What's the worst movie your favorite actor starred in?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

FistOfThe North
It can be more than one movie.

FistOfThe North
Actresses included.

ladygrim
Lost in space (g.oldman)

ECHUD123456
Will Ferral (anchorman) Pardon My Spelling

Myth
Edward Norton is my fav so.........
Least favorite movie: Rounders
Least favorite performance by Norton specificly: Italian Job

Impediment
One of my favorite actors is Johnny Depp (Say what you want, but I think he's great) but I totally abhor "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory" (2005).

Deathblow
Dustin Hoffman's my favorite actor, and he's been in a few nasties, but Kramer Vs Kramer takes the biscuit. I know a lot of people like it but I think it's pure Hollywood trash. Possibly the finest example of a genre of exploitation movie I like to call ''weepies''.

MildPossession
Was it true Norton HAD to take the role in the Italian Job remake?

Lighthammer
TI havto favorite actors
Stephen Baldwin who was in that bomb Biodomee and the others Wesley Snipes who was in that bad movie the Fan.

DiamondBullets
Robert Deniro----Meet the Parents/Fockers

When I think "DeNiro" I think of some bad-ass mobster who whacks people for a living. Those goofy comedies with Ben Stiller didn't seem very DeNiro-ish to me.

DarkWizard
All Of my favorite actors aren't in a particularly bad movie. But I will say this. Michael Madsen should have had enough sense to turn down the Money Uwe Boll offered him to play in 'Bloodrayne'. He should have just forgot about it, and concentrated his talents on something more promising.

DarkWizard
I'm also correcting the spelling in the Thread title. wink

Myth
Originally posted by MildPossession

I have no idea. What's the story behind him being forced into it?

btw, the original Italian Job is better (although not quite as funny).

Makedde
Arnold Schwarzenegger was in Terminator 3-that really did it for me.

Myth
Originally posted by DiamondBullets
Robert Deniro----Meet the Parents/Fockers

When I think "DeNiro" I think of some bad-ass mobster who whacks people for a living. Those goofy comedies with Ben Stiller didn't seem very DeNiro-ish to me.

City by the Sea was worse.

Cinemaddiction
Good thread.

I'd have to say Christian Bale in "Laurel Canyon". He was just too straight laced. Also, Brad Pitt in "Cool World". Just..ugh.

jon84
Jean Reno in ''Just Visiting'', that movie was terrible.

GODOFALL1
Keanu Reeves in Walk in the Clouds....lol

bksdrums
Robert De Niro is my favorite actor. I really don't think he should've done Rocky and Bullwinkle

Myth
Good call.

amity75
Harrison Ford and any of his last half dozen or so movies.

WrathfulDwarf
Ben Kingsley in Bloodrayne.....How the *BEEP* could he do a movie with Uwe Boll as the director???? Mind boggling

Lord Shadow Z
Originally posted by Makedde
Arnold Schwarzenegger was in Terminator 3-that really did it for me.

Also Schwarzenegger in "Jingle All The Way" #shudders#

DarkWizard
Originally posted by Lord Shadow Z
Also Schwarzenegger in "Jingle All The Way" #shudders#

"I just want my Churboman doll!"

T.M
Originally posted by MildPossession

Edward Norton has made it clear that his participation is a result of contractual obligation, not choice. From IMDb.com

Mr Parker
my favorite actor is kevin Bacon and I got to say the invisable man was by far his worst movie ever.

Mr Parker
Originally posted by amity75
Harrison Ford and any of his last half dozen or so movies.

your trying to be funny right? the majority of Harrison Fords movies are awesome including his last half dozen. roll eyes (sarcastic)

DarkWizard
Jim Carrey in 'The Dead pool' erm

Soth
Tim Curry in all of the children's movies he's done (except Muppet TReasure Island, that was badass)

ibleedyankeeblu
Joaquin Phoenix in It's All about Love... wtf that movie was effin horrible...

amity75
Originally posted by Mr Parker
your trying to be funny right? the majority of Harrison Fords movies are awesome including his last half dozen. roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing Oh yes I find myself watching "Random Hearts" and "The Widowmaker" more than Bladerunner, Raiders, Star Wars and Witness.

