now leads a group of 75 Fallen Jedi.

Squibit
so... follen = fallen ? stick out tongue

Spidervlad
Yes.

Pal_Jetsam06
Pal_Jetsam06 wrote on Feb 5th, 2006 04:25 PM:
Name: Z-777 (also known as Commander Figo)
Species: cloned human
Homeworld: Kamino
Class: Clone Commander
Feat: duel repeating blasters
Apperiance: A clone in his early 20's,(growth accelaration) has musclur form.

Role-play sample: Figo stood with his colegues as the hologram of the Jedi Master disapeared.
"Well you heard her",he said breking the silence let's go scout the outlining planets. He put on his helmet and walked out of the room.

Aliies
tongue Follen=Fallen, So the mysteries of the universe are revealed, oh great Squibit tongue

wallbashwhip oh man i love these Smilies tomcat

Faroth
Yeah, so do I.

Rashedec
can i get in

Faroth
Sorry man... but from past experiences, I think that you need more RPing experience. And please, work on your grammar.

RvB]Tucker
Name: Templar

Jedi Knight for the republic

Appearance: Standard Brown cloak /w hood. 6'1, Short cropped black hair, brown eyes, Black leather jerkin, lanky.

Weapons: purple light-saber.

History:

Templar was a the son of a mechanic, and as a result learned the trade along with a few other technological things, programming and splicing. A Jedi Knight by the name of Quan Zsu was getting his ship repaired at his templar's father's shop when he sensed the boy's sensitivity to the force. He took the boy with him to the Jedi Temple and Templar became the padawan of Quan Zsu. Quan taught Templar how to make his own light-saber, which wasn't that hard because Templar was a very fast learner. Templar adopted the style of fencing and was quite good at it, he relied more on his skills with the force itself though rather than his light-saber skills. Templar eventually went through the trials and passed with an above average rating, and went on to become a Jedi Knight. Quan Zsu unfortunately was old, very old, and died shortly after Templar became a knight. Since then Templar has been very unhappy and distracted. Templar is quick to anger, and is subject to the common imperfections of man.

Templar ignited his light-saber and force jumped over the droids, deflecting shots as he went. He landed behind the three battle droids and neatly cut the one in front of him in half. The other two fired wildly at Templar, most of the shots missing. Templar deflected the shots back to their masters, destroying them both. he whirled around and shot his hand forward, sending an invisible force push towards a group of battle droids who had entered the room. The droids were crushed by the force push, only to be replaced by a row of four more droids. Templar sprinted towards the new set of droids, deflecting their shots and using the force to heighten his reflexes. He whirled around twice, cutting off the limbs of three out of four the droids, and followed up with another force push that crushed all four.

Templar looked around the stadium, searching for more droids, only to find himself beck in the Temple room. The simulation was over.

"Excellent Templar.
Your skills are rising"

"Thank you, Master Shinoa" Templar said appreciatively, bowing his head in the process.

" Yes, I sense much more potential in you, young templar." Shinoa said
"But that is not what I have requested your presence for. You are needed on a particular republic base"...

AOR
Name:AOR
Faction: Neutral
Class:
Weapon(s): Two rapiers that are customed made (I will eplain if combat arrises)
Appearance: (I'll see if I can get a drawing up) Normal Kaminoan stature; tall and skinny. However he wears a standard blue imperial fleet admiral officers uniform. In a humorous attempt he also wears a Luftwaffe Peaked Cap. Towards the end of his torso he has an extension from his coat that serves as a mini cape that goes from his back to his achilles region.
Bio/History: AOR was a Kaminoan that sought a life outside the science realm and into a life of politics if not military tactics. He succeded in escaping Tipoca City on a cargo ship and from there was taken to an unknown planet in the Thaereian system. Although not as teeming with life as many as the famous planets, it is here that AOR meet with many of his crew-men today. Where not much can be determined of his later years of adolescants, he did serve the Senate as a free-lance Military leader. However he ceased to work in affiliation to "a single flag" as he once told the Senate during a hearing. He left with a single under-class cruiser, and returned with a fleet that would have shook the very Imperial Navy.

