Marvel vs Capcom(my selected few)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cyber Ninja
Megaman X
Chun Li
Ryu
Ken

Vs
Spiderman
Wolverine
Storm
Iron Man

Black Adam
Originally posted by Cyber Ninja
Megaman X
Chun Li
Ryu
Ken

Vs
Spiderman
Wolverine
Storm
Iron Man

Ironman tells the rest of his team to get out of the area and nukes the whole place. Should take everyone out except maybe megaman. I'm not sure how durable he is.

Cyber Ninja
Mega man nules Iron man!!

Black Adam
Mega man nules Iron man!!

But then Megaman is left alone to faced the rest of the heroes

including DUN DUN DUN!! Wolverine!!!!!!

Can megaman stand up to the adamntuim claws slash thrown by the angry little canuck? smile

shin_remy
Black a Damm

stop voting if you are not familiar with the capcom side. people who don't know a shit are underrating them.

Black Adam
Originally posted by shin_remy
Black a Damm

stop voting if you are not familiar with the capcom side. people who don't know a shit are underrating them.

So your saying that Chun Li,Ken and Ryu can survive a nuke now?

And the same can be said about you and Marvel characters.

Acrosurge
Megaman X
Chun Li
Ryu
Ken

Vs
Spiderman
Wolverine
Storm
Iron Man The big question here is what stage are X and Ryu in their fighting careers? If it is later, I favor the Capcom team. X's power continues to increase overtime, and about five years from his initial activation (X4) he would easily overpower Iron Man. The same is true of Ryu; if it is late in his fighting career, he'd have enough power to overcome Spider-Man and Wolverine.

If Ryu and X are in the early stages of their training (Alpha, X1) then I favor the Marvel Team.

X vs. Wolverine? One full-charged X-Buster blast nukes the area, leaving only a smoking skeleton. X's speed, strength, and reflexes vastly outclass Wolverine's. Logan won't be getting a claw strike. Again, folks, big difference between Mega Man and X.

Black Adam
Originally posted by Acrosurge
The big question here is what stage are X and Ryu in their fighting careers? If it is later, I favor the Capcom team. X's power continues to increase overtime, and about five years from his initial activation (X4) he would easily overpower Iron Man. The same is true of Ryu; if it is late in his fighting career, he'd have enough power to overcome Spider-Man and Wolverine.

If Ryu and X are in the early stages of their training (Alpha, X1) then I favor the Marvel Team.

X vs. Wolverine? One full-charged X-Buster blast nukes the area, leaving only a smoking skeleton. X's speed, strength, and reflexes vastly outclass Wolverine's. Logan won't be getting a claw strike. Again, folks, big difference between Mega Man and X.

I was kidding about the wolverine part. I doubt he would even be a factor.

I was just trying to make fun of the damn adamantuim that seems to be the thing people automatically assume would help him win a fight. a blast to the face should be enough to knock him out for a while.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Black Adam
I was kidding about the wolverine part. I doubt he would even be a factor.

I was just trying to make fun of the damn adamantuim that seems to be the thing people automatically assume would help him win a fight. a blast to the face should be enough to knock him out for a while. Well, Wolvie would be a factor depending on how much Ryu has expanded his power. Most of the power in the Marvel team is coming from Storm and Iron Man. Either of them could clear the SF characters with a spread of repulsors/unibeams or some good, ole fashioned sheet lighting.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.