aquaman vs wonder woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

aquafan
aquaman has his magichand and his tele powers. And wonder woman is strong as hell....who would win?

aquafan
cmon reply this is a tough one

grey fox
WW

Draco69
If she doesn't use her speed or flight, and just uses hand to hand, Arthur will put up a good fight.....

aquafan
Originally posted by Draco69
If she doesn't use her speed or flight, and just uses hand to hand, Arthur will put up a good fight.....

He will not only put up a good fight but he will win

Draco69
Originally posted by aquafan
He will not only put up a good fight but he will win

Unlikely. He's not nearly as strong. He's not nearly as skilled as someone who's lived and breathed combat for some several millenia.

It's nice to see an Aquaman fan though. Lord knows he needs them...

Darth Kal-El
What is WW gonna do about the telepathy? Aquaman isn't as fast as WW is but hes pretty close to her speed.

Draco69
Originally posted by Darth Kal-El
What is WW gonna do about the telepathy? Aquaman isn't as fast as WW is but hes pretty close to her speed.

WW is immune to telepathy via Hestia's protections and the lasso. Add her recent upgrade with the Eyes of Pallas and Aquaman ain't getting through. Not to mention she's not really human to speak of....

Aquaman's amazingly fast on land and especially in the sea....however WW is faster in both areas reaching sublight speeds.

aquafan
You have to admit that in water aquaman would definitely win

Draco69
You have to admit that in water aquaman would definitely win

He has a better chance. But unlikely. She's still faster in the water much like Superman (Aquaman's top speed in the water is Mach 15...Diana's near light.) and she can hold her breath for hours. Summoning sea creatures to help won't work since Diana has the gift of Artemis making all animals love her like Snow White.

DarkCrawler
Except dolphins. Those sneaky, laughing bastards don't love anyone or anything.

Private Pion
WW. She'd lasso his hands, take him into the upper atmosphere then drop him.

Tron
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
Except dolphins. Those sneaky, laughing bastards don't love anyone or anything.

They secretly plot to retake the planet.

DarkCrawler
I know. That's why I haven't showered in weeks. Who knows what kind of poison they slip in our waters.

JOE NUNEZ
ww she brings to much to the table like victorys over gods.......

aquafan
Ok besides the comics...on internet I saw a clip of a fight between aquaman and wonder woman in which aquaman won because he took her in water.......

Draco69
Ok besides the comics...on internet I saw a clip of a fight between aquaman and wonder woman in which aquaman won because he took her in water.......

You mean JLU? All JLU characters are downgraded significantly. Especially Green Lantern.

Wally West
She's still faster in the water much like Superman (Aquaman's top speed in the water is Mach 15...Diana's near light.) Got any scans of her reaching near-light speed you can post?

GODSCRIBE
Originally posted by Tron
They secretly plot to retake the planet.
"So long, and thanks for all the fish"

Draco69
Originally posted by Wally West
Got any scans of her reaching near-light speed you can post?

Go to her respect thread. She's certainly not a Flash but's she's remarkably fast.

Lucid Lui
If she doesn't use her speed or flight, and just uses hand to hand, Arthur will put up a good fight..... Agreed.

jasofisc
I would love to see this fight, even though WW would win with out questin I would like to see what AM would do, it would look cool.
which JLU eposode was that fight?

one thing AM could do even though I don't think it would work is that he could "heal" her of all her powers or something like that.

aquafan
Originally posted by jasofisc
I would love to see this fight, even though WW would win with out questin I would like to see what AM would do, it would look cool.

one thing AM could do even though I don't think it would work is that he could "heal" her of all her powers or something like that.

Here is a very short clip of the fight:

jasofisc
thank you aquafan that was awsome

King_Mungi
Uhhhh I have no idea why, but my comp doesn't show gifs or moving clips. Even the animated smilies on this board, don't animate for me.

Tron
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
I know. That's why I haven't showered in weeks. Who knows what kind of poison they slip in our waters.

I don't know, but I personally welcome the rule of our new dolphin overlords, and their mercy. whistle

The Ion
Originally posted by jasofisc

Her powers are magical so the healing trick definitely wouldn't work.

samishe
rolling on floor laughing

grey fox
Godwave = Dead aquaman

AJ4LIFE
well done sashime hope fully he will join in i sent him a mesage i goota support ww with this

samishe
Me too. She's hot! smokin'

AJ4LIFE
me+wondy= beer Happy Dance smokin' got this from someone what do think

samishe
Real nice.

AJ4LIFE
no expression wink smile yes stick out tongue big grin laughing

marvelprince
Sry this took long guys, but Wonder Woman takes this. Ww's strength, speed and durabilty as far greater than Aqua's. With that all powerful and mysterious hand he might put up a fight, though I'm not sure that it do much to her since she is resistant to magic.

Maybe after she's done with Aqua she can come to my place for a lil vacation in The Bahamas. Ooohh riiite cool

AJ4LIFE
think of one then that u will disaggree with so we can discuss

marvelprince
How bout Aqua versus Human Torch?

AJ4LIFE
but aqua would win how about namor vs aqua

samishe
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
think of one then that u will disaggree with so we can discuss

This case i'm with Aqua since i've been against him in vs Venom thread.
If fight takes place somewhere near water he takes it.

AJ4LIFE
well how about spidey then

marvelprince
Yay, disagreement. Near water it would but tough for WW but how exactly would Aqua take her down?

samishe
What Spidey? VS Aquaman? Poor Spidey, it'd be a tough fight.

AJ4LIFE
he could win it we will do that one then u set it up im supporting spidey

samishe
Originally posted by marvelprince
Yay, disagreement. Near water it would but tough for WW but how exactly would Aqua take her down?

Drag her into water. He's stronger there than on the dry land.

TheKahn
Originally posted by samishe
What Spidey? VS Aquaman? Poor Spidey, it'd be a tough fight.

No it wouldn't as Aquaman shuts off Spidey's mind a second into the fight.

Wonder Woman has had some training to resist telepathic attacks, so I think she could hold him off long enough to score the win.

AJ4LIFE
we only done this to speak to marvel prince we got a new one now

samishe
Originally posted by TheKahn
No it wouldn't as Aquaman shuts off Spidey's mind a second into the fight.

Wonder Woman has had some training to resist telepathic attacks, so I think she could hold him off long enough to score the win.

I forgot about telepathy! You're right.

marvelprince
K, i try to support this one fa my Spider-Man

samishe
Originally posted by AJ4LIFE
we only done this to speak to marvel prince we got a new one now

The more people will be involved, the more interesting will be thread.

samishe
I'm givving Spidey Magneto's helmet to resist TP. What do you think?

AJ4LIFE
yeah sure if still interested in this i want people to be in it as well but cant be bothered to explain

Lucid Lui
Wonder Woman wins.

Tron
It's already been done.

Merging

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.