Classic Juggernaut vs. Namor, Current Wonderman and Current Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
Classic Juggs.... same class like an full enraged Hulk.....

against 3 awesome Marvel Powerhouses

who wins this ?

i will go with the team.... only Mindless Hulk can dominate such a team..

outarddwarf
Juggernaut can't catch fliers!!!! You namor, the sub-mariner! To the ninth sphere with you! Still say juggs wins or it is a stale mate.

inamilist
lol

whats up with people putting classic juggs up against brawlers...

he is immune to physical pain, nuff said. even if he cant fight as well as them collectively or individually, they cant really hurt him

outarddwarf
Originally posted by inamilist
lol

whats up with people putting classic juggs up against brawlers...

he is immune to physical pain, nuff said. even if he cant fight as well as them collectively or individually, they cant really hurt him

works for me! cool

GODSCRIBE
He will lynch WW with her own lasso, then twist Namor's head off. He puts his fist down hercs throat and pulls out his kidneys

GODSCRIBE
bust seriously, stalemate

inamilist
Originally posted by GODSCRIBE
He will lynch WW with her own lasso, then twist Namor's head off. He puts his fist down hercs throat and pulls out his kidneys

lol, its wonderman

WW would pwn juggs

speedblitz? ya

JohnR
Juggernaut K.O.s Namor and Wonder Man, then gets thrown into orbit by Hercules. I guess he doesn't lose, but Hercules is sure going to have a better year than him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.