Cyber,Omega Red & Tess-One vs Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370

ZephroCarnelian
Fantastic.

Another thread where people pit Superman against people and then handicap him massively.

no

grey fox
I hate de-power matches........

golem370
I only make it where people can't just say Speedblitz or Melts them and it's over If I did it would not be a good fight each one of these beings are as durable as Superman but nether one of them are as strong together I think the depowered version of Superman would make this more even.

Wally West
Even depowered I don't see how he can lose, his strength and durability is still leagues beyond those guys, and since 2 of them can't fly he can just split them up.

Tron
Superman uses Cyber to beat the other two with.

golem370
bump

Juntai
Supes

golem370
I believe he would fall to Tess-One

Juntai
Originally posted by golem370
I believe he would fall to Tess-One High end DC characters nearly always lose to second-to-third rate Marvel characters in your opinion.

What has Tess ever done to make anyone remotely FATHOM that he could take down the man of steel?

Broly92
WOW!eek! I even think this depower is stupid and that Superman wins

golem370
Tess one would drain Superman of his energy plus he is made of Adamntium and is immune to physical harm. He could K.O Superman with a bunch of punches. He also has concussive blastes to which would work on a weakened Superman

golem370
He can repair him-self he would beat supes

Tron
Superman could also punch him to the middle of the Atlantic, or to the Indian ocean, depending on his mood. Superman's dealt with energy stealers before (Ex., Parasite), and has handled them.

golem370
Tess-One can fly to he would just fly out of the Atlantic or the Indian Ocean.

golem370
I think he could win I would give him 3or4/10 chances

Juntai
Originally posted by Juntai
High end DC characters nearly always lose to second-to-third rate Marvel characters in your opinion.

What has Tess ever done to make anyone remotely FATHOM that he could take down the man of steel?

golem370
He really doesn't have to prove anything he has the tools to win just admit it..

Tron
Tess-One can fly to he would just fly out of the Atlantic or the Indian Ocean.

Yeah, he could do that, a shame that he would get hit right back there, though. And by the time he got back, the other two would have already been beaten, and Superman would already be stopping another disaster.

He really doesn't have to prove anything he has the tools to win just admit it..

And you really haven't proven that any of them can do anything to keep Superman down. Superman's levels above them, just admit it...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.