Family Feud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GODSCRIBE
Creeds/Darkholmes

Nightcrawler
Rogue
Sabertooth
Mystique
Nocturne
Azazel
Abyss

Summers
Cyclops
Jean Grey-Summers
Rachel Summers
Cable
Havok
X-Man

Lensherr/Maximoff
Magneto
Quicksilver
Scarlet Witch
Polaris
Joseph
Crystal

Reed
Mister Fantastic
Human Torch
Invisible Woman
Thing (god father of frank)
Franklin Richards (young)

Xavier's Family
Juggernaut
Professor X
Legion
Cassandra Nova

Rasputin-Cassidy collaboration
Mikhail Rasputin
Colossus
Magik
Banshee
Black Tom
Syrin

The Summers don't get access to the Phoenix force. Rank these families from strongest to weakest. Winners get to face the Marvel family.

OMNIKINETIC
IM NOT GONNA RANK THEM BUT ALL I GOT TO SAY IS THAT THE XAVIERS COME OUT WITH THE VICTORY...ALL THEY NEED IS PROF. X AND CASSANDRA NOVA

inamilist
lol

maximoff

witch just takes their powers away

OMNIKINETIC
PUT HER IN SOME TYPE OF COMA THEN WHAT CAN SHE DO?...NOTHIN!!!!! CASSANDRA CAN TAKE HER WITH EASE IN MY OPINION

Tulika
Could you really stop writing with your caps lock on? It's really annoying to read your posts. Thanks.

This is by far the most interesting battle here, yet. Thanks Godscribe.

GODSCRIBE
Reed family is pretty tough also.

OMNIKINETIC
IM STICKING WITH CASSANDRA AND THE XAVIERS...DONT READ MY POSTS THEN, TULIKA, IF THEY'RE SOO ANNOYING...YOU GUY'S DUMB AZZ OPINIONS AND YOUR DUMB AZZ REPLIES ARE ANNOYING TOO BUT IM NOT CARING

outarddwarf
Originally posted by OMNIKINETIC
YOU GUY'S DUMB AZZ OPINIONS AND YOUR DUMB AZZ REPLIES ARE ANNOYING TOO BUT IM NOT CARING

Hey, that was kinda harsh, and it isn't very polite not to undo the caps lock even after someone said please.

I would go for the Xaviors team. They got brains (intelligence coupled with psonic attacks) and brawn (da Juggernaut) beyond all competition with certain exceptions in the brains department (reed is super smart and all)

wannabe
You forgot the Guthrie Clan!!!

Samuel Guthrie / Cannonball
Joshua Guthrie / Icarus
Paige Guthrie / Husk
Elisabeth Guthrie / (Goliath mutation)
Jebediah Guthrie / (electricity from eyes)

Nonetheless i'd say the Xaviers would win. Their telepathic and physical power is simply too overwhelming, even for the Grey/Summers.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by OMNIKINETIC
IM STICKING WITH CASSANDRA AND THE XAVIERS...DONT READ MY POSTS THEN, TULIKA, IF THEY'RE SOO ANNOYING...YOU GUY'S DUMB AZZ OPINIONS AND YOUR DUMB AZZ REPLIES ARE ANNOYING TOO BUT IM NOT CARING

This might be helpful to you:

http://www.flyingpurplehippos.com/fp/CapsLockKey.jpg

See that right there? Press it. Shazam! Now you are able to write like normal people, instead of sounding like a deaf retard with half a brain on his head.

Tshern
DarkCrawler, we sure don't agree on same things all the time, but this time you're really, really right. Thank you, you're a good man.

The result depends on one single thing: can someone take off Juggy's helmet. If not, rest of the heroes are doomed.

Cosmic Flame
Jean's gotten through it before.

Madvillain
Bump.

Bouboumaster
Between Summers and Lensherr/Maximoff

Mindset
Does Franklin have his powers in this fight, if so I say Richards.

Otherwise Summers.

StylishSmurph
Which X-Man?

Mindset
Originally posted by StylishSmurph
Which X-Man?

Nate Grey aka X-man

StylishSmurph
Originally posted by Mindset
Nate Grey aka X-man Obviously. no expression

But the latest incarnation was Shaman X-Man, was it not? And if so, X-Man solos.

Darth Martin
Reed Family has Franklin Richards.

Mindset
Shaman was his latest, but he isn't soloing.

Madvillain
bump...which family comes out on top?

byrdgang21
Where's the Hulk Family?

Hulk, Skaar, Caiera, Shulk, Rulk, Red Shulk

McNasty996
I think it's between summers and Richards with an
edge to summers if they know about Franklin otherwise
I'm goin with summers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.