Small accounts tell of a "mighty fleet that came from the sky and wiped out the enemies in single swoop of it's mighty arm. And as the gates of the behemoth opened out stepped the Judicator of the sky. And he called himself AOR." (Excerpt from the Journal of Archindar of the Auroran Empire). From these journals now stored in the Imperial archives on Coruscant it can be assumed that AOR led a life of helping where he could for perhaps credits, repairs, food or supplies. Some consider him to be a revoutionist in the ideals of liberty and freedom. An almost seeming forshadowing of the Rebel Alliance...

Faroth
Alright, you're good to go. If you need a recap:

General Grievous appeared and destroyed many New Republic bases. Then his master, Darth Sillis, took over the New Republic and made it an empire again. That's all that's really been going on.

AOR
Alright, I'll begin by entering a few space battles, I'll take victory until General Grevious brings his choice fleet, and then I'll lose. From there, I'll see what else I can come up with...

RvB]Tucker
Lets see...I don't know what the hell I'll be doing...who else is rebels? or repub or whatever?

RvB]Tucker
Who are my allies?

Jacen Solo
Name: Roger Jay Kanexia

Faction: New Republic/New Jedi Order

Class: Jedi Knight

Weapon(s): Yellow Lightsaber

Appearance: Dull-silver skin, bright green eyes, long, bronw hair. Where's taditional Jedi robes.

Bio/History: Jay's father, Daniel, was a Jedi exile after it was revealed that he had had a son. When Jay was only 11 the Empire hunted down his father and killed hima round the period of the Jedi purge. Jay raised himself and eventually has one daughter, but, on the planet he currently lived, infant girls were exicuted, so he called her Alex and that bought him time ti flee the planet. After the fall of the Empire, Luke Skywalker serached out and found Jay, along with many other Jedi potentials. Jay is now an average member of the Jedi Order, but Alex shows amazing potential...

Owen Kenobi
Name: Kallysta
Faction: imperial remnant
Class: sith Hopeful
Weapon(s): red lightsaber w/ "light-wristguard", backup blaster pistol
Appearance: Light skinned, blue eyed, short blonde haired, skinny and fit, where's skintight red tunic with long, black cape
Bio/History: Was jedi in clone wars but frozen in cryponite, went insane while frozen. Was eventually saved by Darth Sirris, who trained her in the way of the Sith. When he got Grievous, though, he abandonned her. now she's determined to win back her master and become the new Sith apprentice.

Owen Kenobi
IN that post, I didn't man to write cryponite. I ment Karbonite.

Faroth
Lol, thinking Super Man in the Star Wars Role Play forum?

Jedi Revan
( Hi Faroth, look, I gotta go to work to fix a few things on the system comp, so could you please respond to the duel, so I can get back to it when I;m back. Thanks big grin )

Blaxican_Jedi
Im rvB tucker BTw. Changed name.

Faroth
This is a picture of Xio Baston, just in case you were curious. And no, he's not dead. smile

http://img402.imageshack.us/img402/7112/xio4lc.jpg

Faroth
Also, here's Bess.

http://img97.imageshack.us/img97/6112/bess5vd.jpg

Blaxican_Jedi
HAXXORZ!!!

seanjones
i would like to join!!!! if i can...

name: Sean Jones
title: Loner Jedi master
political stringth: vary strong, vary parswasive
force stringth: vary strong
apperence: sholder lingth blond hair.. blue eyes 6'1 180lbs. llods vary slim.... bell rang got to go

Jedi Revan
Please give a sample of you Role Playing... Thank you

Blaxican_Jedi
grammar...

Jedi Revan
Yup, like a fleet of Imperial startroopers fighting a rebel army walked on the keyboard, with a few AT-AT's as well smile smile smile

Faroth
Plus some X-Wings shooting at the battlefield.