Mr Parker
well of course those movies are BETTER films than Random Hearts and Widowmaker and I can understand where your coming from saying Random Hearts is a bad movie but I dont see how you can possibly say that Widowmaker is a bad movie,its based off a true story and probably one of his best works as an actor.

StinkFist462
Johnny Depp

Charlie & The Chocolate Factory

office jesus
K-19 wasn't all that bad. It was kind of slow though. Hm. As far as my pick?

Danny Glover - Predator II. God that movie sucked. Yet, I found myself watching it last night. Wtf?

DarkWizard
Originally posted by office jesus
Danny Glover - Predator II. God that movie sucked. Yet, I found myself watching it last night. Wtf?

laughing

I love the part where pred goes in the bathroom.

office jesus
Lmfao.

Red Superfly
Got another one for Arnie - playing Mr Freeze in Batman and Robin.

"A Freeeeeeeeeeze is coming!"

*shudders*

Lighthammer
ts a thre way tie
I like Wesley Snipes but taht movie the fan he was in was so boring I turned it off about half way through. Then its Steven Bladwin who I think is an underrated actor and should be given more movie roles than he has been given recently. I mena the most recent thing he was in was the guest apperance on CSI. My least favorite movie of his would be a tie between the flinstones, and Bio-Dome, but Bio-dome at least had some laughs were the Flinstones was jsut a movie taht shouldn't have been made. Then Theres Sean William Scott who I thinking is one of the most funny actors today. He was in the movie with the Rock called Rundown which was the worst movie that both were involved in. In fact the only good movies that the Rock were in was Be Cool and Doom.

rockycairns
Mickey Rourke in Sin City

rockycairns
Mickey Rourke in Sin City.............joke he was terrific

probably De Niro in R & B it was shit also John Travolta in Grease didnt help matters for him but i dont like him much anymore not since Domestic Disturbance and Samual L Jackson was rubbish in The Man not as funny as everyone thought it would be

Wolfie
I didn't The Man would be funny at all. I got a few laughs out of it but it was about as bad as I suspected.

Myth
Originally posted by Lighthammer
He was in the movie with the Rock called Rundown which was the worst movie that both were involved in. In fact the only good movies that the Rock were in was Be Cool and Doom.

You have to be kidding. Are you sure you don't have that backwards?

bakerboy
My two favovourite actresses were in some bad movies. Michelle pfeiffer was in grease 2 and Julie Christie was in bechelor/the phantom of the Luvre, both are terrible movies.

Mr Parker
yeah grease two was a terrible movie Michelle should have stayed away from.

Cinemaddiction
She wasn't even a household name yet. She probably needed all the work she could get. No matter, she followed it up with "Scarface", anyway.

Deathblow
Yep. And was much more convincing in her role than Pacino was in his.

DiamondBullets
Chow Yun-Fat: Bulletproof Monk

I can't believe he agreed to be in that abomination...

gvendur_1
My Favorite actor is Clint Eastwood and his worst film by far is Paint Your Wagon

Ethan Edwards
John Wayne in The Conqueror (1956). It's laughably bad.

Kaleanae
Jake Gyllenhaal - Bubble Boy
=S

Kaleanae
and actress ---- Keira Knightley - the Hole

X-Menfan87
Hugh Jackman---- Kate and Leopold. puke

The Overmaster
Chistopher Lee---Gremlins 2....A complete waste of his talent, when you consider he later starred in LotR and SW.

Dresta
Al Pacino in Gigli

or whatever the **** it was called

The Overmaster
HE came out in GIGLI!!!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!! WTF!!!??????!?!?!!!!!!!!!

WrathfulDwarf
Sean Connery in The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.

X-Menfan87
ARE YOU KIDDING?????? I LOVE THAT MOVIE!!!!!!!!
And I still say, Originally posted by X-Menfan87
Hugh Jackman---- Kate and Leopold. puke

Punker69
Haley Joel Osment in "I'll Remember April"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.