Please fill out the complete form:

Name:
Age: (Please, if you're like a Jedi Master, be realistic, don't put like 15. Minimum age for a Jedi master is 35.)
Faction: (Neutral, Imperial Remnant, or New Republic)
Class:
Weapon(s): (Maximum 2 weapons)
Appearance: (Pic of decription)
Bio/History:
RP Sample:

Okay?

MadMel
okey dok...wait ive already joined laughing out loud

seanjones
freaking picky

seanjones
.... except silver light sabers.. haha

Blaxican_Jedi
Originally posted by seanjones
.... except silver light sabers.. haha

What is this pic for? And can I call you Mike jones?

Faroth
I'm beginning to think this guy's a spammer...

Blaxican_Jedi
Me? no. Besides the first question was a real question. The second one was just retarded.

MadMel
hmm

Faroth
Originally posted by Blaxican_Jedi
Me? no. Besides the first question was a real question. The second one was just retarded.

Not you, this other "seanjones" or whatever...

seanjones
how am i a spamer... i dont even have e-net.. i have to get on when im at school.

FG725
If i can join here is my characters profile
Name:Tres Dred
Faction: imperial remant
Class:Knight
Weapon(s): red lightsaber
Appearance: two large scars on his left cheek that form an X a mark given from a former enemy, no hair, has light clothing on normally has a dark robe on with matching dark blue shirt and pants, black boots
Bio/History: Tres was an orphan and was misunderstood and treated badly because of it once he had self taught himself how to use his force powers he slaughtered those who treated him badly and others just because he liked it. As time went on he became a very wanted person he had to look out constantly for bounty hunters by the time he was 20 he was a killing machine he had jedi hunting him down after he had killed a senator because of his viewpoints. He was later discovered by the dark side of the force and taken in as a student.

RPing example:
Tres leapt off of the ship and onto the platform where he was surrounded by a group of ruthless bounty hunters. One charged toward him and with a swift strike the bounty hunter was split in half. The top part of his body was squirming around like a worm. Tres picked up his gun and shot him in the head to end his misery. "Who's next?" Tres asked with an eager look on his face.
(oh and Faroth i read the first thing you wrote and lightsabers don't leave blood so the man couldn't have died from blood loss)

Faroth
Yeah, I made that mistake. The blades just fuse the tissue together.... Sorry about that.

FG725
so am i in?

Faroth
Yep. Everything checks out fine. Oh, and you'll need a recap...

Somehow, Grievous has come back from his death to once again destroy the Republic. He targetted all the New Republic bases and destroyed them. Then, Grievous' master, Darth Sillis, altered the New Republic into the New Empire. Sillis, Grievous, and a Reborn master named John Ba'kor (played by MadMel) destroyed almost every Jedi, and now, the Reborn are destroying the last Jedi, including two Jedi knights named Xio Baston and Bess Troulin, along with several other knights and masters.

Blaxican_Jedi
what Im to lame to be introduced? Im the leader of the resitance of the jedi in the temple

Faroth
No... I would've included you, but I was giving the absolute recap; it wasn't very detailed at all.

FG725
oh do i need to put the species of my person down if i do here is his species
he is a coway
http://www.starwars.com/databank/species/coway/index.html

FG725
ok one last question where is the most battle going on so i can easily fit in to the story line unless someone wants to give me an intro

Trigler
Alright, well there are small battles happening everywhere. I can figure out where you'd want to be, but I need to l=know if you're going to go New Imperial or Rebellion. The New Rebellion isn't just the good guys; it's anyone who hates the New Empire.

seanjones
now where can i join in????

FG725
I was gonna be in the empire

Dawson
As people may have noticed, AOR hasn't been around recently. Perhaps he's told you why; perhaps he hasn't. Either way, it's beside the point.
He wants to know what's going on in this thread. Anyone care to enlighten me?

Kasi
Name: Rand Kasi
Race: Human
Rank: Advanced saber skill, average knight level skill elsewhere.
Weapon(s): Green lightsaber.
Appearance: (Avatar) Long blue hair framing a lean, hard-edged face. Gray eyes guard a simple nose. Rand's build is lean; he's one of those people who's musculature goes unnoticed beneath his clothing, but when open is recognized as extremely fit. He has barely a slight tan. He wears a white folded jedi's inner robes, altered so that it falls to his ankles instead of hsi thighs. Over this he wears a dark brown robe with a deep cowl.
Bio/History: Rand Kasi was born on Iridonia, among the hardened Zabrak warriors that dwell there. Early on in his orphaned life he was seen as a prodigy among the Zabrak combatants, and sent away with a Zabrak Jedi to Coruscant, where he was trained. The same Zabrak, whose name was Bron 'Kali Shan, took him as a Padawan, teaching him the greatest possible methods for combat with a lightsaber, at which he excelled far above his force powers, which stayed average throughout his young life. Unfortunately, Shan was killed before he could complete Kasi's lightsaber training, leaving him with small weaknesses he has worked tirelessly at to rectify. After hunting down and killing his master's murderer, Kasi was granted the rank of Jedi Knight, at the age of 16. A young one, but there have been younger. He has since decided he is far unsuitable to train an apprentice, as he lacks the knowledge, but holds the wisdom to know his weaknesses.
Lightsaber Combat Styles: Mastery of Form II - Makashi, the form dedicated to lightsaber dueling. Adept at Form III - Soresu, dedicated to defense, against lightsaber and blaster. At the time of Shan's death, he had been teaching Kasi in the basics of Form IV, Ataru--focused on acrobatic combat--and the stem-off of that form, Form VIII - Sokan, a vital-area style. He is but a basic learner of those two styles.
RP Sample:

"I know how much you hate these meetings, Kasi."

"Do not fret over this, Master. My mind is not as sharp as it should be, and so I will gratefully sit in on your meetings."

Shan studied his Padawan's face for a long moment, hoping to see some shift in countenance. But, as always, there was none. Rand's face was as stoic as it could be.

"Your mind is sharp, Kasi," Shan pressed.

"Only in combat, Master, as you know," Kasi replied, turning and beginning to walk from the chamber, the cold steps reflecting the tap-tap of his booted feet. "I have an appointment, Master. Excuse me."

Shan watched his Padawan as he exited the chamber. Sighing, the Zabrak Master shifted beneath his robes and terminated the program as the uploading console beeped at completion. Kasi was always so unemotional. He was glad that his Padawan was taking an active interest in furthering his knowledge over something other than combat, though perhaps it was the Master's fault for pushing Rand too far with a lightsaber, and not enough with balance.

"Oh, stop worrying. Kasi is going to be amazing...he is amazing..."

(Hope that works.)

Pal_Jetsam06
Name: Kit Jenison
Race: Zabrack
Weapon(s): Blue lightsaber, vibro-knife
Appearance: A white-skinned Zabrack with no hair and deep grey eyes. He is very muscular and tall, with black jedi robes, and a special ritual belt given to him by the Queen of Onerdon. He has robotic legs as a result of a fight with a Sith Lord.
Bio/History: Kit grew up on Onerdon with his father, who was a former Sith but turned to the light-side. His father taught him the way of the dark-side and how to control it. Later on Onerdon went to war with the infamous beast-riders once again. Kit's father took Kit to Iridonia, where he gave Kit to his aunt. When he was older, Kit went back to Onerdon and saved the Queen of Onerdon, but he could never find his father. From there Kit went to the Republic and became a commander in the New Republic army.

RP sample: Kit sat in the dark room with his eyes fixed on his opponent, he will need precise accuracy to free himself. Just as his opponent came nearest him, Kit sucked up his knife and cut his bonds in one stroke. He lunged at his enemy and knocked him bodily to the ground, snatching up his lightsaber as he did. Kit got up drew his saber and stabbed it threw the man's chest and into the ground. Kit put away his saber and walked away...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.